My realization of the Blackpill

TheChosenChad

TheChosenChad

Whitepilled Lookistani
“The full realization of the blackpill made me develop a fetish for cuckoldry. I'm not going to lie. I'm ashamed of it, but it is what it is. I will never enact on it, but the only fantasy getting me hard at the moment is not about me fucking, but about me knowing my girlfriend fucks other guys.

When you deeply realize that you're genetic trash and at the bottom of the alpha hierarchy, your brain just finds a way to cope with it, which is changing the sexuality in a way that you can still have your arousal. That's why many men with small penises, including me, have a small penis humiliation fetish. I know I don't deserve to fuck women because there's a risk of getting her pregnant and breeding subhuman children who'll only suffer in life. I want to be asexual.

I don't even aim to become a normal man with a normal sex drive anymore. I'm fucked and that's okay. I'll forever only find arousal in me being in the inferior position. I'm inferior in every aspect to the average man. This sounds autistic. But it is really about these simple things in life: Height, frame, dick size. I was lucky to be born into a nice neighborhood in a big house, no struggles with money or weird people.

I'm still fucked, because my low IQ brain was still smart enough to notice that my genetic inferiority or misfortune basically made my life worthless, that I certainly need to be a dead end. When I was still in puberty hoping to grow to a normal framed man with a normal penis, I didn't have this fetish. Now that I know I'll forever be damned with what I have, I developed this coping mechanism. I became a cuck.”

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Stevensmithgerard, syke and 3 others
Giphy 9

where is this copy/pasted from

where is this copy/pasted from
It's OP, he's a black cuckold who lets BWC's like me run a train on his mulatta sister while masturbating in a corner. He only added the quotation marks not to be seen as the original poster.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
@Curious0

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It is true some people were not meant to survive. Technology and false moral values are what unfortunately keeps us alive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
46D3F00E 4973 4EE0 BA44 9B4AF1695506
lucky i'm like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
@kjsbdfiusdf you’re still young jit dont keep up with my doomer shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
@kjsbdfiusdf you’re still young jit dont keep up with my doomer shit
i agree tho bro, we should unironically start living primitively again

“The full realization of the blackpill made me develop a fetish for cuckoldry. I'm not going to lie. I'm ashamed of it, but it is what it is. I will never enact on it, but the only fantasy getting me hard at the moment is not about me fucking, but about me knowing my girlfriend fucks other guys.

When you deeply realize that you're genetic trash and at the bottom of the alpha hierarchy, your brain just finds a way to cope with it, which is changing the sexuality in a way that you can still have your arousal. That's why many men with small penises, including me, have a small penis humiliation fetish. I know I don't deserve to fuck women because there's a risk of getting her pregnant and breeding subhuman children who'll only suffer in life. I want to be asexual.

I don't even aim to become a normal man with a normal sex drive anymore. I'm fucked and that's okay. I'll forever only find arousal in me being in the inferior position. I'm inferior in every aspect to the average man. This sounds autistic. But it is really about these simple things in life: Height, frame, dick size. I was lucky to be born into a nice neighborhood in a big house, no struggles with money or weird people.

I'm still fucked, because my low IQ brain was still smart enough to notice that my genetic inferiority or misfortune basically made my life worthless, that I certainly need to be a dead end. When I was still in puberty hoping to grow to a normal framed man with a normal penis, I didn't have this fetish. Now that I know I'll forever be damned with what I have, I developed this coping mechanism. I became a cuck.”
You are just depressed, and need to rewire your brain, do you have any indication she is depressed as well?