My results from 2.5 months of finasteride

zeno

zeno

low effort account
Ive been using that shit for about 2.5 months now. Started at 0.5mg daily, then lowered to 0.25mg then lowered to my current dose which is about 0.13mg daily. I cut the pill in half until i get the dose i need so im not 100% accurate but very close to it.

I lowered the dose because i was worried about the sides (libido is like a huge part of my life if i lose it ill rope) and i would say that my EQ and sex drive are about 40% decreased as prefin and its also harder for me to keep my erection long enough. I soon plan to get off the drug and i hope i return back to normal.

Shedding didnt stop at all and im not sure if it helped at all at halting the progression on my baldness. I still shed like crazy and ive lost a great ammount of hair density compared to 8 months ago.

This is the only pic i shot like 1 week before i start taking fin, wasnt interested in monitoring progression with pics. 2nd pic is me today. Like i said im not sure if theres much difference, shedding didnt stop, hair is still thin all over the scalp, what do you think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200131-032949.jpg
    Screenshot_20200131-032949.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_20200131-032907.jpg
    Screenshot_20200131-032907.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 160
  • +1
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 2227
Untitled 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, beyourself, Deleted member 4577 and 10 others
0.13mg??? High Inhibcel.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 1464
Looks better imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Mayorga
I'm losing ground on dutasteride jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Griffith and Short Ugly and Brown
Cant risk losing the most important thing

Just stop taking it definitely, Fin is for real looksmaxxers. You did not pass the test.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just stop taking it definitely, Fin is for real looksmaxxers. You did not pass the test.
I will. Im curious to see when my hairloss will stop. I dont even know if this is MPB or some mineral defficiency or scalp inflamation or a combination. Im not such a big norwood as the before pics shows its just the angle. Im like Nw1.5 but thin all over. Luckily i got long hair so i kind of hide it, but im terrified of getting a haircut now.

Also whats the point to looksmax if you lose your sex motivation, this is not placeboo, fin altered my mindset, made me more neurotic, and less interested in having sex and improving myself. When you experience it you'll be like fuck this if i go bald ill get a HT or a hair system.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I will. Im curious to see when my hairloss will stop. I dont even know if this is MPB or some mineral defficiency or scalp inflamation or a combination. Im not such a big norwood as the before pics shows its just the angle. Im like Nw1.5 but thin all over. Luckily i got long hair so i kind of hide it, but im terrified of getting a haircut now.

Also whats the point to looksmax if you lose your sex motivation, this is not placeboo, fin altered my mindset, made me more neurotic, and less interested in having sex and improving myself. When you experience it you'll be like fuck this if i go bald ill get a HT or a hair system.

placebomax.me

I lost my dick due to PE you will lose it anyway just give up

Dude if you're gonna take that little why take it at all? IIRC you need to take around .5 a day for effectiveness. I take 1.25 a day.

• +1
Reactions: Milk, Deleted member 1464 and Griffith
Ive been using that shit for about 2.5 months now. Started at 0.5mg daily, then lowered to 0.25mg then lowered to my current dose which is about 0.13mg daily. I cut the pill in half until i get the dose i need so im not 100% accurate but very close to it.
why bother taking a 5ar inhibitor at such a low dosage?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

I lowered the dose because i was worried about the sides (libido is like a huge part of my life if i lose it ill rope) and i would say that my EQ and sex drive are about 40% decreased as prefin and its also harder for me to keep my erection long enough. I soon plan to get off the drug and i hope i return back to normal.

Shedding didnt stop at all and im not sure if it helped at all at halting the progression on my baldness. I still shed like crazy and ive lost a great ammount of hair density compared to 8 months ago.

This is the only pic i shot like 1 week before i start taking fin, wasnt interested in monitoring progression with pics. 2nd pic is me today. Like i said im not sure if theres much difference, shedding didnt stop, hair is still thin all over the scalp, what do you think?
looks way better

you're playing with fire bro.. cut it asap

Your hair actually improved so much in 2.5 months on a low dosage, Fin really is the elixer of the Gods.

Bro...

Taking lower than 1mg is retarded.
The graph showing that lower fin dose is as effective as 1mg IS FOR LEVELS IN THE ENTIRE BODY
SCALP LEVELS GO DOWN QUITE QUICKLY....

Not only that... Your sides come from the suppressed DHT, not the lowering of dose.... And as we know, lowering fina dose doesn't lower DHT by all that much (except for the scalp).

Just take the 1mg.

But it is what it is, looks like its working

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
1mg is already a low dose I thought so I’m not surprised you are not seeing any improvement when you are cutting the smallest dose into tenths

#metoo.
I read somewhere, lower dose works almost as good. So I try to cut/take the pill into 3 pieces, always.

• +1
Reactions: zeno
thats good results lmao and im sure the libido "loss" is just placebo cuz u are so scared about it. best results come after 6-9 months

• +1
Reactions: JohnMett
why bother taking a 5ar inhibitor at such a low dosage?
Bro...

Taking lower than 1mg is retarded.
The graph showing that lower fin dose is as effective as 1mg IS FOR LEVELS IN THE ENTIRE BODY
SCALP LEVELS GO DOWN QUITE QUICKLY....

Not only that... Your sides come from the suppressed DHT, not the lowering of dose.... And as we know, lowering fina dose doesn't lower DHT by all that much (except for the scalp).

Just take the 1mg.

But it is what it is, looks like its working

"Scalp skin DHT levels declined significantly by 13.0% with placebo and by 14.9%, 61.6%, 56. 5%, 64.1%, and 69.4% with 0.01, 0.05, 0.2, 1, and 5 mg doses of finasteride, respectively. Serum DHT levels declined significantly (P <.001) by 49.5%, 68.6%, 71.4%, and 72.2% in the 0.05, 0.2, 1, and 5 mg finasteride treatment groups, respectively. "

61.6% reduction in scalp dht for the 0.05 dose, im sure 0.13 is a heck of a big dose bro wtf.. if the dht surpressed is enough to lower my libido EQ, it will be enough to slow down my hairloss too.. but it didnt

You’re an idiot for taking Fin, simply put.

• +1
Reactions: zeno
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith and Deleted member 2095