My routine to fight the age pill.

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Many men let them selves go after high school or collage. The pizza and the beer takes a toll on them. One day they will realize what happend? They had it all and then nothing? Simply if your typical high school chad skipped the pizza and beer and sat on his couch hungry , he might not be in his self created mess. Here is my routine to fight norwooding and the age pill.

Credits to @SquareChinOrDeath and @benignice. I used there routines and findings in this thread.

Lifestyle for "anti aging".

NO SMOKING, DRINKING, EXCESSIVE SUN EXPOSURE OR DRUGS.

IF (Intermittent Fasting) 16/8 schedule, work up to OMAD. Every month do a three day fast. 10-12% BF is ideal.

Meat based diet. Some veggies and fruits. Sulphoraphane smoothies from Dr. Rhonda Patrick. NO CARBS. NO SUGARS OR CHEAT MEALS.

Lift weights three times a week. HIIT (High Intensity Interval training) for 1 hour.

Sauna immideatily after working out.

Cryotherapy 3 times a week, 6 hours after working out.

Optomize your sleep. Sleep good 7-9 hours everyday. Many ways to optomize sleep.

Meditation and red wine. Keep stress low.

Copper peptide injections.

Supplements you should take, PQQ in a fasted state and/or working out only. Fish Oil, Glucosamine Sulfate,
Multivitamin, Creatine, Astaxanthin and Resveracel. In older age supplemnting NMN and resveratrol is good, stop taking Resveracel at this time.

Stretching and keeping mobiltiy good is important.

Skin care

Morning
-Cleanse
-Vitamin C
-Hyaluronic Acid
-Moisturiser
-Moisturizing SPF 100

Evening
-1st Cleanse
-2nd Cleanse
-Tazartone or Trentinoin (both are great)
-BHA (1x a week, if skin can handle)
-GHK-cu
-Niacinamide
-Moisturiser
-Oil

Vasaline around eyes.

Joovv Red Light Therapy for 20 min.

Everything 3 weeks microneedling with the Derminator 2. Apply Infadolan cream immidiately after. Buy from owndoc.

ROUTINE TO STOP HAIRLOSS

Wake up

Dutasteride.
4mg Cypronolactone Acetate and 70mcg of Ethinylestradiol. Take 2-3 daily.

15 min. scalp massage with scalp massager.

Apply topical Estroil cream. Take a break every two weeks for 2 days and exfoliate scalp and use coconut oil when going to bed.

Make a topical treatment consisting of 60ml of DMSO (WITHOUT ALOE VERA) Alfatradiol 3 ml, Stemoxydine 3 ml(Serioxyl brand),20 mg RU58841 powder, a dab of Retin-A 0.25
500mg Setipiprant, 100mg AHK-Cu and 60mg melatonin. DO NOT STORE DMSO IN PLASTIC.
Take a break from this every 2 weeks for 2 days. During this time exfoliate your scalp the 1st night and sleep with coconut oil for both days.

Mix all in a shot glass and apply to your scalp. Be sure to wash hands carefully and DON'T TOUCH DICK AND BALLAS AFTER USING.
WASH HANDS WELL X2 BEFORE TOUCING YOUR DICK.

NIGHTTIME

-25 min of LLLT on scalp.

-DAILY light microneedling (<0.5mm needles) for increased absorbtion. Wipe off ALL of the blood before topicals.

-Apply some AHK-Cu to scalp immidately after needling.

- A few minutes after apply a PGE2 solvent. Take a small liquid container put inside 40% Castor oil, 60% Nigela Sativa oil and some Setipiprant so you can take about 50-100 Oral daily if you can spare the extra Setipiprant. Drink about 2ml daily.
15% Black Seed Oil, 10% Rosemary Exctract and 5% Sandalore.

-WEEKLY deep needling 2.5mm Anything less than 2mm is cope. You need upper follicles to make contact with lower follicles by destroying the DHT in between and damaging the lower dermis follicles (This is the most importent part in hair regrowth).
Apply LiCl followed by Seti with AHK-Cu followed by the PGE2 topical mix.

-Supplemnts to take. Biotin, 1000mg Niacinamide, 10,000 IU of vit D daily.

-Hexarelin. Cycle on and off (1 week on and 1 week off), for 3 months. Then take a break for a month.

-Nizoral shampoo two times every week. Good shampoo for hair loss and keeping the scalp dry for topicals.

@Seth Walsh

@her

@Cope

@Amnesia

@Dyorotic2

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, AscendingHero, entropy137 and 26 others
Thanks for the @, me and my boys @Seth Walsh, @her, and @Dyorotic2 the realest on the forum

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, her, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
Thanks for the @, me and my boys @Seth Walsh, @her, and @Dyorotic2 the realest on the forum
the only good posters tbh.

what did you think of the routine tho brah?

jfl i think all that creams for the skin are cope

i think one just need to have enough nutrients (vitamins if lacking), exercise, drink enough water and use red light therapy (or get sun exposure with UV protection, sun contains red light)

all those creams are a marketing hoax imo

another thing that could be useful is cryotherapy (but i think only rich people with high QI does that)
example of cryothrapy jfl:

anything else is just cope. putting 200000 products on your face isn't gonna do shit imo.

Everything for that skin care routine is not cope. If you want young wrinkle free skin for a long time use that routine.

Cryotherapy is good but it's not everything. Use it in a routine and it'll work better. 6 hours after working out, cause cold exposure inhibits the hormetic effect of working out.

Bookmarked tbh I think anyone could benefit from all this shit not just oldcels.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Bookmarked tbh I think anyone could benefit from all this shit not just oldcels.
The minute your done growing there is not reason to not do this, or something similar. The earlier you start the better.

Everything for that skin care routine is not cope. If you want young wrinkle free skin for a long time use that routine.

i don't know shit of the things you mentioned
jfl

only thing i know is that if you have a healthy life, take vitamins you lack and use red light therapy and cryotherapy and have good quality sleep and exercise.. basically what's the point of the other things

p.s. what i am saying is that imo the other things don't make noticeable change.

• Hmm...
jfl

only thing i know is that if you have a healthy life, take vitamins you lack and use red light therapy and cryotherapy and have good quality sleep and exercise.. basically what's the point of the other things
everything matters tbh. when you do minor fixes it all adds up and you feel amazing in theory. I like healthmaxxing anyway, it's almost like a hobby to me.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1849
jfl

To make sure your skin isn't fully exposed to the damaging rays of the sun, keep your moisture barrier running and increase collagen and elasticity.
everything matters tbh. when you do minor fixes it all adds up and you feel amazing in theory. I like healthmaxxing anyway, it's almost like a hobby to me.
Yeah, I'm a mentalcel I need to get out of here.

have u actually started using this and what norwood are u?

taking either cypronolactone acetate, ethinylestradiol, or estradiol is insane. seti & copper peptides dont rly have many success stories abt it either.

why use dmso if ur using stemoxydine to dissolve ru?

if u need regrowth just get a HT

• Hmm...
Reactions: intovoid

ok but adding products on your face isn't gonna change what the body produces from the inside

collagen, hydration and good blood circulation are the important things. anything else i think is cope

prove me wrong

jfl

p.s. what i am saying is that imo the other things don't make noticeable change.

u look much older than ur age jfl

have u actually started using this and what norwood are u?

taking either cypronolactone acetate, ethinylestradiol, or estradiol is insane. seti & copper peptides dont rly have many success stories abt it either.

why use dmso if ur using stemoxydine to dissolve ru?

if u need regrowth just get a HT
Haven't started, I'm still in puberty lmao.

It is insane but if you want your hair, that's what you gotta do.

stemoxydine grows hair buy putting the scalp through hypoxia. DMSO helps it absorb better.

True hair transplants, botox and fillers could play an important role.

i wonder is beingnice has nice tits...

• JFL
ok but adding products on your face isn't gonna change what the body produces from the inside

collagen, hydration and good blood circulation are the important things. anything else i think is cope

prove me wrong
I don't need to prove anything to you. You haven't even been here two weeks.

Meat based diet. Some veggies and fruits. Sulphoraphane smoothies from Dr. Rhonda Patrick. NO CARBS. ONO SUGARS OR CHEAT MEALS.
this is an example of why theories on 'health' are primarily subjective, as long as you're not on track to developing a debilitating disease of course. I disagree with the entirety of the latter, carbohydrates are needed for metabolic functions, keeping your thyroid in homeostasis is key to health, I suggest you research Dr ray peat's philosophies and theories.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 1849
Copes me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

stemoxydine grows hair buy putting the scalp through hypoxia. DMSO helps it absorb better.

dutasteride before puberty? lmao you need to get off this site before you fuck yourself up permanantly.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 1849

JFL wtf u made this whole thread and ur still in puberty. leave this site nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I would say sun damage and processed carbs (sugar) are the most important things to avoid

• +1
Reactions: Milk
dutasteride before puberty? lmao you need to get off this site before you fuck yourself up permanantly.
you're fucking yourself up permanently whether you take in during or after puberty, absolute retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, MewingJBP and Deleted member 1849
this is an example of why theories on 'health' are primarily subjective, as long as you're not on track to developing a debilitating disease of course. I disagree with the entirety of the latter, carbohydrates are needed for metabolic functions, keeping your thyroid in homeostasis is key to health, I suggest you research Dr ray peat's philosophies and theories.
I could agree with you. There are other theories and philosophies from people saying a keto or carnivore diet is better.

At the end of the day, keeping your AMPK going and inhibiting MTOR as much as possible is ideal. Eating healthy, whole and natural foods is the best way to go.

the only good posters tbh.

what did you think of the routine tho brah?
Honestly everything is top tier in this thread boyo. Routine is pretty much identical to mine, although I'm using topical GHK-Cu and not injections. Also I need to stop fucking around and buy a Joovv already.

Hair loss is currently not an issue for me but I will definitely try everything you listed once it does. Not many know about the Derminator 2 + AHK-Cu combo so good on you for listing that. One of the better threads I've seen on this forum in awhile.

• +1

prove me wrong
collagen gets raped by high cortisol, he mentions red wine and meditation to keep it low. it's also good for just FEELING GOOD which btw, brutally mogs all other copes. Feeling like a rockstar every day is way fucking better than just looking good in the mirror imo. Makes you more low inhib and just happy.

also he mentions excercise which is for your body, to stay in shape as your metabolism slows down. HIIT to keep low bodyfat, which is ideal.

the supplements are for a variety of things, to become more red, to hold water (and look more muscular, also makes you lift way harder due to water retention)

Everything he said does benefit him in some small way tbh. Reminder bro this is looksMAX. Being the BEST version of yourself is the goal.
Honestly everything is top tier in this thread boyo. Routine is pretty much identical to mine, although I'm using topical GHK-Cu and not injections. Also I need to stop fucking around and buy a Joovv already.

Hair loss is currently not an issue for me but I will definitely try everything you listed once it does. Not many know about the Derminator 2 + AHK-Cu combo so good on you for listing that. One of the better threads I've seen on this forum in awhile.
Is red light legit or pure cope if I'm 19

• +1
Can skin that's slightly damaged be improved from 25 onwards?
I use zero skincare products currently

• +1
I'm not on shit right now. I'm NW0 and have great hair genetics. I will follow something like this in the future. I just never wanna go bald.

I don't need to prove anything to you. You haven't even been here two weeks.

i wanted to be proved wrong to learn (if there are good reasons)
but u probably are just obsessed with minor things that are mostly useless jfl

• JFL

I have a full body joovv and they're fucking great. get one bro.
Can skin that's slightly damaged be improved from 25 onwards?
I use zero skincare products currently
Yes, hop on this routine bro. Grow into it gradually, get used to HIIT and a low carb diet first etc.
you're fucking yourself up permanently whether you take in during or after puberty, absolute retard.
hair>dick.

preferrably take it after 25 tho.
collagen gets raped by high cortisol, he mentions red wine and meditation to keep it low. it's also good for just FEELING GOOD which btw, brutally mogs all other copes. Feeling like a rockstar every day is way fucking better than just looking good in the mirror imo. Makes you more low inhib and just happy.

also he mentions excercise which is for your body, to stay in shape as your metabolism slows down. HIIT to keep low bodyfat, which is ideal.

the supplements are for a variety of things, to become more red, to hold water (and look more muscular, also makes you lift way harder due to water retention)

Everything he said does benefit him in some small way tbh. Reminder bro this is looksMAX. Being the BEST version of yourself is the goal.

Red light works for anyone at any age. Buy one, even if it's a cheapo from amazon.

Last edited:
I think @Seth Walsh said injecting GHK-cu isn't the best option, because applying it topically would make the effects go systematic anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cope

ahahha jfl if someone meditates for the skin ahahha
i meditate for my mind not for the skin

i take supplements but not useless shit jfl

"to become more red" it's a matter of blood circulation. what i read is just a guy that use a ton of useless shit thinking that it will be a difference after a certain point. like the ones who think that "megadosing" is legit jfl

you don't need to hydrate your skin if you drink enough water, because the fking body has the ways to hydrate skin JFL

also that dosage is fucking autistic, our bodies endogenously produce a couple hundred micrograms at night, jfl.
Yeah this routine isn't perfect I'm still optomizing it. Best to use it on and off and at lower dosages.
I think @Seth Walsh said injecting GHK-Cu isn't the best option, because applying it topically would make the effects go systematic anyway.
I don't think some cream will benefit the whole body.

Injections are best for everything tbh.

Red light works for anyone at any age. Buy one, even if it's a cheapo from amazon.

red light it's THE ONLY THING really proven to work if used in the right way
and that should be used as the first thing after exercising, sleeping, good diet, drinking water, supplements (where someone lacks) etc

red light it's THE ONLY THING really proven to work if used in the right way
and that should be used as the first thing after exercising, sleeping, good diet, drinking water, supplements (where someone lacks) etc
Stop coming on my thread and saying what works and what dosen't. Research this for yourself say your opinion and leave it.

• +1
Reactions: Posmo
Yeah this routine isn't perfect I'm still optomizing it. Best to use it on and off and at lower dosages.

I don't think some cream will benefit the whole body.

Injections are best for everything tbh.
Injecting GHK-cu just isn't an effective strategy because it can hurt if it's too concentrated. Retinoids like Retin-A etc thin out your stratum coreneum and GHK-cu is already very effective at breaking past that layer as well as the epidermis and dermis and once it hits your subq tissue, it has systemic effects, but even stronger effects on where applied (ie; if you apply the serum to a scab/scar) It's just more handy than injecting because if you inject subq with a solution that isn't diluted enough you can cause stinging and some tissue damage (which the GHK-cu will rapidly heal btw).

But there isn't really a problem with a RoA. Getting the GHK-cu to reach your subq tissue isn't a problem. So injections aren't needed to do that.

Injections could be beneficial if you want to target a really specific part of tissue with high amounts of GHK (if needed), but other than that, I don't see a benefit. The serum is better to use in 99% of cases imo.

• +1
legit thanks man

• +1
Reactions: her
I have a full body joovv and they're fucking great. get one bro.

Yes, hop on this routine bro. Grow into it gradually, get used to HIIT and a low carb diet first etc.

hair>dick.

preferrably take it after 25 tho.
This one? https://joovv.com/products/joovv-solo

I think @Seth Walsh said injecting GHK-Cu isn't the best option, because applying it topically would make the effects go systematic anyway.
Yea, injecting is only good if you want to target a really specific part of tissue. Nvm, just saw your post.

• +1
I'm not on shit right now. I'm NW0 and have great hair genetics. I will follow something like this in the future. I just never wanna go bald.
enjoy causing a negative feedback loop in which the expression of 5ar gets thoroughly downregulated equating in the inhibition of potent neurosteroids that heavily regulate the GABA-A receptor site, causing impotence, sexual dysfunction, anxiety, etc. Dihydrotestosterone itself metabolizes into 3a-androstanediol and androsterone both of which positively affect GABA-A through allosteric modulation, you're cutting two essential metabolites out of the equation via inhibition of 5ar, not only that but you're also inhibiting the synthesis of allopregnanolone which is converted via 5-alpha reducing 3a-dihydroprogesterone.

how can uneducated twats still take this poison? you cannot expect to inhibit such an essential enzyme and not get side effects, even after discontinuation.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schizoidcel and Deleted member 1849

What's wrong with eating carbs? I can eat lots of carbs and not gain weight
In terms of training I'm doing a bro split with barbell and dumbbells at home
I recently started running, my running sessions are 3.5km

• +1
enjoy causing a negative feedback loop in which the expression of 5ar gets thoroughly downregulated equating in the inhibition of potent neurosteroids that heavily regulate the GABA-A receptor site, causing impotence, sexual dysfunction, anxiety, etc. Dihydrotestosterone itself metabolizes into 3a-androstanediol and androsterone both of which positively affect GABA-A through allosteric modulation, you're cutting two essential metabolites out of the equation via inhibition of 5ar, not only that but you're also inhibiting the synthesis of allopregnanolone which is converted via 5-alpha reducing 3a-dihydroprogesterone.

how can uneducated twats still take this poison? you cannot expect to inhibit such an essential enzyme and not get side effects, even after discontinuation.
I'm not saying it's good. All I'm saying is that is the best way to keep your hair.

I would never use extreme hair loss products because I don't think I will ever need it. I'm NW0 with thick curly hair. Microneedling+copper peps will probably be enough for me.

But for people with problems with balding DUT is the best way to keep your hair. For some people hair is more important than their mental well being.

You are incorrect on multiple levels as usual you yappy little mutt, but since you are giving harmful advice I'll respond for once. DHT is especially important during puberty and it's a really bad idea to take an 5-alpha reductase inhibitor before you have finished puberty, unless you want to have a tiny penis.

What's wrong with eating carbs? I can eat lots of carbs and not gain weight
In terms of training I'm doing a bro split with barbell and dumbbells at home
I recently started running, my running sessions are 3.5km
Research carnivore and keto diets, too much to explain.
3 stacks? Got damn, good investment though.
It's my dads, he bought it haha. But I use it everyday. Works better than tret imo.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
You are incorrect on multiple levels as usual you yappy little mutt, but since you are giving harmful advice I'll respond for once. DHT is especially important during puberty and it's a really bad idea to take an 5-alpha reductase inhibitor before you have finished puberty, unless you want to have a tiny penis.
lmao your correct. I'm not taking any 5-ar reductase inhibitors bro. And probably not in the future.

u do realize the more supplement u consume the more toxins u consuming too. Stop being obsessive about it, dont lose hair, keep skin clear as well as eat good/exercise adn u fine

Ohh, well this was over real Quick... that won’t happen
lmao. It's ok arvid you will age great due to your arvid tier genetics.
u do realize the more supplement u consume the more toxins u consuming too. Stop being obsessive about it, dont lose hair, keep skin clear as well as eat good/exercise adn u fine
I legit mentioned like 7-8 supps I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted