My routine to fight the age pill.

You are incorrect on multiple levels as usual you yappy little mutt, but since you are giving harmful advice I'll respond for once. DHT is especially important during puberty and it's a really bad idea to take an 5-alpha reductase inhibitor before you have finished puberty, unless you want to have a tiny penis.
you're unironically one of the dumbest users on this forum. I was eluding to the fact that even after puberty it's horrific to take, I'm assuming you're guzzling down your finasteride like the good submissive faggot you are. Read my post above, 5ar is an essential enzyme, not just for the conversion of testosterone to dht, that's not it's only purpose, you uneducated swine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope, her and Deleted member 1849
Stop coming on my thread and saying what works and what dosen't. Research this for yourself say your opinion and leave it.

no because people must read and know that you're a fucking obsessed dude that do all this shit for the skin without REALLY PROVEN results and also risking to do more harm than good

jfl you are putting 4000 things on your skin. Just use makeup if that's your routine :lul: :lul:

it's a shit routine
who the fuck is gonna do all this shit and waste all this time for things are unrelated and you basically found them online and summed up in a list like IT'S A VIDEOGAME

the body is able to take care of the skin if it has the right input to work with. red light therapy and cryotherapy and supplements (where you lack and/or for gym results) are the only things really proven and useful after doing the basic health stuff (meditation, exercise, sleep, food, water)

there must be a balance between "mostly useless shit done for the skin" and "using time for useful things"

• +1
Reactions: infini
Idk i’d trade mine with his they look insane with good lightning even tho they kinda flat
I feel like all faces have to have something that isn't ideal to look more human.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
you're unironically one of the dumbest users on this forum. I was eluding to the fact that even after puberty it's horrific to take...
Yes I'm aware, which is why I said you were incorrect on multiple levels Mr Dunning Kruger.

TAKING CARE OF THE SKIN IS COPE. One must take care of the body. Cryotherapy is good for the body. Red light therapy is good for the body. Supplements where you lack are good for the body. Water is good for the body.

PUTTING TONS OF SHIT ON YOUR SKIN ISN'T GOOD FOR THE BODY. It's basically useless and megacope.

One must take action at the root of the problem. Skin quality is the effect, not the cause.

TAKING CARE OF THE SKIN IS COPE. One must take care of the body. Cryotherapy is good for the body. Red light therapy is good for the body. Supplements where you lack are good for the body. Water are good for the body.

PUTTING TONS OF SHIT ON YOUR SKIN ISN'T GOOD FOR THE BODY.
I agree that the skin should be treated from an internal level. But topicals work great too.

interesting hairloss stack i see you're knowledgable but how do you cope with the terrible smell of the stemox it gives me bad skin allergy , btw what do you think about using minox for regrowth despite all the hates it get due to being a so called " collagen destroyer " its still the best growth stimulant on the market? EXTREMELLY legit post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
TAKING CARE OF THE SKIN IS COPE. One must take care of the body. Cryotherapy is good for the body. Red light therapy is good for the body. Supplements where you lack are good for the body. Water are good for the body.

PUTTING TONS OF SHIT ON YOUR SKIN ISN'T GOOD FOR THE BODY.
I agree that the skin should be treated from an internal level. But topicals work great too.

Chad just exercises in moderation and eat somewhat healthy, he has no idea what any of this is and he has slayed more than this forum combined.

Jesus Christ looksmaxing is such a meme.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: infini, ElySioNs and Deleted member 1849
Yes I'm aware, which is why I said you were incorrect on multiple levels Mr Dunning Kruger.
explain, elaborate, enlighten me.
why am I incorrect you utter trash-bag cunt? finasteride is metabolic poison, do some research you mutt, finasteride copers will do everything in their power to defend their holy trinity, post-finasteride-syndrome exists, it isn't exclusive to low life pathetic beings, uneducated spergs like yourself will suggest that it is androgen-dependent, men whereas who take Proviron and testosterone exogenously, experience worse side effects then when they were actually taking finasteride, I'm convinced you're a troll at this point, no one can be this retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel

yes but if there is good internal care, topicals are cope, useless, or do harm to the body.

anything that exceed what the body can provide is harmful.
you can't just "megadose" as someone says on this forum or put 20 products on the skin.

interesting hairloss stack i see you're knowledgable but how do you cope with the terrible smell of the stemox it gives me bad skin allergy , btw what do you think about using minox for regrowth despite all the hates it get due to being a so called " collagen destroyer " its still the best growth stimulant on the market? EXTREMELLY legit post
some people don't respond to stemox well. Minox is ok, but gains fall out once you stop using them. There are better alternatives.
why am I incorrect you utter trash-bag cunt? finasteride is metabolic poison, do some research you mutt, finasteride copers will do everything in their power to defend their holy trinity, post-finasteride-syndrome exists, it isn't exclusive to low life pathetic beings, uneducated spergs like yourself will suggest that it is androgen-dependent, men whereas who take Proviron and testosterone exogenously, experience worse side effects then when they were actually taking finasteride, I'm convinced you're a troll at this point, no one can be this retarded.
He's not very bright. He was arguing with me the other day about fillers and saying that chemical peels were cope and ignored me over it lmao.
@Seth Walsh GTFIH BRAH

some people don't respond to stemox well. Minox is ok, but gains fall out once you stop using them. There are better alternatives.
alternative in term of growth stimulant? tried high doses of pge2 / pg2fa analogue aswell as adenosine and none came close to a simple minox in term of efficacity

would love to know what you'd use and what's your take on minox and skin aging thanks

alternative in term of growth stimulant? tried high doses of pge2 / pg2fa analogue aswell as adenosine and none came close to a simple minox in term of efficacity

would love to know what you'd use and what's your take on minox and skin aging thanks
minox isnt good for skin aging period. but imo hair>skin.

if minox worked for you than use it. Try microneedling with copper peps and LLLT with minox should provide great results.

minox isnt good for skin aging period. but imo hair>skin.

if minox worked for you than use it. Try microneedling with copper peps and LLLT with minox should provide great results.
thanks for your answer i'm already on ahk-cu , i guess i'm stuck using minox but you're right Skin<Hair in the end so gotta do some compromise, btw you're oral use of nigella sativa is a smart move gonna add that

• +1
Sorry, I have better things to do than debate an autistic virgin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and her
thanks for your answer i'm already on ahk-cu , i guess i'm stuck using minox but you're right Skin<Hair in the end so gotta do some compromise, btw you're oral use of nigella sativa is a smart move gonna add that
they're not my ideas @SquareChinOrDeath came up with this. all credit goes to him.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Also fish oil might not be as great as we thought. Apparently, EPA-rich omega 3 fatty acids impair collagen reorganization due to elevated production of IL-10 during skin wound healing in mice. Omega 3 fatty acids may conspire against the quality of wounds by altering the fibroplastic or maturational phases of the healing response.

Last edited:
Sorry, I have better things to do than debate an autistic virgin.
checkmate, and no you don't have anything better to do you ugly cunt. You've spent a total of 1200 hours rotting here. Your level of intellect is well represented throughout your posts.

checkmate, and no you don't have anything better to do you ugly cunt. You've spent a total of 1200 hours rotting here. Your level of intellect is well represented throughout your posts.
lol Did he really just get banned for this? Jesus Christ, mods you are autistic...

How much many do you waste on all this meme bullshit?

You just mogged yourself though? I have 500 less hours online than you despite joining 8 months earlier.

Idk why you are so desperate for my attention...

lol Did he really just get banned for this? Jesus Christ, mods you are autistic...
Yeah
The mods shouldn't have banned him, I don't care what he says.

lmao mods really? wtf free dyo
@Lorsss FREE DYO

Sun exposure is vital for optimizing your hormone levels. Excessive sun exposure should be avoided but a vampire lifestyle is probably worse.

This guy smoked several cigars a day and drank whiskey every day and made it to a ripe old age.

Cigar and pipe smokers are in a different class than peasant cigarette smokers and there is a lower mortality rate for them (provided they don't inhale) than those that completely abstain from tobacco.

Mrs mj 2 1600

A6da9d22a508a3ce0e92e27a3528e782

Albert einstein pipe 151971

15a29a3c56bca608eff89245bf1cfb30

Arnold Schawarzenegger Rolex  Cigar

Classy gentlemen cigar and liquor connoisseurs should not be grouped with peasant cig smokers.

Download 1

2cb6dc9ed62f7aa744f7779c03ccda17  inspiring photography color photography

Also, if you're exercising properly, you need carbs at least some of the time. There's a time and a place for keto, but it shouldn't be a full time lifestyle for anyone.

Many men let them selves go after high school or collage. The pizza and the beer takes a toll on them. One day they will realize what happend? They had it all and then nothing? Simply if your typical high school chad skipped the pizza and beer and sat on his couch hungry , he might not be in his self created mess. Here is my routine to fight norwooding and the age pill.

Credits to @SquareChinOrDeath and @benignice. I used there routines and findings in this thread.

Lifestyle for "anti aging".

NO SMOKING, DRINKING, EXCESSIVE SUN EXPOSURE OR DRUGS.

IF (Intermittent Fasting) 16/8 schedule, work up to OMAD. Every month do a three day fast. 10-12% BF is ideal.

Meat based diet. Some veggies and fruits. Sulphoraphane smoothies from Dr. Rhonda Patrick. NO CARBS. NO SUGARS OR CHEAT MEALS.

Lift weights three times a week. HIIT (High Intensity Interval training) for 1 hour.

Sauna immideatily after working out.

Cryotherapy 3 times a week, 6 hours after working out.

Optomize your sleep. Sleep good 7-9 hours everyday. Many ways to optomize sleep.

Meditation and red wine. Keep stress low.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 1849
Legit thread, although you can take resveratrol with yoghurt instead of relying on wine.

• +1
Sun exposure is vital for optimizing your hormone levels. Excessive sun exposure should be avoided but a vampire lifestyle is probably worse.

This guy smoked several cigars a day and drank whiskey every day and made it to a ripe old age.

Cigar and pipe smokers are in a different class than peasant cigarette smokers and there is a lower mortality rate for them (provided they don't inhale) than those that completely abstain from tobacco.

View attachment 380627

View attachment 380629

View attachment 380631

View attachment 380652

View attachment 380633

Classy gentlemen cigar and liquor connoisseurs should not be grouped with peasant cig smokers.

View attachment 380651

View attachment 380648

Also, if you're exercising properly, you need carbs at least some of the time. There's a time and a place for keto, but it shouldn't be a full time lifestyle for anyone.

sun exposure is good and vital to life. It's not about living longer, it's about staying young looking for a long time. I made a thread on fasting and the sun on collagen you should check it out.

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
sun exposure is good and vital to life. It's not about living longer, it's about staying young looking for a long time. I made a thread on fasting and the sun on collagen you should check it out.

can you link the thread? Can’t see it on your profile

There is absolutely no way you're getting cryotherapy 3x a week, I would bet my life on it, nice LARP though you impressed many incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
good thread, bit overkill but solid info I bookmarked.

There is absolutely no way you're getting cryotherapy 3x a week, I would bet my life on it, nice LARP though you impressed many incels.
He says he's not doing this rn, he's just putting the info out there.

• +1
what did he get banned for again?

A lot of good stuff, and some I don't know much about.

What I do know:

-sun ages you more than almost anything else. You need a good sunscreen that protects from UVA/UVB. Whatever you heard about them not causing significant photoaging, is wrong.
-You can't do HIIT for an hour... or it's not HIIT anymore. The human body can't operate at intensities that high for that long. You are better off doing lots of LISS, lift, and occasional do some actualy HIIT.. like short sprints with longer rest periods.

• +1
what did he get banned for again?
requested ban apparently. I'm gonna leave here too probably.
A lot of good stuff, and some I don't know much about.

What I do know:

-sun ages you more than almost anything else. You need a good sunscreen that protects from UVA/UVB. Whatever you heard about them not causing significant photoaging, is wrong.
-You can't do HIIT for an hour... or it's not HIIT anymore. The human body can't operate at intensities that high for that long. You are better off doing lots of LISS, lift, and occasional do some actualy HIIT.. like short sprints with longer rest periods.
In a perfect world HIIT for an hour is best.

20-30 min is more realistic.

A lot of good shit here, if you execute you'll be an ageless vampire ngl. I was wondering for the oil you use at the end of your evening routine, what oil is it? Did you find it made a difference? I'm considering adding one but I feel like it could be cope

A lot of good shit here, if you execute you'll be an ageless vampire ngl. I was wondering for the oil you use at the end of your evening routine, what oil is it? Did you find it made a difference? I'm considering adding one but I feel like it could be cope
I'm not using one right now. I will soon tho. Use bengis guide and buy one he reccomends.

great thread OP
Few things I want to ask

1- does copper peptides work as good as MINOX and is there any side effects? What was your NW and what is your NW now?

2- how many times is good to do IF per week?
I assume 2 times a week doing only 2 meals between 12pm and 6pm

3- I would say you replace your fish oil with Cod liver oil because cod liver oil contain omega 3 fatty acid + good amount of vitamin A and D. Also I would add collagen peptides and MSM to your routine

4- is there a good way to exfoliate the scalp? Not your method because it’s seems complicated. No offense

• +1
great thread OP
Few things I want to ask

1- does copper peptides work as good as MINOX and is there any side effects? What was your NW and what is your NW now?

2- how many times is good to do IF per week?
I assume 2 times a week doing only 2 meals between 12pm and 6pm

3- I would say you replace your fish oil with Cod liver oil because cod liver oil contain omega 3 fatty acid + good amount of vitamin A and D. Also I would add collagen peptides and MSM to your routine

4- is there a good way to exfoliate the scalp? Not your method because it’s seems complicated. No offense

I haven't started using anything for norwooding. I'm 16 and NWO with thick curly hair. If I do start norwooding I will eventually use minox or copper peps. Minox will always be more effective. Both work in conjunction tho.

2. Start a low carb diet first. Get used to it. Once your used to your keto style diet, start getting used to doing intense weight lifting and HIIT on low carb (this will take a few months). Once your used to intense exercise start doing IF 16/8 on low carb then start exercising on it. Work up to OMAD. You have to get used to something like this. Or you will fail and relapse on pizza and movies.

3. Fish oil, Creatine and multivitamins are the only supplements 100% PROVEN to work. Fish oil is more studied and more relied on, I would just go with fish oil. Rather eat more nutrient dense fish tbh.

4. Yes. https://moreplatesmoredates.com/why-your-hair-loss-prevention-topicals-might-not-be-working-sebum/

• Love it
Reactions: mido the slayer
Amazing post.
I would look into swapping HIIT with Rucking. I have no proof, but HIIT just seems too taxing on the body for graceful aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and ScramFranklin
Amazing post.
I would look into swapping HIIT with Rucking. I have no proof, but HIIT just seems too taxing on the body for graceful aging.
Rucking is legit.

But there are far more studies on HIIT being more effective for aging/health.

dope, that bodes well for intense exercise in general not aging our skin!!

is good for nasolabial fold ?
I guess. If your skin is badly moisturized then you use a moisturizer and hya then it can help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i'm mouth widening i need some stuff to reduce sides what to do ?
Nothing will help. I used it and It gave me folds. MSE is a better option.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Nothing will help. I used it and It gave me folds. MSE is a better option.
where exactly did you had fold do you have a pic of where it should be ? unsure if it's due to it or not

• +1
where exactly did you had fold do you have a pic of where it should be ? unsure if it's due to it or not
It gave me nasolabial folds. They're the same for everyone.