My ru58841 just came in the mail.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I ordered 5 grams of it on Sunday. I'm about to mix 3 grams of it with my minoxidil should last me about 4 months. I will include progress pictures to see if I can fix my temporal balding(I'm Norwood 2). So my current hair loss prevention regiment is minoxidil mixed with ru58841, ketoconazole shampoo and micro-needling every 10 days using dr pen. This shit is great for any baldcel that wants to start roiding, using creatine or wants to raise their dht naturally without the Norwood reaper raping his hairline.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, quakociaptockh, CaptainButtnaked and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Did you get the alcohol one? Let me know if it makes your eyes red as that's the only common aide effect I've heard of.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
update us results

• +1
Did you get the alcohol one? Let me know if it makes your eyes red as that's the only common aide effect I've heard of.
I got the raw powder and I'm mixing it with minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I got the raw powder and I'm mixing it with minoxidil
prepare for shedding and bloat like you've never seen, also from my research it seems that some of the RU actually gets absorbed into the bloodstream so it will have some overall antiandrogenic effects too

• WTF
Reactions: EdwardCullen
prepare for shedding and bloat like you've never seen, also from my research it seems that some of the RU actually gets absorbed into the bloodstream so it will have some overall antiandrogenic effects too
Some antiandrogenic systemic effects isn't as bad as destroying your DHT and chemically cuckolding yourself

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Zeta ascended
Some antiandrogenic systemic effects isn't as bad as destroying your DHT and chemically cuckolding yourself
Some doesnt mean you wont feel its effects, and DHT blockers dont erase T

Some doesnt mean you wont feel its effects, and DHT blockers dont erase T
I only need to use 5 ml a day. I'm only Norwood 2 so I don't need that much minoxidil+ru58841

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
I only need to use 5 ml a day. I'm only Norwood 2 so I don't need that much minoxidil+ru58841
GL

keep in mind this will anger the Norwood Reaper and once you stop it's possible he will punish you by adding 3 points to your current Norwood level

• JFL
Reactions: Sasaz2 and Zeta ascended
GL

keep in mind this will anger the Norwood Reaper and once you stop it's possible he will punish you by adding 3 points to your current Norwood level
I plan on using it long term until better solutions come out or hair becomes useless to me in my 40s.

This is what happens when you stop taking ru58841 the reaper was really angry

I just mixed it with my minoxidil and I will start my first application today.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
I just mixed it with my minoxidil and I will start my first application today.
Make sure its mixed well

Id suggest you shake slowly (turning it upside down, then back up) for 10 minutes then let sit for a few hours, idk how soluble RU is

• +1
The amount that gets absorbed is so miniscule that it has virtually zero effects systematically. The circulating androgens out-compete the miniscule amounts of this chemical for the androgen receptor.

The amount that gets absorbed is so miniscule that it has virtually zero effects systematically. The circulating androgens out-compete the miniscule amounts of this chemical for the androgen receptor.
It's not minuscule at all, especially with ethanol in the mix

And its an antiandrogen exactly because it competes with the androgens in your body

It's not minuscule at all, especially with ethanol in the mix
It breaks down before it goes any further than your scalp. The chemical isn't very stable and has a really short half-life when not bound to a receptor or when it's not being refrigerated. That's why RU58841 suppliers recommend keeping it in a cool, dark place and using it quickly when it's constituted.

Even if it made it into your blood, the small amount that did would quickly break down. It's probably the PH profile that breaks it down, but it's just a theory that I came up with.

And its an antiandrogen exactly because it competes with the androgens in your body
But the amount of androgens are so high compared to the chemical that testosterone is far more likely to bind to the AR than RU58841.

It breaks down before it goes any further than your scalp. The chemical isn't very stable and has a really short half-life when not bound to a receptor or when it's not being refrigerated. That's why RU58841 suppliers recommend keeping it in a cool, dark place and using it quickly when it's constituted.

Even if it made it into your blood, the small amount that did would quickly break down. It's probably the PH profile that breaks it down, but it's just a theory that I came up with.

But the amount of androgens are so high compared to the chemical that testosterone is far more likely to bind to the AR than RU58841.
IDK where the fuck you got your info from, I can barely find 2-3 legit papers on it

IDK where the fuck you got your info from, I can barely find 2-3 legit papers on it
RU-59416 has very low affinity for the androgen receptor.[8]

Some sellers of the site said to keep this chemical refrigerated until use, which means that the chemical isn't very stable when constituted. This obviously translates to a much shorter shelf life, especially if it's exposed to light.

I'm not completely pulling this stuff out of my ass.

RU-59416 has very low affinity for the androgen receptor.[8]

Some sellers of the site said to keep this chemical refrigerated until use, which means that the chemical isn't very stable when constituted. This obviously translates to a much shorter shelf life, especially if it's exposed to light.

I'm not completely pulling this stuff out of my ass.
I was thinking about the metabolite RU 56279 but just read a paper saying only 1% gets metabolized so I guess I'm wrong

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I was thinking about the metabolite RU 56279 but just read a paper saying only 1% gets metabolized so I guess I'm wrong
Yeah that stuff you definitely wanna stay away from. Make sure to look at the chemical before accidentally buying and using a tranny hormone lol

• +1
Yeah that stuff you definitely wanna stay away from. Make sure to look at the chemical before accidentally buying and using a tranny hormone lol
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Is it the ru or the minox that make the bloat and the shedding?
Is Ru effective without minox?

Is it the ru or the minox that make the bloat and the shedding?
Is Ru effective without minox?
Both (reports from users, not norwooding yet so didnt look into them that well) and yes

Both (reports from users, not norwooding yet so didnt look into them that well) and yes
Fck there is nothong that dont cause bloat
I would rather have my legs paralised than have bloat as a side effect

Fck there is nothong that dont cause bloat
I would rather have my legs paralised than have bloat as a side effect
I dont know by which mechanisms it causes bloat (if it truly does) so I can't help with it sorry

Norwood reaper spares no one...

• So Sad
Reactions: Sasaz2
I dont know by which mechanisms it causes bloat (if it truly does) so I can't help with it sorry

Norwood reaper spares no one...

• +1
Any updates?

Yeah honestly maintenance is ideal for now, within 5 years we’ll have access to something that is as effective as fin without sides

• +1
Any updates?
I stopped using around 6 months but I still regrew a lot of hair on my temples and temporal points with finasteride and micro needling. I started back on ru58841 two months ago to regrow my to regrow my temporal points

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 6963
I stopped using around 6 months but I still regrew a lot of hair on my temples and temporal points with finasteride and micro needling. I started back on ru58841 two months ago to regrow my to regrow my temporal points
Any reason why you stopped?
And how was your experience with it? Any side effects?

I got finasteride and it was too much work to apply it.

No side effects
Thanks. One last question: did you go through a shedding phase after starting and stopping RU?

5g last 4 months? and did it work

Thanks. One last question: did you go through a shedding phase after starting and stopping RU?
I didn’t notice any shedding even though it’s still a possibility

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Can you keep Ru gains with fin and min ?