My science based longevity stack to extend your prime

6ft8InTheNetherlands

Gold
Unless you have extreme flaws, real looksmaxing should first focus on preventing premature (facial) aging and extending your prime. After all, what is the point of being 'good looking' if it only lasts for a few years? Most men are completely out of their prime by age 30 or so due to wrinkles, bad skin, balding and so on. It becomes much easier to looksmax when you have a good base and have years to looksmax instead of only a few years in your 20s when you also have low funds.

I am 27 and have been heavy into longevity for the last 2 years or so. I have been taking metformin to prevent diabetes since I was 21 and have always used a SPF day moisturiser even before I really got into anti aging. I hastily put myself on TRT at age 20 because I just wanted to try anabolics. I experimented with a few compounds for a few weeks but the majority of the time I never used more than 200mg/week of test. I completely went off everything after 5 years and thankfully recovered fully. I do not recommend taking AAS at all if you are into anti-aging/longevity as constantly being in an anabolic state is not good and AAS might decrease facial collagen. However, it is a different story if you have a medical indication.

My longevity lifestyle is focused around a few important points. Namely skin/hair care, supplements, food, training, personal achievement and stress management.
I will not go into detail on all of the things I do as I believe there's more intelligent people on here who can explain the functions better.

Skin care:
Tretinoin cream 0.2. 3x /week
Adapalene/benz peroxide combo. 2x /week
Sal. Acid 2x /week
SPF 50 daily
Japanese hyaluronic acid daily
Skinceuticals Vit C serum in combination with 15 minute 150w red light therapy straight after, daily
Preventive botox (low dose!) Under no circumstances should a young man walk around with an expressionless face. Get this every 3-6 months
Dermal fillers every 6 months or so
Starting derminator soon
Hair: I use minoxidil and ketoconazole shampoo as I have a very mild form of male pattern baldness.

Training:
I train with weights, hard and heavy. Cardio in the form of LISS and HIIT (kickboxing)

I do cold exposure therapy at least 5 times a week. I usually hop in an ice cold shower for at least 3 minutes after training. Looking to add the sauna to my list too.

Food/Diet:
I try to fast at least twice a week for 18-22 hours. During this period I only consume water. No supplements.
I eat no more than 3 full meals a day with 1 snack inbetween. Eating lots of sugar is a no-no as we all know.

Personal achievement/stress management:
I take a nap for 1 hour every afternoon and I try to lower my stress levels by preventing problems such as debt, relationship issues and being proactive about life. Being reactive is what causes most stress. Example of a 'normal person': smokes 2 packs of cigs a day, gets lung cancer --> Stress (reactive.) Better off preventing future problems. What I have found is that religion, mindfulness and meditation is also anti-stress. It is also very important as a male to have a sense of achievement, I never finished an education which brought me down mentally, so I have started a university program to work on my sense of self worth and to feel better as a result. Stress also causes (premature) aging and lots of stress does not fit into a longevity based lifestyle at all. Sleep at least 7-9 hours per night.

Supplements:
Creatine (to increase ATP) every morning to offset the possible performance decrease of metformin/berberine
600mg resveratrol & 100mg pterostilbene 15 minutes before AM meal
500mg berberine & metformin both with my last meal. Note: methylcobalamine (B12) is a must when you take metformin or berberine.
Methylcobalamine, NAC-acetyl cysteine and PQQ 45 minutes before AM meal
50mg 5htp twice a day to manage optimal serotonin levels
100mg pycnogenol
D3/mk7 10.000iu/100mcg. Note: Vitamin K is a must when taking D3, especially with higher dosages like mine.
500mg Vit C liposomal
600mg Magnesium citrate
1000/500mg epa/dha
B-complex
Zinc picolinate
Astaxanthin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5634 and 35 others
Success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, bebzon123 and 7 others
Is Creatin not bad for hair if you have male patern baldness?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
@x30001

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and DidntRead
Success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Eduardo DOV and Alexanderr
I love that people are getting more interested in this field now. Lots of new users have come with great insights that are health anti-age focused which is great to see. It's a shame that Serge denied my request to create a longevity/anti-aging section and instead we have the "How to make money guide" section :(

I have a really long thing written about genetics/anti-aging etc but haven't shared it yet. It's not really a guide either so I don't think it's worth posting until more people share their perspectives/insights which looks like is starting to happen recently.

Threads like these are the best type of threads on the forum tbh. The rabbithole with longevity etc is just so deep and there's too many things to consider and understand. So I don't really think this forum is the place for in-depth discussion about things that haven't been discussed yet.

The guide threads I've been seeing recently are really impressive since things like exercise/sleep/nutrition are more emphasized and little quick fix supps/products aren't the main focus.

It's also great that dipshits call the guides "cope" because they see "sleep well/ exercise frequently / fasting / meditate" etc; because honestly it's better for all of us if they keep wasting their money buying MK677 and reinforcing their true belief that some pill or someone else, or surgery is gonna save them; rather than what's being preached in these threads, which is the best advice.
I love that people are getting more interested in this field now. Lots of new users have come with great insights that are health anti-age focused which is great to see. It's a shame that Serge denied my request to create a longevity/anti-aging section and instead we have the "How to make money guide" section :(

I have a really long thing written about genetics/anti-aging etc but haven't shared it yet. It's not really a guide either so I don't think it's worth posting until more people share their perspectives/insights which looks like is starting to happen recently.

Threads like these are the best type of threads on the forum tbh. The rabbithole with longevity etc is just so deep and there's too many things to consider and understand. So I don't really think this forum is the place for in-depth discussion about things that haven't been discussed yet.

The guide threads I've been seeing recently are really impressive since things like exercise/sleep/nutrition are more emphasized and little quick fix supps/products aren't the main focus.

It's also great that dipshits call the guides "cope" because they see "sleep well/ exercise frequently / fasting / meditate" etc; because honestly it's better for all of us if they keep wasting their money buying MK677 and reinforcing their true belief that some pill or someone else, or surgery is gonna save them; rather than what's being preached in these threads, which is the best advice.
There's some really heavy stuff like resetting the Epigenome. But there's no way someone can make a guide for that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, RAITEIII, forwardgrowth and 10 others

There's some really heavy stuff like resetting the Epigenome. But there's no way someone can make a guide for that
What are ur thoughts on mk677 decreasing insulin sensitivity? Could u get diabetic if u use it 2-4 months?

What are ur thoughts on mk677 decreasing insulin sensitivity? Could u get diabetic if u use it 2-4 months?
I really don't know. I think MK677 is such a load of junk that I don't ever look into it.

Insulin and GH are somewhat reciprocal due to the fact that your liver will produce IGF-1 when both are in your body in ample amounts. MK677 being a GHRH which is a Ghrelin receptor agonist as well as a GH secretagogue, will mean you'd be forcing your pancreas to secrete Insulin even when GH is being secreted by the pituitary. That's dangerous because it's abnormal.

Heightened Ghrelin = Hunger. Eating makes your pancreas secrete Insulin which is supposed to lower blood sugar by transporting glucose out of the blood. But the GH itself is already working at keeping your blood glucose low.

So when Insulin is sent to do it's job to lower the glucose levels in your blood, but it finds that your levels are already low; it still transports more glucose to cells that need it, from your blood; creating a hypoglycemic scenario.

If the Ghrelin wasn't around to trick your body into thinking you need energy and calories (because you're hungry), the Insulin wouldn't lower your already low blood glucose levels.

The pancreas is also tricked into producing too much Insulin, which can't do it's job properly due to other complications; and that's essentially what Insulin Resistance is.

When you're highly Insulin sensitive; your pancreas only creates insulin when you are in an energy abundance; which makes sense since calories and amino acids cause insulin secretion. On the other hand, when your body is in an energy deficit, your pancreas doesn't need to secrete Insulin, because there's no purpose to do that. Your pancreas gets a break whilst your cells and tissues sensitize and get a break from inbound glucose being transported from the blood.

When the cells have too much glucose, and the blood has too little; and your body is recruiting Insulin rather than Glucagon; you're fucking yourself up.

With normal GH injections, there's no Ghrelin being signalled. And that's the difference.

Insulin resistance is one of the stepping stones to T2 Diabetes and a ton of other problems like obesity, acne, more looksmins and healthmins than I can name tbh.

MK677 is a piece of crap anyway. Not just because of this. But this in itself is pretty bad.

MK677 creates problems with IGF-1 too. Disrupts to entire Insulin/IGF-1 signalling pathway.

But worst of all. It deludes poor kids and acts as a catalyst for their decisions to be lead by desperate emotion rather than logical, practical and beneficial conclusions that'll help them learn and eventually improve their lives by not making a fucking horrible decision which they'll need to learn from later, forgo the wasted time as an opportunity cost, whilst experiencing suffering they shouldn't based entirely upon their deluded decision which was executed due to hearing constant reviews about how great this pile of junk is.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, forwardgrowth, CopeAndRope and 3 others
I really don't know. I think MK677 is such a load of junk that I don't ever look into it.

Insulin and GH are somewhat reciprocal due to the fact that your liver will produce IGF-1 when both are in your body in ample amounts. MK677 being a GHRH which is a Ghrelin receptor agonist as well as a GH secretagogue, will mean you'd be forcing your pancreas to secrete Insulin even when GH is being secreted by the pituitary. That's dangerous because it's abnormal.

Heightened Ghrelin = Hunger. Eating makes your pancreas secrete Insulin which is supposed to lower blood sugar by transporting glucose out of the blood. But the GH itself is already working at keeping your blood glucose low.

So when Insulin is sent to do it's job to lower the glucose levels in your blood, but it finds that your levels are already low; it still transports more glucose to cells that need it, from your blood; creating a hypoglycemic scenario.

If the Ghrelin wasn't around to trick your body into thinking you need energy and calories (because you're hungry), the Insulin wouldn't lower your already low blood glucose levels.

The pancreas is also tricked into producing too much Insulin, which can't do it's job properly due to other complications; and that's essentially what Insulin Resistance is.

When you're highly Insulin sensitive; your pancreas only creates insulin when you are in an energy abundance; which makes sense since calories and amino acids cause insulin secretion. On the other hand, when your body is in an energy deficit, your pancreas doesn't need to secrete Insulin, because there's no purpose to do that. Your pancreas gets a break whilst your cells and tissues sensitize and get a break from inbound glucose being transported from the blood.

When the cells have too much glucose, and the blood has too little; and your body is recruiting Insulin rather than Glucagon; you're fucking yourself up.

With normal GH injections, there's no Ghrelin being signalled. And that's the difference.

Insulin resistance is one of the stepping stones to T2 Diabetes and a ton of other problems like obesity, acne, more looksmins and healthmins than I can name tbh.

MK677 is a piece of crap anyway. Not just because of this. But this in itself is pretty bad.

MK677 creates problems with IGF-1 too. Disrupts to entire Insulin/IGF-1 signalling pathway.

But worst of all. It deludes poor kids and acts as a catalyst for their decisions to be lead by desperate emotion rather than logical, practical and beneficial conclusions that'll help them learn and eventually improve their lives by not making a fucking horrible decision which they'll need to learn from later, forgo the wasted time as an opportunity cost, whilst experiencing suffering they shouldn't based entirely upon their deluded decision which was executed due to hearing constant reviews about how great this pile of junk is.
Do peptides like cjc dac cause a similar response From the body? Mk677 does help in the gym to a certain extent(strength gains and recovery) + better pumps on it. It does prevent muscle loss on a cut too but isn’t ideal for a normal person since the hunger increase might be difficult to overcome for most. I personally experience worse sleep on it even though it’s supposed to improve it. The skin benefits are there too.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian

I can't agree more, supplements are what they're called : SUPPLEMENTS

If you don't fix your life hygiene, it doesn't matter to stuff you with tons of supps

• +1
Reactions: Dios and x30001

Attachments

• 1573239171842.png
    1573239171842.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 11

Could you possibly share this long document you have? I'm very interested in reading about a large amount of topics and longevity is one.

PIN IT @Lorsss

Unless you have extreme flaws, real looksmaxing should first focus on preventing premature (facial) aging and extending your prime. After all, what is the point of being 'good looking' if it only lasts for a few years? Most men are completely out of their prime by age 30 or so due to wrinkles, bad skin, balding and so on. It becomes much easier to looksmax when you have a good base and have years to looksmax instead of only a few years in your 20s when you also have low funds.

I am 27 and have been heavy into longevity for the last 2 years or so. I have been taking metformin to prevent diabetes since I was 21 and have always used a SPF day moisturiser even before I really got into anti aging. I hastily put myself on TRT at age 20 because I just wanted to try anabolics. I experimented with a few compounds for a few weeks but the majority of the time I never used more than 200mg/week of test. I completely went off everything after 5 years and thankfully recovered fully. I do not recommend taking AAS at all if you are into anti-aging/longevity as constantly being in an anabolic state is not good and AAS might decrease facial collagen. However, it is a different story if you have a medical indication.

My longevity lifestyle is focused around a few important points. Namely skin/hair care, supplements, food, training, personal achievement and stress management.
I will not go into detail on all of the things I do as I believe there's more intelligent people on here who can explain the functions better.

Skin care:
Sal. Acid 2x /week
SPF 50 daily
Skinceuticals Vit C serum in combination with 15 minute 150w red light therapy straight after, daily
Preventive botox (low dose!) Under no circumstances should a young man walk around with an expressionless face. Get this every 3-6 months
Starting derminator soon
Hair: I use minoxidil and ketoconazole shampoo as I have a very mild form of male pattern baldness.

Training:
I train with weights, hard and heavy. Cardio in the form of LISS and HIIT (kickboxing)

I do cold exposure therapy at least 5 times a week. I usually hop in an ice cold shower for at least 3 minutes after training. Looking to add the sauna to my list too.

Food/Diet:
I try to fast at least twice a week for 18-22 hours. During this period I only consume water. No supplements.
I eat no more than 3 full meals a day with 1 snack inbetween. Eating lots of sugar is a no-no as we all know.

I take a nap for 1 hour every afternoon and I try to lower my stress levels by preventing problems such as debt, relationship issues and being proactive about life. Being reactive is what causes most stress. Example of a 'normal person': smokes 2 packs of cigs a day, gets lung cancer --> Stress (reactive.) Better off preventing future problems. What I have found is that religion, mindfulness and meditation is also anti-stress. It is also very important as a male to have a sense of achievement, I never finished an education which brought me down mentally, so I have started a university program to work on my sense of self worth and to feel better as a result. Stress also causes (premature) aging and lots of stress does not fit into a longevity based lifestyle at all. Sleep at least 7-9 hours per night.

Supplements:
Creatine (to increase ATP) every morning to offset the possible performance decrease of metformin/berberine
500mg berberine & metformin both with my last meal. Note: methylcobalamine (B12) is a must when you take metformin or berberine.
100mg pycnogenol
D3/mk7 10.000iu/100mcg. Note: Vitamin K is a must when taking D3, especially with higher dosages like mine.
500mg Vit C liposomal
600mg Magnesium citrate
1000/500mg epa/dha
B-complex
Zinc picolinate
Astaxanthin
where is sunscreen? you need it to preserve your collagen unless you are a congoloid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and CopeAndRope
where is sunscreen? you need it to preserve your collagen unless you are a congoloid

I put it under skincare. SPF 50 PA++++. Japanese brand.

TL;DR= yet another cope stack

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Do peptides like cjc dac cause a similar response From the body? Mk677 does help in the gym to a certain extent(strength gains and recovery) + better pumps on it. It does prevent muscle loss on a cut too but isn’t ideal for a normal person since the hunger increase might be difficult to overcome for most. I personally experience worse sleep on it even though it’s supposed to improve it. The skin benefits are there too.
There have been clinical trials where healthy adults were given it for 2 years straight , the hunger is 100 percent mental and can be over come by taking it prior to your meal I also eliminate sugary shit while i am cycling mk677 thoughts ?@x30001

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Excellent thread

i disagree with taking creatine however, its a wet compound that bloats you to shit just for a few extra reps

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Is Creatin not bad for hair if you have male patern baldness?
No correlation or whatsoever lol
Excellent thread

i disagree with taking creatine however, its a wet compound that bloats you to shit just for a few extra reps
It's good for bulking it helps to squeeze extra reps

Skin care:
Sal. Acid 2x /week
SPF 50 daily
Starting derminator soon

Training:

Food/Diet:

Supplements:
100mg pycnogenol
500mg Vit C liposomal
600mg Magnesium citrate
1000/500mg epa/dha
B-complex
Zinc picolinate
Astaxanthin
wow great routine im sure all those pills and high stress therapies will really help you live longer, im sure everyone who lives a long goodlooking life follows exactly this

I forgot to mention that I take resveratrol/pterostilbene with a spoon of kefir (or fatty yoghurt.) 15 minutes before my breakfast. If you do IF and eat late, the effect of resveratrol/pterostilbene will likely be blunted as it works best if you take it after waking up with a little bit of fat, hence the spoon of kefir/yoghurt.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I love this forum.

Imagine putting this much effort while chad sits on his ass eating pizza while girls blowing up his phone because bones = life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Norwooder, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Imagine putting this much effort while chad sits on his ass eating pizza while girls blowing up his phone because bones = life
I have a gf lol. Oh, wait. . . You're not talking to me lol.

if i start to use retin A do I need to use sunscreen during the winter months also?

Have you noticed any adverse effects on your skin Collagen from Minoxidil use?

Have you noticed any adverse effects on your skin Collagen from Minoxidil use?

That's difficult to say as I have been using minoxidil since I was 21.

if i start to use retin A do I need to use sunscreen during the winter months also?

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Sweboy

what do you think of small GH injections to keep skin youthful for longer?

but what if i got enough money to afford this without problem
You can do it. It's just something I don't think is really warranted. Considering HGH is so expensive and you'll be underwhelmed with any improvements in your skin

Which spots do you put Minoxidil on? I have very slight recession in the temples and wondering if I should start Minoxidil or hop on Fin.
Thanks.

How bad do you think binge drinking and shitty diet is for aging?
I've been binge drinking almost weekly for 2 years but I'm stopping now
My diet is pretty bad in terms of getting fruit and veg requirements but my physique is good and I stay lean
I think fat gain causes aging to accelerate

Which spots do you put Minoxidil on? I have very slight recession in the temples and wondering if I should start Minoxidil or hop on Fin.
Thanks.

I put about 1.5-2 ML of minox everyday on my entire top scalp because I am diffuse thinning. Start with Minox and keto shampoo once a week. Fin is last resort.

How bad do you think binge drinking and shitty diet is for aging?
I've been binge drinking almost weekly for 2 years but I'm stopping now
My diet is pretty bad in terms of getting fruit and veg requirements but my physique is good and I stay lean
I think fat gain causes aging to accelerate

Both are obviously very bad. Binge drinking is horrible if you are into longevity.

You are doing a lot of good things, probably. But tbh it is hard for me to take a 27 year old doing elaborate life extension things seriously.

It is needlessly risky for a 27 year old to experiment with things like Metformin. I take Metformin, mitoq, Rapamycin and bunch of other crap you have never heard of periodically but I am old, and the risk to benefit ratio is much more favorable for me.

I put about 1.5-2 ML of minox everyday on my entire top scalp because I am diffuse thinning. Start with Minox and keto shampoo once a week. Fin is last resort.

Did you experience an initial stage of shedding after starting Minoxodil?
Do you plan on using it indefinitely?
Any side effects?

Did you experience an initial stage of shedding after starting Minoxodil?
Do you plan on using it indefinitely?
Any side effects?

Yes I had initial shedding and I have been using it for 5 years non-stop. I will never stop using it.

Are these really science based though? Where are your sources?

I just finished a 30 day trial on berberine and I must say it inhibits recovery and performance much more than metformin. I am going back on metformin (500mg ED)

Less issues with weight training but I am a kickboxer and it absolutely destroys my cardio for some reason. If I didn't do much cardio I would continue using it.

I was used to taking 1000mg of metformin a day and even 500mg of berberine has a much stronger effect on me even when I take it at night and supplement with creatine to restore ATP levels.

Look into Mildronate for performance, it has an interesting MOA thats kinda the opposite of Metformin. Also, for everyone taking anti-oxidants like NAC/Resveratrol etc, make sure to take them at least 6 hours post-workout.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
General goal: Activate AMPK and inhibit mTOR

Sinclairpill
1. Intermittent fasting
2. HIIT training once a day 30min - 1hr
3. Supplements:
~ 1g of Resveratrol
~ 1g of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN)
~ 0.5g of Metformin (a diabetic takes around 1.5/2g a day so it should be safe)
~ 60mg of Aspirin

Also haven't tried this and I wouldn't recommend but take Rapamycin once every 2 weeks