My second ex GF with borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality called me TOXIC XD

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
Girl or woman with borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality is BOOK example of TOXIC person :feelsokman:

Person who humiliate you , doesnt respect you , use you , force you to physical violence so she can play the victim , blackmail you emotionally , u are always guilty no matter what etc. writes to you that she is happy that she cut off TOXIC people from her life including me FFS I NEVER LAUGHT SO HARD AND LOUD WHEN I READ THAT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: i was literally drowning in tears :LOL:

Well at least she sucked my dick then swallow and i fucked her many times :feelsez:
Even if she is that mentally disordered i will miss sex like that because girl with borderline fuck like any other girl , if u didint taste it u will dont understand its like man dream come true , anything you want u can be brutal like an animal with her .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 3328 and turkproducer
modern women are childish as fuck. Sometimes I look at my grandmother and mother and think how different they are to modern women

bassfreak
Knowledgable
Joined Dec 24, 2018

mirin the join date (mogs me)

i would love to have one of these just to mentally destroy them

i would love to have one of these just to mentally destroy them
U talking about impossible , even most alpha man will eventually run from borderline woman just google examples. They are like emotional vampires literally.

U talking about impossible , even most alpha man will eventually run from borderline woman just google examples. They are like emotional vampires literally.

i grew up surrounded by them so i know how to do it

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
most girls are cluster B tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and bassfreak