• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anubis, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2095 and 7 others
IMG 0342
mogged

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Anubis, SikKunt and adrianolm
How do you have so much muscle mass and low bf at only 16 assuming natty?

KFC is overrated, why do you eat KFC and work there and post a photo with the shirt of this same place? Underpants that probably smell like KFC and saturated oil, shirts wet with industrial and wet meat, is KFC worse than MCDONALDS? The photo doesn't look cool, it looks like a rough physiognomy, it should be thinner and less robust, certainly not a good rating, so whatever

KFC is overrated, why do you eat KFC and work there and post a photo with the shirt of this same place? Underpants that probably smell like KFC and saturated oil, shirts wet with industrial and wet meat, is KFC worse than MCDONALDS? The photo doesn't look cool, it looks like a rough physiognomy, it should be thinner and less robust, certainly not a good rating, so whatever

I caged , gg
Also its a, Vietnam tee shirt
you're a big guy

No , i weight only 70 kg

Also its a, Vietnam tee shirt
Vietnam shirt looks patterned, KFC do you like the taste it has? You ate two sandwiches, correct burgers? Do you prefer McDonalds or Mc Is it bad for you, just to know? Because these hamburgers just have a different sodium, I don't like it, but once in a while you can try to get used to it, whatever

Vietnam shirt looks patterned, KFC do you like the taste it has? You ate two sandwiches, correct burgers? Do you prefer McDonalds or Mc Is it bad for you, just to know? Because these hamburgers just have a different sodium, I don't like it, but once in a while you can try to get used to it, whatever

CAGED