My shoulder growth plates are closed

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
I just got X-ray in most people they close at 15-17 in men so I’m one of the later ones too. All you 18 and 19 year olds are coping. I mean this unironically: it ended a long time ago. Fuck my life

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, ReverseNorwoodPill and Shrek2OnDvD
Im 14 what to do to keep growth plates open for longer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6572
Dude just get a Bimax and haircut and then gymmax it would make you chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Just take a shower with tika masa

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
@hairyballscel @Copemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6572
  • JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
yes if u have the money of course
You have a link to a thread on bimax? Prices how to go about getting one or contacting a surgeon? Or you know off the top of your head?

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Uhm the "shoulder" growth plate doesn't determine how wide you are...

Screenshot 20200911 235027

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6572
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and sandcelmuttcel
Can I get bimax at 17 or nah?
You could unironically get one at 17 but your fagget dad won't let you just soft max and save 10k-15k and get one at 19 like me.

• +1
I just got X-ray in most people they close at 15-17 in men so I’m one of the later ones too. All you 18 and 19 year olds are coping. I mean this unironically: it ended a long time ago. Fuck my life
Chestbrah

if you're worried about frame you can gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
There’s no HGH for your dna. Your growth follows your genetic blueprint no matter what
how come so many short asian kids are administered HGH and grow to a normal height?

how come so many short asian kids are administered HGH and grow to a normal height?
Because they have a defiency. It’s like if a kid is starving in protein giving him adequate protein will make him grow more, but if he already has aqequate protein then more won’t do any benefit

Because they have a defiency. It’s like if a kid is starving in protein giving him adequate protein will make him grow more, but if he already has aqequate protein then more won’t do any benefit
asians are genetically short though

• Hmm...
Reactions: Newguyaround
There doesn’t even seeem to be a significant change from bimax man?
research surgeons like Marionetti, zarnibal, ramieri ect which may give better results obviously with higher cost.

ok but it’s the final growth plates to close. Puberty is over
Flat bones can still grow. Your legs for example won't grow...
Screenshot 20200912 000002

Despite the fact that the clavicle is a long bone, its epiphysis will close pretty late... At the extremitas sternalis, ossification will start at around 18-20, with ossification being finished at around 20-24 (for some even at 30 years of age).
Screenshot 20200912 000152

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6572
Flat bones can still grow. Your legs for example won't grow...
View attachment 661444
Despite the fact that the clavicle is a long bone, its epiphysis will close pretty late... At the extremitas sternalis ossification will start at around 18-20, with ossification being finished at around 20-24 (for some even at 30 years of age).
View attachment 661445
So what does this mean exactly?

So what does this mean exactly?
Dude... Basically that the shoulder growth plate is in your arm and therefore doesn't make you look wider or anything (at least that's how I understand it). Your frame can still grow after 18, so keep coping boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6572
@CookiesAndCream i did xray on my ankle and it showed a bright white line what does that mean?

• +1
@CookiesAndCream i did xray on my ankle and it showed a bright white line what does that mean?
Sry, I'm not that experienced in reading xrays, so I don't want to tell you anything inaccurate. You could look at pictures of closed and open growth plates to compare.

Screenshot 20200912 001217

Probably closed if the line looks like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and sandcelmuttcel