My side looks better than frontal. Plus it looks like im balding (pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

x69

?????? ????
Browbone

The only thing I'm really proud of is the browbone I got from my dad. His is massive and mine just started growing a bit since a few weeks.
My browbone might accelerate growing during 19-20 since most males start growing bigger browridges at that age.

My hair has been this way since I was 5. People asked me "You don't have hair here. It looks bald".
It's just since a few weeks that my bones actually grow.. hair is increasing at my arm-pits. (1 month ago I almost had nothing but it's a lot now).
Hair at my hand appeared 2 days ago lel. Pubes have grown a lot. Looks like puberty is finally kicking in again.. proviron may have worked idk.. like it fastened my puberty lmao.

I can't grow long hair because my sides are like that. If I give myself a "fade haircut" you don't see shit and I look way more aggressive. I think that's what I am going to do. I will go to the barber this week and will update my pics. Will go for a lowclass haircut so I look more masculine even tho I have way too much collagen.

I wanna get a browridge like Gandy tbh.

David gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
i want Gandy's eyes as well
i cant help but cope with videos like these
also barett the cat :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6401 and x69

I can't believe some people said Pretty boy > Masc. Gandy is one of few masculine models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Isn't Bill Gates funneling shitloads of money to Africa or something, now he and other globalists are concerned with the whole overpopulation problem. I honestly, could care less about what the vaccine does or doesnt do to me personally, but by the looks of it according to your/other ppls conspiracy theories, it would be far worse for ethnics than whites.

Over Half the world is supposed to be African by 2050-2100 or something, If Neo-Liberalism/Globalism continues to thrive, than its over for the white race due to open borders/immigration itself meanwhile Israel remains homogenous because muh they need a homeland for "saftey" from anti Semitism or something.

Hopefully, WW3 breaks out and prevents the foreseeable future.

sed to hear toni

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Status
Not open for further replies.