MY SISTER AND I BOTH HVE GENETIC HAIR ISSUES?!?

@Senhor Cabrito time for OP to LDAR.
Probably, he doesn't have cowlick, hair looks thinning on all of his head.
He really should go to a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
My sides looked like this too when they got raped by accutane. Though they're recovering so it's fine.
Wait your hair thinned on accutane? And it came back? How long did it take to come back?

• +1
Reactions: Blue
My hair is similar and it was always like that jfl you aren't balding most people see their scalps under light

Man, if you can see your fucking scalp under light it means you lost 30%+ of hair. Of course it is hairloss. Accutane could trigger that or you get good old male pattern baldness. Most women have thin hair so your sister isn't proof of anything. You can only compare your hair to your hair few years ago.
there is no difference between male and female hair. Men usually keep their hair short so you can-t always tell what true shine or texture they have. If men had long hair you would see that they have just as many variations in curl, wave, shine, and texture as women do.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 10524
maybe you let shampoo stay too long in hair or maybe u dont wash it off properly
this used to happen to me when i showered 1 hour before sleeping, i dont think hair is subhuman genetically, rather you are enviormentally subhuman

also do you wear a hat? or somehow isolate/suffocate hair

Wait your hair thinned on accutane? And it came back? How long did it take to come back?
Yeah it did, we even talked about it some days ago I think.
A few months, like three I guess?

Yeah it did, we even talked about it some days ago I think.
A few months, like three I guess?
Interesting. But you are telling me FOR AURE your hair got thinner and for sure it got better afterwards?

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Interesting. But you are telling me FOR AURE your hair got thinner and for sure it got better afterwards?
Yes, at least from what I could observe.

Fucking hilarious

I said this in one of your narcy, self absorbed threads months ago & you had a sissy fit about how "this community is so toxic bro yikes"

Now look at you.
First it needs to be determined how accutane affects your hair jfl. I've seen a lot of results of people who get thinning but after a few months it's back to normal.

So this hair follicles (unless ur balding already) arent deteriorating...

I tried and had to stop cuz norwood myself. My hair got extremly dry over night and would break giga easily.
maybe you let shampoo stay too long in hair or maybe u dont wash it off properly
this used to happen to me when i showered 1 hour before sleeping, i dont think hair is subhuman genetically, rather you are enviormentally subhuman

also do you wear a hat? or somehow isolate/suffocate hair
Whatd u recommend greycel

I thought of blasting peptides while on accutane

@Native ur skin looks so fucking great damn.

I still plan om using my accutane just need proper protocol to make sure it doesnt affect my hair

Clickbait title I need to sound desperate to get feedback.

my sisters head don’t judge it was just a pic for me

View attachment 1007480

And my thin ass motherfucking hair

View attachment 1007481

I thought accutane triggered diffuse thinning apparently it’s either happening naturally or it’s always been this way

I have no fucking clue

Thoughts?
>Sharing you sister pic on this website

I still plan om using my accutane just need proper protocol to make sure it doesnt affect my hair
I was on 30-40mg/day for 5 months, didn't notice any major hair loss. Use conditioner, I've heard good things about Nioxin but have never used it.
I rub a bit of argan oil into my hair after every shower to replenish hair oils too

Brutal shit man. My skin went from looking absolutely disgusting to mogging most girls to oblivion. Only now I’m THINKING my hair may have taken a hit. Was it worth it? Honestly, it was. Acne I can’t even remember the feeling but it’s horrible having acne. Hair loss is terrible too but the acne I had was way too much. Hopefully, I absolutely pray, this hair loss goes away or I’m just retarded. I definitely think it thinned a bit though.