My sister thinks Elliot Rodgers victim was hot... I disagree. What do you think?

He go tbh 7/10

Yes I am arab (Egypt). Why do you ask?
Muslim? ‏بتحكي عربي؟. Fuck your masri dialect btw, I’m from Iraq. Shits too hard to understand. You Egyptians are basically niggers.

massive cope. are you in the west btw

I live in China and out of the 7 curries I know: 3 are seriously deformed truecels, two are lowerjawcels, one has slayer everthing except hooding and eyebrow tilt, one is tall Chadpreet with lighter skin than all of the chinks. There are definitely gl currys. I'm 100% sure of it. Your chances of being gl are far, far worse if ur Asian.

I live in China and out of the 7 curries I know: 3 are seriously deformed truecels, two are lowerjawcels, one has slayer everthing except hooding and eyebrow tilt, one is tall Chadpreet with lighter skin than all of the chinks. There are definitely gl currys. I'm 100% sure of it. Your chances of being gl are far, far worse if ur Asian.
i live in a curry area. legit everyone is a subhuman, there is legit one solid 6. its legit over, my only good quality is my light skin :incel:

i live in a curry area. legit everyone is a subhuman, there is legit one solid 6. its legit over, my only good quality is my light skin :incel:

Which curry area? I do notice that the ones with lighter skin tend have less dethnik qualities: subhuman orbitals, nigger noses.

Which curry area? I do notice that the ones with lighter skin tend have less dethnik qualities: subhuman orbitals, nigger noses.
its this place near London. full of subhumans, legit one of the worst towns in england. full of poles, romanians and curries jfl

Shitty thin body... I am better...