My skull scans (high iq users needed)

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
So I am consulting for a trimax (BSSO + lefort 1 + genioplasty) and hope to complete in the next few months (surgery first)

Also plan on doing almond eye surgery with Dr Taban one of the procedures is infraorbital rim malar implants.

Essentially this will simulate a lefort 3.

Tell me what you think of my scans, I have been informed I have a short face/small jaws.

20200628 102657

20200628 102629

20200628 102642

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, anti caking agents and Deleted member 4991
No jaw height you need Ramus to be slightly longer and bigger same with the body of your jaw it’s not big enough I currently have the sam problem

Attachments

• 796B2959-CF98-4446-918C-745CB4A51363.png
    796B2959-CF98-4446-918C-745CB4A51363.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Deleted member 7313, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Short chin but gonial and ramus seems fine

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Patrick Baitman, Incoming and 2 others
No jaw height you need Ramus to be slightly longer and bigger same with the body of your jaw it’s not big enough I currently have the sam problem

Thanks and the maxilla? I am having it vertically extended as I can't see my top teeth properly when smiling.. Does it need forward projection ?

The cheekbones ok? I plan on giving it more projection with infraorbital malar implants.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I need to do this wtf how much does it cost and where can it be done?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Gaia262
Thanks and the maxilla? I am having it vertically extended as I can't see my top teeth properly when smiling.. Does it need forward projection ?

The cheekbones ok? I plan on giving it more projection with infraorbital malar implants.
need chin length horizontally and wider zygos Or midface implant, the geniolasty alone could help ur overall jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Gaia262
Radiology
50-200€ depends
It is a file which the surgeons need to assess and plan your treatment properly

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Baldingman1998

It's an advanced i-cat scan, they send you something called DICOM files which you or your surgeon uploads to a Dicom viewer (which you can download for free or upload here https://www.postdicom.com/ ) and you can rotate your skull and see it in motion etc. It's used for Surgeries and making custom implants.

I used a company in London called CT Dent. https://ct-dent.co.uk/

Cost me £290 but this came with panoramic scan and cepholemetric.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Baldingman1998
You'll find better advice on JSF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, RAITEIII and Deleted member 5694

The maxilla needs to be taller imo zygos look weak and not big enough giving it projection would be good Looking at your skull I can tell u have short face syndrome your biggest problem atm is your maxilla get surgery to make it taller and ur jaw will seem bigger to

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 7313 and Gaia262
@reptiles

it's interesting how every face looks so different yet it's so hard to tell different skulls apart

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Ocelot, Gaia262 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot and HighIQcel
You'll find better advice on JSF
Gigacope. It's a dead, gay-ass forum where almost no one responds to my fucking question. Skullfuck JSF

OP: your chin is short

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Htobrother
Gigacope. It's a dead, gay-ass forum where almost no one responds to my fucking question. Skullfuck JSF

kavan has more knowledge on the topic than the whole PSL-sphere combined

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Looks like me tbh good finial angle but bad ramus length thus bad chin height.
I cansee my upper teeth when smiling but hardly too when smiling, you thought of getting a sliding genio maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Looks like me tbh good finial angle but bad ramus length thus bad chin height.
I cansee my upper teeth when smiling but hardly too when smiling, you thought of getting a sliding genio maybe?

Getting a trimax (bimax plus genio)

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and SubhumanCurrycel
Looks like you have a short chin, prognathism and your orbitals don’t look the best. Looks like you’d need genioplasty, bimax, and something for under eye support.

Looks like you have a short chin, prognathism and your orbitals don’t look the best. Looks like you’d need genioplasty, bimax, and something for under eye support.

Yup you got it. Not the prognathism part I have short face syndrome. Small jaws.

Trimax + almond eye including infraorbital rim malar implants. + possible rhinoplasty for deviation. Literally a new face.

Hoping to get trimax and possible rhino in the near few months.

Then Taban for eyes.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
So I am consulting for a trimax (BSSO + lefort 1 + genioplasty) and hope to complete in the next few months (surgery first)

Also plan on doing almond eye surgery with Dr Taban one of the procedures is infraorbital rim malar implants.

Essentially this will simulate a lefort 3.

Tell me what you think of my scans, I have been informed I have a short face/small jaws.

View attachment 478841

View attachment 478843

View attachment 478844

I wish i could help but my iq has been going doqn as of recent im so lonely

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
I wish i could help but my iq has been going doqn as of recent im so lonely

Get your surgeries man , you done your research. You can get a massive loan go to South America or Russia where it's cheap and get it all done (of course with a good surgeon). Heck even India.

The US dollar is about to collapse anyway.

The only reason I say this to you exclusively is I don't think you can return to a normal life untill you ascend with the level of time research you have done. It will always be inside your head at this point.

Surgery is inevitable for you. You been here to long.

You also need soft maxxing.

Last edited:
Trimax will be good for you.

What movements are you thinking? Seems like you need at least 10mm advancement of your lower jaw. Any rotation planned? Who is your surgeon?

• +1
Trimax will be good for you.

What movements are you thinking? Seems like you need at least 10mm advancement of your lower jaw. Any rotation planned? Who is your surgeon?

Consulted with Dr Defrancq who is trying to implant my face and not do bsso or genioplasty. Have another online Skype with him in a few hours time, if continues with implants i won't go with him. Not sure if he wants implants as it's easy money and someone to practice on or he cares for my wellbeing. Let's see.

Dr Raffaini is a racist asshole. Charges different prices for Italians and non Italians and his staff became passive aggressive after i sent my photos in.

So looking at another surgeon in Italy for a trimax and possible rhinoplasty.

The movements down to mm I don't know yet. But it will involve clockwise rotation for my short face syndrome.

Really want have all of this done and finished for August.

Your skull looks more like a woman's skull.
9975498e88b68ca0cf0fafd2985d664c.jpg
20200628_102629-jpg.478843

• +1
Looks like you have a non existent brow ridge and a vertically short chin. Am i correct?

• +1
Consulted with Dr Defrancq who is trying to implant my face and not do bsso or genioplasty. Have another online Skype with him in a few hours time, if continues with implants i won't go with him. Not sure if he wants implants as it's easy money and someone to practice on or he cares for my wellbeing. Let's see.

Dr Raffaini is a racist asshole. Charges different prices for Italians and non Italians and his staff became passive aggressive after i sent my photos in.

So looking at another surgeon in Italy for a trimax and possible rhinoplasty.

The movements down to mm I don't know yet. But it will involve clockwise rotation for my short face syndrome.

Really want have all of this done and finished for August.
What's your race?

If you're recessed you don't need implants, you need movement, period.

• +1
Your skull looks more like a woman's skull.
9975498e88b68ca0cf0fafd2985d664c.jpg
20200628_102629-jpg.478843

Yeah I have an extreme baby face which is from "Short face syndrome"

Looks like you have a non existent brow ridge and a vertically short chin. Am i correct?

Short chin yes , also maxila and mandible.

Not sure on the brow ridge, it seems to be a dimoprhic trait so I probably lack it. My face is not masculine.

What's your race?

If you're recessed you don't need implants, you need movement, period.

Indian phenotype UK Born.

Defiantly agreed with oststeotomies. Just want to know why Dr Defranqc wants to implant my face, today I will find out.

Last edited:
Yeah I have an extreme "baby face".

Not sure on the brow ridge, it seems to be a dimoprhic trait so I probably lack it. My face is not masculine.

Defiantly agreed with oststeotomies. Just want to know why Dr Defranqc wants to implant my face, today I will find out.
He's retarded and really hard to work with, his attitude is absolute shit. Everybody agrees on this, fuck Defranq, that old grumpy know-it-all fuck

• +1
You have alpine and Mediterranean skull

yes bro go for it

Yeah I have an extreme baby face which is from "Short face syndrome"

Why you saying he racist?

Why you saying he racist?

Tried charging me more money for the consult then he normally would. His staff became extremely rude and unhelpful after I sent my pics in.

That's what surgeons do when they don't like you increase the price , give you little attention, and be rude to you so you go away. It's passive aggressive.

Dr Raffaini is for Italian girls only and his results show it.

Anyway spoke to Dr Defranqc who still wants to implant my face even when I broke down his analysis.

So guess its Brazil or another surgeon in Italy.

Last edited:
Chin needs some more height

• +1
Tried charging me more money for the consult then he normally would. His staff became extremely rude and unhelpful after I sent my pics in.

That's what surgeons do when they don't like you increase the price , give you little attention, and be rude to you so you go away. It's passive aggressive.

Anyway spoke to Dr Defranqc who still wants to implant my face even when I broke down his analysis.

What kind of pictures? Like normal pictures or cephs?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents

Curry lives matter

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You have an edge to edge bite?

Thought they were extinct

You have an edge to edge bite?

Thought they were extinct

I can't tell if that's a compliment or not :s

But I have had camouflage orthodontics, so my bottom teeth are flared forward due to a small lower jaw. and my maxilla pushed back.

Ok back then I didn't know anything