My smile has improved

Raton

Raton

Iron
2 months of mewing

This is the first change i have noticed

My smile is more attractif because of wrinkles in the two sides are better and more aesthetic

Keep mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and balding17yomanletcel
Thanks son

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Raton
Keep it up!

• +1
Reactions: Raton
Inb4 muh.. mewing is cope I once mewed for a whole day and look nothing like Brad Pitt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Raton
keep your fucking teeth together cunt

• +1
Reactions: Raton and Lorsss
2 months of mewing

This is the first change i have noticed

My smile is more attractif because of wrinkles in the two sides are better and more aesthetic

Keep mewing
mewing has made my anus less prolapsed, but I have no pictures to prove it

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
2 months ago :

Before my smile was a little creepy with absolutely no visible wrinkles

Today :

Wrinkles appear and then my smile has improved

Don't forget ,when you have the good tongue posture ,your face will be good too :

Look at his smile he has the good tongue posture so a beautiful smile and a beautiful face
mewing has made my anus less prolapsed, but I have no pictures to prove it

Good change too

2 months ago :

Before my smile was a little creepy with absolutely no visible wrinkles

Today :

Wrinkles appear and then my smile has improved

Don't forget ,when you have the good tongue posture ,your face will be good too :

Look at his smile he has the good tongue posture so a beautiful smile and a beautiful face

Good change too
Are you fucking kidding me? Dwayne is textbook excess maxilla

Mewing is cope and you are convincing yourself it has made a difference when it hasn't, because you are too bluepilled to get surgery, so the only solution left is to convince yourself that mewing will work. I don't think it's intentional from your side, but mewing has not made any difference at all for you, it's just all in your head, sorry bro.

Mewing is cope and you are convincing yourself it has made a difference when it hasn't, because you are too bluepilled to get surgery, so the only solution left is to convince yourself that mewing will work. I don't think it's intentional from your side, but mewing has not made any difference at all for you, it's just all in your head, sorry bro.
which surgery should I get for my maxilla? Its not lefort 3 worthy even if it was I couldnt find anyone in my country to perform that on me.

which surgery should I get for my maxilla? Its not lefort 3 worthy even if it was I couldnt find anyone in my country to perform that on me.

Double jaw and a visit to lord eppley after that