My supplementcelling has gotten out of hand

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
-Psyllium husks (shit maxxing)
-Lecithin (cum maxxing)
-Zinc (cum and test maxxing)
-Copper (coppermaxxing)
-Vit d (test and hair maxxing, depressionminning)
-Copewagandha (cortisolminning)
-Astaxanthin (skin and health maxxing)
-Vit e (cortisol minning and hair maxxing)
-Osteo multi (bonemaxxing)
-Glucosamine (jointmaxxing)
-Omega 3 (inflammation minning)
Hope that has been informative and i will talk to you guys next time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shortretrudedchin, fobos, androidcel and 5 others
How do you take the glucosamine pill? Mine are big af I feel they will get stuck in my fucking throat

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
How do you take the glucosamine pill? Mine are big af I feel they will get stuck in my fucking throat

ye lol, as i kid i never could swallow pills still cant, i always bite them.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
I only take Magnesium, Zinc and Fish oil pills while I have a Vitamin D oral spray.
I suggest you convert to oral sprays since they have better absorption.

• +1
I take
Multivitamin(with 25mg of zinc)
Ashwaghanda(test boosting/ cortisolmin)
Melatonin(Sleepmaxxing)
Magnesium(Test boost/sleepmax)
Fishoil (Joint health)
7 keto dhea(faster fat loss)
Caffeine pills(pre workout)
Beta alinine(pre workout)
Whey protein(Gymcel is life)

• +1
Make sure your vitamin D is d3
It is also good to take K2 with D3 because they work synergistically.

I am iffy on these supplements tbh. Like multis or ashwagandha, they are useless for the average non-malnutritioned person. Megadosing vitamin C or K2 is legit because there are studies done on them.

Roiders will benefit from these the most because they need the building blocks to support their endeavors. The average norman is fine with a good diet.

Psyllium husks (shit maxxing)
Magnesium bisglycinate helped my bowel movements.
Lecithin (cum maxxing)
-Zinc (cum and test maxxing)
Lecithin may do more harm than good.
Zinc is good for skin, effects on test isn't much and requires high dosing. Megadosing zinc may act like an AI but that is according to broscience from bb forums, yet to see empirical evidence.
Vit d (test and hair maxxing, depressionminning)
-Copewagandha (cortisolminning)
The use of vitamin D supplementation has been examined for its effects on mood outcomes, particularly in healthy persons. In one study (Harris & Dawson-Hughes, 1993), 250 healthy women were randomized to daily vitamin D (400 IU) or a placebo for a period of one year. Both groups received supplemental calcium during the trial. Findings indicated no difference in mood scores (Profile of Mood States) between the two groups. In addition, changes in vitamin D levels were not correlated to changes in mood scores. Results suggested that the dose of vitamin D may have been insufficient to cause a significant treatment difference between groups. Lansdowne and Provost (1998) randomly assigned 44 healthy persons to varying doses of vitamin A plus one of the following: 400 IU of vitamin D/day or 800 IU of vitamin D/day, or a placebo for a period of five days. The Positive and Negative Affect Scale was used to assess mood at the end of the five days. Results showed enhanced positive affect for the vitamin D treatment groups when compared to the placebo group (p < .001). In addition, although both vitamin D treatment groups experienced a reduction in negative affect when compared to the placebo group, it was not statistically significant. Although the study demonstrated positive benefits in persons who were healthy, the effect on persons with depression or mood problems was not explored.

Kenny, Biskup, Robbins, Marcella, and Burleson (2003) used a randomized trial to determine the benefit of cholecalciferol (1000 IU of D3) or a placebo in elderly men (65 to 87). All patients received supplemental calcium. Results indicated that there was no effect on general, physical, and mental health outcomes. However, men who participated in the study were in excellent health and did not have vitamin D deficiency. Therefore, this may have affected the ability to detect a significant treatment effect. However, a relationship between vitamin D levels and mental health outcomes was found (r = 0.30, p = .025). Vieth, Kimball, Hu, and Walfish (2004) conducted a randomized trial that examined the effect of vitamin D supplementation on well being. Well being was measured using a brief questionnaire based on conventional depression screening tools. One group of patients (n = 33) received 600 IU per day while the other group (n = 33) received 4000 IU per day for three months. A significant improvement in well being over time in both groups was noted following treatment (December to February) (p < .012). Although the group receiving the higher dose had a greater response than the lower dose group, the difference was not statistically significant.

More recently, the effect of vitamin D supplementation on symptoms of depression in overweight and obese persons was studied (Jorde, Sneve, Figenschau, Svartberg, & Waterloo, 2008). For participants who participated in this clinical trial, they were randomized into one of three groups where vitamin D (20,000 IU cholecalciferol) was given twice per week, once per week, or not at all (placebo) for one year. All participants also received calcium supplementation (500 mg daily). Findings indicated that for the two groups that received vitamin D, there was a significant improvement in depression (using the Beck Depression Inventory) which was more pronounced in those with higher depression at baseline. Limitations of the study were that only overweight and obese adults were included, and participants did not have to have depression at baseline to participate.
If you aren't deficient in vitamin D then it won't help. The only time it helped was with obese patients which they megadosed as well. 20kIU twice a week.
If you aren't obese then it may have no effect. Eitherways, if you plan to take it you will need about 10kIU a day, and you have to take 15mg of k2 mk4 with it to avoid depositing the calcium in your artries (Dangerous).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17218831
vitamin D exerts a biphasic 'dose response' curve on vascular calcification with deleterious consequences not only of vitamin D excess but also of vitamin D deficiency.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566462/
itamin K2 is associated with the inhibition of arterial calcification and arterial stiffening. An adequate intake of vitamin K2 has been shown to lower the risk of vascular damage because it activates matrix GLA protein (MGP), which inhibits the deposits of calcium on the walls
Ashwagandha is cope. Phosphatidylserine however may help with post-excercise cortisol.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503954/
-Astaxanthin (skin and health maxxing)
-Vit e (cortisol minning and hair maxxing)
-Osteo multi (bonemaxxing)
Astaxanthin is good for skin along with beta-carotene, there is a thread on lookism for their dosing.
Vitamin E is useless if you aren't roiding or deficient.
Multis are useless, they have a bit of everything. Even their use on kids and height showed no results.
Glucosamine (jointmaxxing)
-Omega 3 (inflammation minning)
Glucosamine is good for joints indeed, and was shown to increase height by about 4mm in adults on average.
For omega 3 you would have to get High EHA/DPA ratio and ingest in high doses to get the benefits of anti-inflammation.
Which brand do you use? Doctors Best has a well dosed glucosamine msm chondroitin with the dose being 4 pills (easy to swallow).
I take
Multivitamin(with 25mg of zinc)
Ashwaghanda(test boosting/ cortisolmin)
Melatonin(Sleepmaxxing)
Magnesium(Test boost/sleepmax)
Fishoil (Joint health)
7 keto dhea(faster fat loss)
Caffeine pills(pre workout)
Beta alinine(pre workout)
Whey protein(Gymcel is life)
Melatonin is good but be careful of high doses and feeding patterns, especially if you have a specific gene that increases the effect of melatonin on glucose regulation.
Why the 7-keto version if I may ask?
I only take Magnesium, Zinc and Fish oil pills while I have a Vitamin D oral spray.
I suggest you convert to oral sprays since they have better absorption.
Make sure your doses are something that is not placebo.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 1139, kobecel and 3 others
Make sure your vitamin D is d3
It is also good to take K2 with D3 because they work synergistically.

I am iffy on these supplements tbh. Like multis or ashwagandha, they are useless for the average non-malnutritioned person. Megadosing vitamin C or K2 is legit because there are studies done on them.

Roiders will benefit from these the most because they need the building blocks to support their endeavors. The average norman is fine with a good diet.

Magnesium bisglycinate helped my bowel movements.

Lecithin may do more harm than good.
Zinc is good for skin, effects on test isn't much and requires high dosing. Megadosing zinc may act like an AI but that is according to broscience from bb forums, yet to see empirical evidence.

If you aren't deficient in vitamin D then it won't help. The only time it helped was with obese patients which they megadosed as well. 20kIU twice a week.
If you aren't obese then it may have no effect. Eitherways, if you plan to take it you will need about 10kIU a day, and you have to take 15mg of k2 mk4 with it to avoid depositing the calcium in your artries (Dangerous).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17218831

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566462/

Ashwagandha is cope. Phosphatidylserine however may help with post-excercise cortisol.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503954/

Astaxanthin is good for skin along with beta-carotene, there is a thread on lookism for their dosing.
Vitamin E is useless if you aren't roiding or deficient.
Multis are useless, they have a bit of everything. Even their use on kids and height showed no results.

Glucosamine is good for joints indeed, and was shown to increase height by about 4mm in adults on average.
For omega 3 you would have to get High EHA/DPA ratio and ingest in high doses to get the benefits of anti-inflammation.

Which brand do you use? Doctors Best has a well dosed glucosamine msm chondroitin with the dose being 4 pills (easy to swallow).

Melatonin is good but be careful of high doses and feeding patterns, especially if you have a specific gene that increases the effect of melatonin on glucose regulation.
Why the 7-keto version if I may ask?

Make sure your doses are something that is not placebo.
I bought Webber naturals one it has all those at 500/400/400 mg but the pill is big af idk what to do with it srs

• +1
Do you have a source for that study? I wonder if there were some data points showing 1cm or greater increase

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Zeta ascended
I bought Webber naturals one it has all those at 500/400/400 mg but the pill is big af idk what to do with it srs
Is it in capsules? Try opening it and dissolving in water then drink it.
Doctors best has 1500/1200/1000 in 4 pills.
Do you have a source for that study? I wonder if there were some data points showing 1cm or greater increase
I don't remember, but there are anecdotes of growing an inch. And that study had manlets and women that got the average down due to shorter spine. So expect more when you take it.

Taking more than 2 vitamins = gigacoper

I don't remember, but there are anecdotes of growing an inch. And that study had manlets and women that got the average down due to shorter spine. So expect more when you take it.
I've already been on it 10 days. With that and once I recover from back injury I should be able to add half an inch to my morning height measurement (5'11.5). I'll report if it made a difference

I've already been on it 10 days. With that and once I recover from back injury I should be able to add half an inch to my morning height measurement (5'11.5). I'll report if it made a difference
Aight thanks. What happened to your back?

Aight thanks. What happened to your back?
Injured it in the summer. I had some pain from squats, deads, overtraining etc, so in my stupidity I decided to do leg press. Then boom.

• +1
Injured it in the summer. I had some pain from squats, deads, overtraining etc, so in my stupidity I decided to do leg press. Then boom.
Hope you get well soon.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and CupOfCoffee
I swallow several pills at once, it's easier for some reason.

High IQ thread and high IQ reponse from @Extra Chromosome.

I use:
  • 5-HTP: Serotonin-maxxing, slightly calmermaxx and sleepmaxx
  • Multiviamin: everythingmaxx nigga
  • Vitamin-C 500 mg: immune systen maxxing and arterymaxx
  • Maca extract 1000mg: Fertility/spermcountmaxx
  • Argenine: spermmaxx
  • Omega 3 Fish Oil: brainmaxx
  • Vitamin D3 3000iu: for my VitaminD-deficiency.. maxx!

• +1
  • 5-HTP: Serotonin-maxxing, slightly calmermaxx and sleepmaxx
  • Maca extract 1000mg: Fertility/spermcountmaxx
  • Argenine: spermmaxx
5-htp is a jewish meme.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3415362/
  1. “Trials performed do not provide evidence for an antidepressant effect of 5-HTP.”20
  2. 2009 meta-analysis of 111 (one hundred eleven) 5-HTP / depression studies concluded, “Further studies are needed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of 5-HTP and tryptophan before their widespread use can be recommended.”21
  3. “While there is evidence that precursor loading may be of therapeutic value, particularly for the serotonin precursors 5-HTP and tryptophan, more studies of suitable design and size might lead to more conclusive results.”22
  4. “The immediate serotonin precursor, 5-HTP, has been given to depressed patients either alone or in combination with a MAO inhibitor. The results are conflicting and, in the main, do not provide convincing evidence for an antidepressant effect for 5-HTP.”23
While those strongly advocating the use of 5-HTP alone believe that depression is due to serotonin dysfunction, depression may also be associated with catecholamine dysfunction, including dopamine and/or norepinephrine, or a combination of serotonin and catecholamine dysfunction.24,25 Administration of 5-HTP alone facilitates depletion of dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (see Discussion). When catecholamine neurotransmitter levels influence depression, administration of 5-HTP alone is contraindicated since it may deplete dopamine and norepinephrine, thereby worsening the disease and its underlying cause. This contraindication is not exclusive to depression, but extends to all other disease processes for which dysfunction of a catecholamine component has been implicated, including attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD),26 seasonal affective disorder,27 obesity,28 generalized anxiety disorder,25 and Parkinson’s disease.29

But it is only ineffective right, not like it will cause harm? kek.
The most significant side effects and adverse reactions may occur with long-term use (many months or longer). Administration of 5-HTP alone depletes catecholamines (dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine).12,15 When dopamine depletion is great enough, 5-HTP will no longer function.15 If other centrally acting monoamine-related disease processes involving catecholamines are present, administration of 5-HTP alone may deplete dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine thereby exacerbating these conditions.15
Administration of 5-HTP alone is contraindicated for depression
Contraindicated = fucks it up more.
Multi is a meme
For vitamin C skin effects you will need 2g at least. And even then you will need to wait for the results.
Talked about these above as well.
I didn't look into maca or arginine. Zinc alone might be way better. Horny goat weed is a supplement to consider as well.
What should my does be? I bet I am taking placebo right now but I know for a fact I was lacking on some parts.
If you want effects on T then zinc 100mg and mg 800mg. Don't expect a huge roid-like boosts. If it is physiological range it wont matter. And that much zinc will need copper to maintain ratios, with magnesium you will need calcium to maintain ratios as well. And with calcium/d3 you need k2. This is a synergistic combo no escaping it. Brutal homeostasis pill.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
If you want effects on T then zinc 100mg and mg 800mg. Don't expect a huge roid-like boosts. If it is physiological range it wont matter. And that much zinc will need copper to maintain ratios, with magnesium you will need calcium to maintain ratios as well. And with calcium/d3 you need k2. This is a synergistic combo no escaping it. Brutal homeostasis pill.
Per day? I don't come anywhere near 800mg of magnesium

• +1
Per day? I don't come anywhere near 800mg of magnesium
It depends on your magnesium type tbh. Which form do you have?

Last edited:
  • +1
Most supplements are cope

• +1
You will need 50+mg for zinc.

As I said, supplements are cope if you have a good diet.
fyi
ijerph-07-01342f2.jpg

becareful with megadosing
I'll just pop 6pills a day and get some Zinc Citrate.

I use THIS for vitamin D along with K2, any thoughts?

Mirin that stack tbh, you think it works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back