My surgeon says I’m the only one of his patients who knows what he wants

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Was talking about fillers with him after my medical peel and I talked about the relation between bigonial width & bizygomatic width, chin projection, maxilla etc and showed him the MM pics I took as examples. He said “You know. You are the only one who knows exactly what he wants and you keep learning. Most of my patients just come and say : do the best you can!”.

JFL, he’s probably never seen such a blackpilled patient as me. And no wonder most normies never go further in looksmaxing and have so many botched surgeries. They’re literally retarded.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, randomguy1235, Deleted member 3202 and 41 others
Did he hook you up with a discount because of that

youre one of his parents op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and PenileFacialSurgery
Was talking about fillers with him after my medical peel and I walked about the relation between bigonial width & bizygomatic width, chin projection, maxilla etc and showed him the MM pics I took as examples. He said “You know. You are the only one who knows exactly what he wants and you keep learning. Most of my patients just come and say : do the best you can!”.

JFL, he’s probably never seen such a blackpilled patient as me. And no wonder most normies never go further in looksmaxing and have so many botched surgeries. They’re literally retarded.

I expect a before after posted here, soon.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Was the chemical peel worth it? I have deep acne scars

Was the chemical peel worth it? I have deep acne scars
Are you still getting acne? It helped me a lot with fading out the scars and reducing pore size. But my acne was already cleared by the time I started the first treatment

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Mine also thinks that, he wanted to pull back my bimaxillary protusion and i said nein, forward growth is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 3202, Shodredux and 3 others
Are you still getting acne? It helped me a lot with fading out the scars and reducing pore size. But my acne was already cleared by the time I started the first treatment
Yes I'm still getting acne and I'm still on drugs.
I already did 18 months of Accutane 20mg/day, now I'm doing 6 months of 5mg/day of Accutane. If I still have acne after that I can't even get scar treatments.

Was talking about fillers with him after my medical peel and I walked about the relation between bigonial width & bizygomatic width, chin projection, maxilla etc and showed him the MM pics I took as examples. He said “You know. You are the only one who knows exactly what he wants and you keep learning. Most of my patients just come and say : do the best you can!”.

based and anti-botchpiled

Mine also thinks that, he wanted to pull back my bimaxillary protusion and i said nein, forward growth is everything

son, bimaxillary protrusion can be cured with braces?, or just a good BSSO?

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, diggbicc, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
I already did 18 months of Accutane 20mg/day, now I'm doing 6 months of 5mg/day of Accutane. If I still have acne after that I can't even get scar treatments.
You gotta complete your accutane treatment and wait a least 1 month before getting laser or medical peel.

Medical peel not only helped with fading out the scars but also improving my big pores / oily skin. Laser only helped with the scars.

• +1
You're lucky it turned out this way for you because that's a pretty risky way of approaching a doc to give you the BDD or even worse incel card.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 2846, Justttt and 4 others
Was talking about fillers with him after my medical peel and I talked about the relation between bigonial width & bizygomatic width, chin projection, maxilla etc and showed him the MM pics I took as examples. He said “You know. You are the only one who knows exactly what he wants and you keep learning. Most of my patients just come and say : do the best you can!”.

Dude i dont know why but this Shit is so funny😂

You gotta complete your accutane treatment and wait a least 1 month before getting laser or medical peel.

Medical peel not only helped with fading out the scars but also improving my big pores / oily skin. Laser only helped with the scars.

what's your skin color?

whats "MM"

I’ve believed, and continue to believe this, since day one. Understanding of facial aesthetics is paramount to get any kind of good results. If you get good results from surgery and were unknowledgeable before hand, consider yourself lucky.
You said they’d “read a lot about aesthetics”, I don’t mean you need to read about aesthetics to get the best results, I mean you need to know about aesthetics, as in, know about concepts like facial harmony, proportions, phenotypes. Anyone can read about aesthetics, conclude that a square jaw is desirable, and go on to fuck up their face. I’m on board with you there.

I just very much doubt the “surgerycels” who got bad results were actually knowledgeable when it comes to harmony, proportions, and phenotype. They most likely went to a cheap surgeon, and looked for a quick fix, cheap off the shelf implant and expected a nice jawline afterwards. All that proves is that most people who get plastic surgery are idiots, not that plastic surgery can’t make ugly people good looking.

I think it was honestly very good of you to let him decide that as long as you made it clear you don’t want jaw lateral projection to equal cheekbone lateral projection—far too many people want that and end looking like blocks

Fairly sure its 6 months - before you do any sort of treatment post Accutane.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
This is somewhat lifefuel, shows that with studying you really can get an advantage

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga

What exactly did you get for the medical peel? Sounds like something I could use tbh my pores are too big for sure.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

So after accutane would the move be to alternate chemical peel and laser every month? How long do you have to wait between these procedures?

So after accutane would the move be to alternate chemical peel and laser every month? How long do you have to wait between these procedures?
Not every month. You do it every 4 weeks for 3 times in winter and that’s all. I didn’t alternate both procedures. Now I’m only on chemical peel (3x a year and only in winter)
What exactly did you get for the medical peel? Sounds like something I could use tbh my pores are too big for sure.
Fruit acid. I got level 4 (dose) in the first treatment, this time it was level 6 which burned more, but the result will also look better.

• +1
A high iq incel has more looksmaxxing potential than a normie who just wants his plastic surgeon to turn him into a 6'9" Swedish viking gigachad

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
Get on higher dose,wtf 5mg won't do shit, 60mg for 12months or cope tbh

• Woah
Get on higher dose,wtf 5mg won't do shit, 60mg for 12months or cope tbh
Dude, I went on 20mg/day for 18 months, it's the equivalent of 40mg/day for 9 months. Even though my dosage seems low, my dermatologist told me that I'm his most extreme patient and that he usually only prescribes 10mg if he prescribes Accutane at all. American doctors have no clue. 60mg is suicide for your health and well being.
And I was acne free when he prescribed me the 5mg. I was supposed to take these to slowly get off the drug. My acne is coming back through.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and RichardSpencel
Dude, I went on 20mg/day for 18 months, it's the equivalent of 40mg/day for 9 months. Even though my dosage seems low, my dermatologist told me that I'm his most extreme patient and that he usually only prescribes 10mg if he prescribes Accutane at all. American doctors have no clue. 60mg is suicide for your health and well being.
And I was acne free when he prescribed me the 5mg. I was supposed to take these to slowly get off the drug. My acne is coming back through.
18months is too long,we need to be chad yesterday.

Yes in Germany they usually don’t prescribe accutane over 20mg. I started with 10mg and reduced to 5mg after 3 months but my acne was rather mild.

Barrett got 8 extractions and his foward growth is insane