My teacher keeps talking about Greta Thunberg

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
She always finds a way to bring her up and “how heroic she is, how girls can be better than boys, and how we are in a crisis and we need to go vegan”.

Like nigga, you already told who she is like 12 times. Why do I have to watch another fucking video about her?

Sometimes I just wish I was born in a Berber tribe village in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. I don’t have to worry about school, everyone knows each other and we’re a proper community, I’ll marry young and have kids with a cute virgin wife. All I have to worry about is to look after some goats n shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Jack, turkproducer and 7 others
Who is she and why is she suddenly a common mention in normie talk?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2846, CopingCel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Butthurt Dweller
OP I have to be honest and give you the truth. The fact you have to suffer the sermons of your retard teacher is indicative that you are not very smart either. If you were, you would be in STEM classes exclusively and your teacher would only be talking about things like leptons and quarks or quantum chemistry, much less some retarded girl from europe.
The weak are destined to be crushed by the strong. So unless you get your mind mentalmaxxed, you will endure the misery of fools.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Jack, CopingCel and 2 others
OP I have to be honest and give you the truth. The fact you have to suffer the sermons of your retard teacher is indicative that you are not very smart either. If you were, you would be in STEM classes exclusively and your teacher would only be talking about things like leptons and quarks or quantum chemistry, much less some retarded girl from europe.
The weak are destined to be crushed by the strong. So unless you get your mind mentalmaxxed, you will endure the misery of fools.
I’m in highschool bruv

jfl if you look down on berber life. simple life may be best life but well never know

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Butthurt Dweller
The crazy hippie next door won't shut up about Greta Van Fleet

Climate change isn't real jfl. Imagine thinking everything we know about science is law. Fucking brainwashed monkey

females live life on e z mode so much, this bitch is worried about global warming when she lives in sweden with the polar bears LOL

does this bitch not know there is a incel epidemic?

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Arkantos, DidntRead and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, DidntRead, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
Holy fuck my math teacher does the same.
Our homework was to watch one of her speeches jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and BigBiceps
She always finds a way to bring her up and “how heroic she is, how girls can be better than boys, and how we are in a crisis and we need to go vegan”.

Like nigga, you already told who she is like 12 times. Why do I have to watch another fucking video about her?

Sometimes I just wish I was born in a Berber tribe village in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. I don’t have to worry about school, everyone knows each other and we’re a proper community, I’ll marry young and have kids with a cute virgin wife. All I have to worry about is to look after some goats n shit.
Arent you moroccan bro?

Open your mouth and say that you've said it a million times.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps