My terrible under eye area (surgery discussion)

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
IMG 20201107 0735382

What do I need to do for my eye area. One of my eyebrows is assymetrical, and I have dark rings under my eyes 24/7 AS WELL as assymetrical tear troughs under my eyes. I'm 100% willing to get surgery, AND I can afford it.

I can save legit like $1800 a month so I could realistically afford a $5,000 surgery in the next 6 months or so.

Anyways, tell me what I need. Please serious answers this is kind of a big deal for my inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Lower eyelid retraction or orbitral decompression if you are rich

lower eyelid retraction and infraorbital implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
At least you inherited a caucasoid eye area and not an Asian one it looks like

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and BradAniston
At least you inherited a caucasoid eye area and not an Asian one it looks like
yeah pretty much everyone says that to me, i look slightly asian but most everyone says i look majority white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Also HOLY SHIT my under eyes have ZERO fat under them, I think the darkness is caused by lack of tissue or something because I can legit see a fucking vein through the skin in my under eyes

IMG 20201107 0752162

fillers for under eye and UEE

maybe orbital rim implants.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Do an online consultation with Taban srs. Like 300$ I think but he is more knowledgable than anyone else. He knows how to get the best results with what you have. Unrealistic morphs will not help you need to hear from an expert. I think lower eyelid retraction will be one of his suggestions though

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Matheus
Do an online consultation with Taban srs. Like 300$ I think but he is more knowledgable than anyone else. He knows how to get the best results with what you have. Unrealistic morphs will not help you need to hear from an expert. I think lower eyelid retraction will be one of his suggestions though
I didn't know this is a thing