My testosterone has been measured to be in the bottom 2.5% of males srs JFL @ My subhumanity.

I'm sorry, but I'm totally lost. You'd rather take mushrooms to improve your mental well being than speak to a professional who helps people for a living. What if the mushrooms tell you to chop your dick off, like, this is so insane to me.
Ofc I'll have someone there to stop me from that. Most psychologists are normies that think they're smart. Almost none of them have any black pilled knowledge at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
OK, there's so much to unpack. The goal of this is to dismiss the advice of "Just inject test for easy personality/mental gains brah."

1. The levels of Testosterone required to induce the symptoms of low/high test vary wildly person by person. How one guy reacts to Test is different than another. The people here have no way of knowing how receptive someone is to the hormone, so any dosages are pure speculation.

2. Some free circling testosterone is converted to estrogen, which diminishes with age in proportion to Test. This estrogen is extremely important to healthy hormone levels

According to Dr. Joel Finkelstein's resarch done with the Massachusetts General Hospital "some of the symptoms routinely attributed to testosterone deficiency are actually partially or almost exclusively caused by the decline in estrogens that is an inseparable result of lower testosterone levels.”

what's the point

Stop role-playing as doctors by pretending that dosage of test is some sort of cure-all for high-inhib/low motivation men.

Source https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/understanding-how-testosterone-affects-men
HIGH IQ TBH

that's why i don't like the idea of just hopping on roids...it's a dangerous game and a slippery slope

• +1
I wish it was but sadly I'm all too conscious. The only thing I do that's a bit off mentally is that I have OCD tendencies. And I don't mean OCD tendencies in the way that normies fucking say it. Is trans Chad a condition? I feel like I'm trapped in an incels body. I'm thinking about getting some psilocybin mushrooms. The best thing I can do at this point is to take drugs that can give me an out of body experience. I need an escape that won't cause me physical damage.

Take psychedelics with that mentality and you'll end up dead because of the bad trips you'll get

• +1
Just got results back. 778ng/dl. probably explains why im balding

• +1
  • +1