My tinder pics are they good?

A

Arceus300

Banned

That are my best pics I think, how much psl on them? Can I get good girls ?
Should I remove some ? Or keep it ?

Pretty good imo. I would remove last since it does not look good as your other pics tbh.

Thanks bro I will try can I fuck some nice chicks with those pics ?

Gadem i just checked and the last pics is my first pic on tinder I fucked up my game, is the 4th really bad ?

Nice player pic tbh

Take the last one out .

But to be honest irl I don’t look as good as the pics, Do you think that when the girls gonna see me in real the will be like disappointed ?
Ok i will remove the last one, but I found that on this pics ma eyes, my jaw and zygo look great but i will follow ur advices

But to be honest irl I don’t look as good as the pics, Do you think that when the girls gonna see me in real the will be like disappointed ?
Ok i will remove the last one, but I found that on this pics ma eyes, my jaw and zygo look great but i will follow ur advices

You dont look bad in real life, and everybody frauds hard on tinder. So they may think for a second that you dont look just the same irl, but i dont think they'll be dissapointed

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You dont look bad in real life, and everybody frauds hard on tinder. So they may think for a second that you dont look just the same irl, but i dont think they'll be dissapointed
This tbh, op looks good in motion

Okok thanks all, so I replace the last pic with this

That’s better ? And once again thanks to everyone

The first pic can be better. Shirtless selfie in what appears to be your bathroom is a bit underwhelming compared to your other pics which are really good. Ideally I’d chose a pic taken outside with a good background or if it is indoors then too it should be a cool background. I’d also avoid a shirtless pic unless I’m trying to show my physique.

Okok thanks all, so I replace the last pic with this

That’s better ? And once again thanks to everyone

Nah, don't replace last pic just use 3 first pics.

The first pic can be better. Shirtless selfie in what appears to be your bathroom is a bit underwhelming compared to your other pics which are really good. Ideally I’d chose a pic taken outside with a good background or if it is indoors then too it should be a cool background. I’d also avoid a shirtless pic unless I’m trying to show my physique.

Okok thanks bro I will take an outdoor pic
Nah, don't replace last pic just use 3 first pics.

Okok just keeping the 3 pic

tbh I would keep the last picturesure other ones look more aesthetic but you still look good in it as girls will be more likely to rate you if you include a picture where you argue can see you/your features

girls are as as much as wary of guys with aesthetic pics only as guys believe me
and ofc you’re getting 2000% more called out for putting asthetic shots

in your case i think the last one will increase your chances

Your best two photos but imo keep all photos, frauding is lame

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Yes but im almost naked in a bathroom bro...
Everyone I found on my phone a video that some class mate filmed, and it's me speaking about a school project. Is it okay if post it and you can tell me if I look decent in motion compare to my pics? I know I did it recently but the video wasn't very good. On that video we can see like me speaking laughing and all the sit

Last edited:
That hat pick makes you look super chaddy with that jaw. :feelsokman:

Here is it, don’t wanna create another thread and borrow you guys
That hat pick makes you look super chaddy with that jaw. :feelsokman:

Thanks bro but irl my jaw isn’t as proéminent

Nice pics except the last one
Yes, definitely.

Nice pics except the last one

Yes, definitely.

Can u see the vid and tell me but this video was filmed 1 year ago my face changes(more angular etc)

Can u see the vid and tell me but this video was filmed 1 year ago my face changes(more angular etc)
You look pretty fashionmaxed in the video, which makes you seem confident.Your hand gestures and tonality portrays confidence too in my opinion. You're generally rather good looking.
Do you think you mog your classmates?
We had French exchange students over here a few years ago and they weren't that good looking. French people aren't that tall either, so you should be fine.

I actually live in Switzerland bro so it's a bit different and im not at all French ethnic im 100% Bulgarian, but I was lucky on my genetics. Like I get the masculine features of the Eastern European(brow, brow ridge, jaw, chin) but I got some good feminine features like small nose and eyes from idk where ahahah. So yeah, I don't know if I mogged my classmates to be honest, with height yess and face idk, it's difficult to judge yourself and comparing to others bro, ahaha if you want I cant post a pic of my class mates

I actually live in Switzerland bro so it's a bit different and im not at all French ethnic im 100% Bulgarian, but I was lucky on my genetics. Like I get the masculine features of the Eastern European(brow, brow ridge, jaw, chin) but I got some good feminine features like small nose and eyes from idk where ahahah. So yeah, I don't know if I mogged my classmates to be honest, with height yess and face idk, it's difficult to judge yourself and comparing to others bro, ahaha if you want I cant post a pic of my class mates
Yes post pics of them
By the way how tall are you?
You look like you're 6'1

what is your height my fellow balkancel brother
Yes post pics of them
By the way how tall are you?
You look like you're 6'1
ahahah both of us literally asked his height at same time:feelskek::feelskek:

Im 184.5 cm and I think I will grow up 2-3cm until my 20s(my med actually think that). Okok bro I will post a pic of my classmates

Im 184.5 cm and I think I will grow up 2-3cm until my 20s(my med actually think that). Okok bro I will post a pic of my classmates
you have above average face

but seriously i get autism vibes from your motions

He has killer eyes. It's not necessarily bad though. Maybe it even makes girls wet, who knows. He reminds me of Elliot Rodger.

Why do yo you mean like autistic vibe ? Like my way of speaking or ?

That’s one of m best mates and the guy stand next to me it’s me. And honestly he’s good looking but I slay more than him, don’t know why personnaly I found that’s he’s way better oooking
The rest of my class

Why do yo you mean like autistic vibe ? Like my way of speaking or ?

That’s one of m best mates and the guy stand next to me it’s me. And honestly he’s good looking but I slay more than him, don’t know why personnaly I found that’s he’s way better oooking
The rest of my class

You mog this dude so hard in the second pic:feelsgiga:
You have some serial killer vibe to you. It's more because of your looks than your way of speaking and gestures actually.
It's not bad for slaying girls though I GUESS.

Try deleting that front selfie girls dont like guys with birdfaces. Also cut down because that bf isnt doing you any favours.

You mog this dude so hard in the second pic:feelsgiga:
You have some serial killer vibe to you. It's more because of your looks than your way of speaking and gestures actually.
It's not bad for slaying girls though I GUESS.

Idk bro in the pics yes but sincerely I found that's my mate is very handsome but he's a bit mallet maybe idk
Try deleting that front selfie girls dont like guys with birdfaces. Also cut down because that bf isnt doing you any favours.
birdface?

maybe bro I have a video and you can clearly see my eyes, I can post it if u want like you can if I have autistic vibe

Last edited:
yes u can fuck chicks bagette boy, you are good looking go slay, i dont know what u ned to lookmax on? maybe gymcel to get muscle but other than that you have looksmaxxed to your potential ALSO SHAVE, you look better clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
>Can i get good girls

OP don't you have a GF?

>Can i get good girls

OP don't you have a GF?

Yess but I wanna pop some pills live like a rockstar
yes u can fuck chicks bagette boy, you are good looking go slay, i dont know what u ned to lookmax on? maybe gymcel to get muscle but other than that you have looksmaxxed to your potential ALSO SHAVE, you look better clean shaven

Thanks bro