My ultimate, non-cope, looksmaxxing plan within the next 2-3 years.

Incoming chad

Incoming chad

Iron
I’m tired of coping. It’s time for real results now. I’m 17, pretty good looking but still a Virgin and only like 3 girls have ever wanted to fuck me but I fucked it up because of my insecurities. Current stats: 5’9” barefoot, white skin, been working out for about 2 years now: here’s me:
4CCE8C6D C503 41FB AB9B 5D94E7756AAB
...6 inch dick. 4.5 inch girth.
so here’s the plan:
•Starting first steroid cycle of test 250mg a week, might add ostarine later. this is for improved facial structure, improved body and lowered body fat. I’ll also be mewing just in case it works.
•Ordered a penis pump and will be jelqing every other day. Goal is 8 inches length and 6 inches girth.
•Will be injecting melanotan 2 for darker skin because I believe it’s safer in the long run compared to regular tanning.
•instagrammaxxing with my physique to build a big following and Sell online programs. Also plan on personal training after high school.
•LL surgery in 1-2 years my dad will pay most of it luckily. I want to get 3-4 inches to get to 6’0” or 6’1” haven’t decided yet.
•improving style and game to not only attract women but keep them.
•Castor oil on eyebrows to grow them longer and thicker.

Cant wait to get the results and I’m excited af because I’m finally taking action to change. I hope this helps some people and guides people too.

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, malignant, Marsiere214 and 4 others
I’m tired of coping. It’s time for real results now. I’m 17, pretty good looking but still a Virgin and only like 3 girls have ever wanted to fuck me but I fucked it up because of my insecurities. Current stats: 5’9” barefoot, white skin, been working out for about 2 years now: here’s me: View attachment 568844...6 inch dick. 4.5 inch girth.
so here’s the plan:
•Starting first steroid cycle of test 250mg a week, might add ostarine later. this is for improved facial structure, improved body and lowered body fat. I’ll also be mewing just in case it works.
•Ordered a penis pump and will be jelqing every other day. Goal is 8 inches length and 6 inches girth.
•Will be injecting melanotan 2 for darker skin because I believe it’s safer in the long run compared to regular tanning.
•instagrammaxxing with my physique to build a big following and Sell online programs. Also plan on personal training after high school.
•LL surgery in 1-2 years my dad will pay most of it luckily. I want to get 3-4 inches to get to 6’0” or 6’1” haven’t decided yet.
•improving style and game to not only attract women but keep them.
•Castor oil on eyebrows to grow them longer and thicker.

Cant wait to get the results and I’m excited af because I’m finally taking action to change. I hope this helps some people and guides people too.
Don't roid man It's not worth it but do you

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
hope your dick doesnt fall off and you become bald on test bro

I have p
hope your dick doesnt fall off and you become bald on test bro
i have pretty good hair genes but yea I’ll need to look into hair conservation, thanks.

buy a penis extender and leave the jelqs and the pump.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
father stretch my hands pt1

how tf do you not know that are you 12
I typically don't listen to rap , I prefer rock and pop-rock
But this song have great beat.
Also I wish I were 12 with that knowledge

Hopefully you will not look tryhard with your IG plan.

You will automatically be a Chad at 6 'which is such a big step from 5'9 ". Women will kiss your feet.
Screenshot 20200813 222709 Chrome

How the fuck you convinced your dad to pay for a 50k dollars surgery just to get yours legs bigger lmao