My x-rays maxilla scholars [GTFIH]

mewcoper

mewcoper

abused dog mentality never leaves
I was shared my situation 2 days before with you guys my xray results sent to me today, as i said before my treatment will start with orthodontics my 2 lower pre-molar will be removed and i will get braces. After 1 year i would get a bimax according to my ortho what you guys think about my xrays how fucked i am ?

@RealSurgerymax
@Sergio-OMS

Attachments

• ctscan1.jpg
    ctscan1.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 212
  • ctscan2.jpg
    ctscan2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 317
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
There seems to be a lot of downward rotation which is the hardest to fix with bimax. Ask for counter clockwise rotation

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, SubhumanCurrycel and mewcoper
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, justshowerbro, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
Are you jewish?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6723 and 7 others
F

• So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper

2 lower pre-molar will be removed and i will get braces
have you not learned anything? :rage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and mewcoper
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 10679 and 1 other person
I think mike jew was right guys environment fucked us not our genes i look fuckin good in my childhood photos, in my family especially my mom and dad very forward grown but i look like shit i was mouth breath along my childhood especially when i slept, my nose not like that when i was child it's too hard to cope when your mom and dad good looking but you look like shit bcz they don't give fuck about my breathing problem they don't know how it could fuck my life they bought only fucking nasal sprays that's it, i have always sinus problems ahhhh. I was lonely all my teens because my parents don't know about importance of nose breathing (orthotropics) and my ex break up wtih me one month ago because of my flat baby face jfl, it's like a butterfly affect if someone help me when i was child, someone like dr.mike mew i could end up with good looking non brain fucked normal people, look at this clone world.

i hope bimax ascend me :(

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 10536
I think mike jew was right guys environment fucked us not our genes i look fuckin good in my childhood photos, in my family especially my mom and dad very forward grown but i look like shit i was mouth breath along my childhood especially when i slept, my nose not like that when i was child it's too hard to cope when your mom and dad good looking but you look like shit bcz they don't give fuck about my breathing problem they don't know how it could fuck my life they bought only fucking nasal sprays that's it, i have always sinus problems ahhhh. I was lonely all my teens because my parents don't know about importance of nose breathing (orthotropics) and my ex break up wtih me one month ago because of my flat baby face jfl, it's like a butterfly affect if someone help me when i was child, someone like dr.mike mew i could end up with good looking non brain fucked normal people, look at this clone world.

post child pics I dont believe you

• +1
post child pics I dont believe you
i am at job now i will do soon i haven't too much side profile photos but i will share what i can find

Ctscan2

IMG 20201124 121412

I did a quick morph based purely on functional purposes you have a lot of recession that will cause a lot of problems functioning.

Screenshot 20201124 121950

IMG 20201124 121636

The biggest change i think was jaw you had to much jaw recession hence the narrower air ways.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Boldandbeautiful
View attachment 824231

View attachment 824233

I did a quick morph based purely on functional purposes you have a lot of recession that will cause a lot of problems functioning.

View attachment 824235

View attachment 824238

The biggest change i think was jaw you had to much jaw recession hence the narrower air ways.
Nice morph. Don't you think the incisors are too positively flared in the after. Do you really think that the mandible can be advanced that far as in the morph without dogmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Nice morph. Don't you think the incisors are too positively flared in the after. Do you really think that the mandible can be advanced that far as in the morph without dogmaxxing?

The dog look is cased by an uneven upper 3rd in realtion to the lower 3rd i dont think my morph done that

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful

bro I have a disgusting smile and set back mandible because of my Jewish braces, I could have been a giga chad

• So Sad
bro I have a disgusting smile and set back mandible because of my Jewish braces, I could have been a giga chad
Jewish braces? Wdym

• JFL
this is worse than my situation tbh at least my parents didn't give a shit so now i could fix myself, but i can feel you bro :(

View attachment 824231

View attachment 824233

View attachment 824235

View attachment 824238

he will never change his ramus like that..

I was shared my situation 2 days before with you guys my xray results sent to me today, as i said before my treatment will start with orthodontics my 2 lower pre-molar will be removed and i will get braces. After 1 year i would get a bimax according to my ortho what you guys think about my xrays how fucked i am ?

@RealSurgerymax
@Sergio-OMS

hmm ur bite seems fine but bones are severly recessed and downwardgrown

Ramus really short and high gonial angle

• +1
he will never change his ramus like that..

hmm ur bite seems fine but bones are severly recessed and downwardgrown

Ramus really short and high gonial angle
i think my ramus i not that bad if have that much long ramus it probably couldn't fit my appearance, and yes my gonial high (probably 130 degree imo) but if i get ccw it will decrease little bit i don't know the limits of ccw if it's decrease at least 5 degree it's enough for me tbh.

Ideal candidate for high LF1 with rotation to both planes along with BSSO and Genio.

• +1

@RealSurgerymax
@Sergio-OMS

I don’t like the idea of removing premolars.

Custom trimax (trimax with custom titanium) + Invisalign sounds better and could be done now.

But, anyway, decisions like this one can’t be based solely on a couple of xrays. An in person physical exam is needed, + spiral CT.

• Love it
subhuman

• So Sad
You look subhuman af, I'm sorry for you.

• So Sad
Your face is downswung & grew wrong

it's ogre

Download 1

• So Sad
The biggest change i think was jaw you had to much jaw recession hence the narrower air ways
So the movement of the little arrow
Clears the Airways?

I don’t like the idea of removing premolars.

Custom trimax (trimax with custom titanium) + Invisalign sounds better and could be done now.

But, anyway, decisions like this one can’t be based solely on a couple of xrays. An in person physical exam is needed, + spiral CT.
Thank you for comment, in my lower jaw one of my first molar tipped inward. So i think it can't be fix because of that my ortho decide to remove pre-molars for creating space. She told me yo don't need genio but i will talk with her for that. Probably i will go with braces + trimax option because invisalign is more expensive. When i get spiral ct i will share here, thank you again.

You look subhuman af, I'm sorry for you.
Yeah you are right if you look only xrays i am subhuman asf but i rated 5.5 - 6.5 in r/truerateme, if my surgery will success i can easily ascend imo.

You reckon environment did that?

Yeah you are right if you look only xrays i am subhuman asf but i rated 5.5 - 6.5 in r/truerateme, if my surgery will success i can easily ascend imo.
jfl at truerateme ratings you're definitely not a 5.5, or even a 6.5. no offense bro were sitting in the same boat

• +1

Is your midface good and zygos? If so then your jaw would be the only failo, that's why I'm asking.

• +1
Thank you for comment, in my lower jaw one of my first molar tipped inward. So i think it can't be fix because of that my ortho decide to remove pre-molars for creating space. She told me yo don't need genio but i will talk with her for that. Probably i will go with braces + trimax option because invisalign is more expensive. When i get spiral ct i will share here, thank you again.

your ortho is probably either lazy or lying to you

• +1

Please find a new ortho.

• +1
Is your midface good and zygos? If so then your jaw would be the only failo, that's why I'm asking.
my zygos laterally projected but not forward projected also i have negative orbital vector i think my midface little below average i will ask surgeons for mlf3 but idk anyone willing do perform that

my zygos laterally projected but not forward projected also i have negative orbital vector i think my midface little below average i will ask surgeons for mlf3 but idk anyone willing do perform that

To whom are you asking those questions? Nobody I know in Europe does that unless malocclusions.

Guys i talk with 2 surgeon today one of them said me you don't need bimax, i can suggest you genio + fat injections to your cheeks also he said you could be chimpmaxx if you do bimax. Other surgeon said you don't need advancement for maxilla maybe 1-2 mm could be need and ccw + bsso, he said you are not good candidate for genio because your chin is flat (jfl he didn't even look x-rays) and finally i went to my ortho again and she said you have downward growth you need maybe small or no need maxilla advancement but you need ccw + bsso and i will start my orthodontic treatment with her next week. I will talk with more surgeons until i get my surgey i have whole year for surgery but tbh in my area all the surgeons are bluepille asf i wish i can go with ramieri or @Sergio-OMS but they are in eu and their price too much for me (i live in turkey) lastly @Sergio-OMS could you give me price for trimax maybe if i managed to make good amount of money i can go with you.

To whom are you asking those questions? Nobody I know in Europe does that unless malocclusions.
If you ask for mlf3 i didn't asked anyone yet.

If you ask for mlf3 i didn't asked anyone yet.

Honestly I don't remember why I wrote that, but anyways it's fucking hard to find an European surgeon willing to do that. ALso, i'm not understanding your sentence.

• +1
@AtomicBlackPill69 @Blackmannnns @Intjcel @The Bleach Pill @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @reptiles @Boldandbeautiful @Captduchat @onfiresems @Truemaxxer @MedMaxxing @peoplelikeus @Captainugly @NewParasite @SubhumanCurrycel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: onfiresems, Deleted member 5349 and Deleted member 10536