Myobrace and mewing on a 14 year old teen?

J

JustOneQuestion

Iron
Do you think it will work or should I go to an orofacial myofunctional therapist apparently fagga is bad?

Lucky fuck to find this site at 14.

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
Exactly that and make sure you have perfect head and neck posture and if u have good genes you can be a model good luck soldier
thx man i really appreciate it. There was an integrative dentist who offered to do myobrace treatment 3 phases and a retainer or Invisalign-like thing to straighten teeth if they still need straightening. It will cost about 6-7k dollars. Should I do it I think they also offer myofunctional therapy. Or should I just let it be and try mewing on my own?

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
thx man i really appreciate it. There was an integrative dentist who offered to do myobrace treatment 3 phases and a retainer or Invisalign-like thing to straighten teeth if they still need straightening. It will cost about 6-7k dollars. Should I do it I think they also offer myofunctional therapy. Or should I just let it be and try mewing on my own?
Depends how your teeth are currently, if they are all mostly straight you should be fine and could just mew, at your age I wouldn’t use anything retractive like invisalign as anything pulling teeth back will prevent forward growth. If I could go back to 14 I would have just mewed. If teeth crowding is severe then invisalign may be necessary.

Depends how your teeth are currently, if they are all mostly straight you should be fine and could just mew, at your age I wouldn’t use anything retractive like invisalign as anything pulling teeth back will prevent forward growth. If I could go back to 14 I would have just mewed. If teeth crowding is severe then invisalign may be necessary.
how about the myobrace https://myobrace.com/en-us

Do it.
I didn’t do it, my maxilla is nice but not perfect and I wish I followed the other steps instead
If your family is okay, this is pretty much the best thing you could do afaik

also learn from the other threads, you’re 14een,you’re lucky