Myobrace, big thing I forgot to tell sorry

Phad

Phad

JATT
Most of u prob never had this experience as a kid so my results maybe a Anamoly.

I had braces when I was 7th-8th grade. During that time the procedure they did, they ended up pushing my teeth together back to make them straight. This means that my lower jaw was pushed back out of position(retruted mandible). I woke up and saw the thread I was in tagged about the myobrace and somehow thot of this memory. So unless ur lower jaw is out of place(pushed back), your results will differ. They will differ cuz u can’t magically push the mandible forward more than it is supposed to.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Wincel
Most of u prob never had this experience as a kid so my results maybe a Anamoly.

I had braces when I was 7th-8th grade. During that time the procedure they did, they ended up pushing my teeth together back to make them straight. This means that my lower jaw was pushed back out of position(retruted mandible). I woke up and saw the thread I was in tagged about the myobrace and somehow thot of this memory. So unless ur lower jaw is out of place(pushed back), your results will differ. They will differ cuz u can’t magically push the mandible forward more than it is supposed to.

Well guess what old sport, I had braces too. Pretty much the same thing happened to me.

old sport
Giphy 5

• +1
Reactions: SLA, Phad and Wincel
what about if you didnt have good forward growth in puberty due to shitty development. would the myobrace help fix this?

I damn well hope so

@Phad
I had shitty development by the standards as well, I’m a vegetarian so I don’t eat hard foods, mostly lentils and carb based foods. I played sports but barely ate around 1500-1600 cuz I wanted abs. I also didn’t have good posture and wasn’t self aware.

But the thing u gotta relaize is that at one point my maxilla and mandible were more forward at one point. So I know that it’s not my genetics but my environment. Idk ur personal case cuz u don’t get younger pics