myobrace

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
It doesn't look like an official one. I cannot testify whether or not the knockoffs are as good as the original. I got a real one that cost about 80 bucks.

badromance

badromance

Banned
bump
help this guy hello.

KrissKross

KrissKross

A disciple of Lord Nibba
It doesn't look like an official one. I cannot testify whether or not the knockoffs are as good as the original. I got a real one that cost about 80 bucks.
How has it been for you so far

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
How has it been for you so far
decent. I can now keep in my mouth all night and am nose breathing throughout the night, improving my quality of sleep. I have seen no reasonable face changes, but it's only been about 3 or 3.5 weeks.

SomethingOff

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
decent. I can now keep in my mouth all night and am nose breathing throughout the night, improving my quality of sleep. I have seen no reasonable face changes, but it's only been about 3 or 3.5 weeks.
If it can improve quality of sleep I'm getting one. The palate is easier to change in adults than bone, right?

S

Savitar

Trainee
Where did you buy it? Please link

Michael15651

Michael15651

Adept
Seems far too cheap to be effective.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

ابو منخار
Could it help with 2 crooked bottom teeth?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)