myobrace

It doesn't look like an official one. I cannot testify whether or not the knockoffs are as good as the original. I got a real one that cost about 80 bucks.

bump
help this guy hello.

It doesn't look like an official one. I cannot testify whether or not the knockoffs are as good as the original. I got a real one that cost about 80 bucks.
How has it been for you so far

How has it been for you so far
decent. I can now keep in my mouth all night and am nose breathing throughout the night, improving my quality of sleep. I have seen no reasonable face changes, but it's only been about 3 or 3.5 weeks.

decent. I can now keep in my mouth all night and am nose breathing throughout the night, improving my quality of sleep. I have seen no reasonable face changes, but it's only been about 3 or 3.5 weeks.
If it can improve quality of sleep I'm getting one. The palate is easier to change in adults than bone, right?

Where did you buy it? Please link

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Seems far too cheap to be effective.

Could it help with 2 crooked bottom teeth?