Naked females are cancer

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Wish I never saw that girl across my dorm strip. It will forever haunt my mind, blueball me and frustrate me, remind what I will never have. It's such a soul tearing feeling, I shouldn't have seen that.

I didn't expect her to take her clothes off. I thought she was shy. Now, I feel bad for looking at her. And man, seeing this shit right before you eyes, it's not healthy. I want to chop my dick off ngl.

I have to avoid this shit at all costs. My virgin mind can't take it. The more I keep going, the more sui fuel I discover. But I can't kill myself over this. I can't die because of a foreign girl. She can strip all she wants, I won't bat an eye. Only oneitis can kill me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, BrendioEEE, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
funy picshur off petre grifn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What was the context of this? How did you see it happen

• +1
What was the context of this? How did you see it happen
I was sitting at my pc, she was at her closet, I thought she was arraning her clothers, the she took her shirt off, then her bra, then put anohter shirt on, then took her pants off and wore another pair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studiocel and Deleted member 6401
I was sitting at my pc, she was at her closet, I thought she was arraning her clothers, the she took her shirt off, then her bra, then put anohter shirt on, then took her pants off and wore another pair
Prime blackmail material

• +1
Prime blackmail material
Why would I wann do that? Besides, when she strips, you wont be thinking about doing anything else but watching. shit is hypnotic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Deleted member 6401
Why would I wann do that? Besides, when she strips, you wont be thinking about doing anything else but watching. shit is hypnotic.
Enjoy the show but no touching it's for :chad: only :feelshmm:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Wish I never saw that girl across my dorm strip. It will forever haunt my mind, blueball me and frustrate me, remind what I will never have. It's such a soul tearing feeling, I shouldn't have seen that.

I didn't expect her to take her clothes off. I thought she was shy. Now, I feel bad for looking at her. And man, seeing this shit right before you eyes, it's not healthy. I want to chop my dick off ngl.

I have to avoid this shit at all costs. My virgin mind can't take it. The more I keep going, the more sui fuel I discover. But I can't kill myself over this. I can't die because of a foreign girl. She can strip all she wants, I won't bat an eye. Only oneitis can kill me.
Don't lie cuckboy , you went to the bathroom and jerked off right after you saw that
A

• +1