Narcissism ended the west.

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
Everyone thinks the world surrounds them, and that they are superior to anyone. On average people overrate themselfs in looks (i would say im a solid 7/10theory), in their ability to tackle problems.
Another proof of that theory is how the average height on the internet is 6ft+, average iq 130+, dicksize 7in+.

And if you are aware of the fact, that ur not as good looking as you might think you are, the jewish psyop psychologists that are slightly above average in intelligence for a goyim, you will get a BDD diagnosis.

And the worst part is that deluding urself into being narcy are getting branded as "self love" and are supported by those jewish rats that own basically everything and want the goyim to suffer as much as possible.
JUST FUCKING LOL AT THIS ADD. Just watch the end, you get the idea.

And you see this blatant narcissism in interviews how you fix basic problems.
I was just watching an interview with 1 hairlinecel, 2 virtue signaling roasties about the whole inceldom problem, and how incel sites "manipulate" young men into hating women.

The fucking state of the west...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 9380 and 4 others
Everyone thinks the world surrounds them, and that they are superior to anyone. On average people overrate themselfs in looks (i would say im a solid 7/10theory), in their ability to tackle problems.
Another proof of that theory is how the average height on the internet is 6ft+, average iq 130+, dicksize 7in+.

And if you are aware of the fact, that ur not as good looking as you might think you are, the jewish psyop psychologists that are slightly above average in intelligence for a goyim, you will get a BDD diagnosis.

And the worst part is that deluding urself into being narcy are getting branded as "self love" and are supported by those jewish rats that own basically everything and want the goyim to suffer as much as possible.

I was just watching an interview with 1 hairlinecel, 2 virtue signaling roasties about the whole inceldom problem, and how incel sites "manipulate" young men into hating women.

first link is wrong, heres the right one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 9380 and 2 others
self love aka narcissism is not the cure for low self esteem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 9380 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Kristin, Deleted member 2597 and 7 others
Narcissism is crucial

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 9380
Narcissism is crucial
in these times for you, the person living in the West, yes. In a perfect world, that is based on community and companion ship of others? No

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
westerners have made their bed

they deserve it

• +1

I'm realistically 2/10. At best.

I'm realistically 2/10. At best.
my condosclence, but atleast you have the balls to admit to it, which goes against the agenda of deluding the people into something they are not
try to ascend as much as possible, know what your failos are, work on them, and try to up your SMV as much as possible

just fucking lol at normies, if i see another HTN claiming to be chad on incel discords, or normies saying they are a "solid 7/10" eventhough they are 5"10 with a nw2 hairline and recessed chin i will chimp out

I got shown that video in school
yes goyim you are actually even more attractive then you are already :) turns out your not just a solid 7/10 but a solid 8.5/10 :):):) consoom consoom coonsom

i hate the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189

id say partially this along with simps,whores and political encouragment of degeneracy

• +1
id say partially this along with simps,whores and political encouragment of degeneracy
narcissism is the core reason why theres simps, whores and the encouragement of marxisistic ideas, literally

narcissism is the core reason why theres simps, whores and the encouragement of marxisistic ideas, literally
understandable but i feel as if more people are insecure rather than narcissistic atleast in the US

• +1
understandable but i feel as if more people are insecure rather than narcissistic atleast in the US
and how do women cope with being insecure, because they dont feel the exact standarts of western beauty standarts? They crave validation of attention of other men, to disprove that what theyre thinking is not real, because of their irrational nature (rationality = seeing and understanding the surrounding the way they are). And how do they do it? jump on social media and online dating, fucking their pair bonding abilities away with chads.
That will elevate their self esteem to a point that is not in connection with their objective affiliation to the western beauty standarts.
We know the dating market is not subjective, but objective with the things u have to offer, and fucking chads, getting approved of being sexually desired by a high value male, will give them the thought of being a high value women (stacy)

Being an objectivelly 4/10, means youre a 4/10. If youre a 4 and feel like a 7/10 youre living a lie. Overvalueing despite the fact youre not the person that you think you are = a thought that is based on a delusion of someones real self > narcissism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2684