Narrow mouth is one of the most subhuman traits

Coping

Coping

Kraken
Very underrated flaw, it makes you look like complete shit especially in motion when you’re talking. Classic incel trait and people will treat you like a kid cuz of it jfl

Never began for mouthcels

• +1
Reactions: Slob, SayNoToRotting, androidcel and 2 others
Why u do this man :feelsrope: ...

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix, fobos and Coping
Why u do this man :feelsrope: ...
It’s ok boyo if the stretches don’t work you can get the mouth widening surgery the scars from it heal pretty well it’s not over :feelsree:

Narrow mouth = narrow maxilla

It’s ok boyo if the stretches don’t work you can get the mouth widening surgery the scars from it heal pretty well it’s not over :feelsree:
Stretches?

Stretches?
You can appeantly widen it if you do stretches with some devices and other shit but it takes a while and need to be done daily to keep results, surgery is better long term option imo

You can appeantly widen it if you do stretches with some devices and other shit but it takes a while and need to be done daily to keep results, surgery is better long term option imo
BBC is an effective stretching method. Book in an appointment with Dr Tyrone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, HighIQcel, Alexanderr and 6 others
Legit, I have narrow, full lips and it looks horrible, completely fucks up my harmony, so I have to cover it with beard

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Coping
Pretty sure both Chico and O'Pry have narrow mouths. I have a narrow mouth and it doesn't fuck up my face that badly.

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Coping
Pretty sure both Chico and O'Pry have narrow mouths. I have a narrow mouth and it doesn't fuck up my face that badly.
They both have it almost ideal it’s wider than their nose width by a good amount, ideal is like 1.6 of nose width tho it will also depend on your jaw width and the lip fullness which will affect its appearance, it could still work if slightly narrow but if same or close to nose width it is over

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, androidcel and Deleted member 656
They both have it almost ideal it’s wider than their nose width by a good amount, ideal is like 1.6 of nose width tho it will also depend on your jaw width and the lip fullness which will affect its appearance, it could still work if slightly narrow but if same or close to nose width it is over
1.6 x the nose width makes sense. I thought the same as your IPD was conventionally considered ideal?

• +1
Reactions: Coping
1.6 x the nose width makes sense. I thought the same as your IPD was conventionally considered ideal?
It seems to make little difference after 1.6 but if your jaw is very wide then having it wider than that will prob look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It seems to make little difference after 1.6 but if your jaw is very wide then having it wider than that will prob look better
Something like a jaw 2 to 2.5 x the mouth width sounds ideal.

• +1
Something like a jaw 2 to 2.5 x the mouth width sounds ideal.
Yep there is also prob some ideal ratio for mouth width to mouth height since having bigger lips will increase the vertical height and make the mouth appear narrower

• +1
Yep there is also prob some ideal ratio for mouth width to mouth height since having bigger lips will increase the vertical height and make the mouth appear narrower
Whichever mouth height maintains the 2.25 ratio for philtrum to chin without disturbing the balance of the facial thirds, and with the lower lip being slightly larger.

• +1
Whichever mouth height maintains the 2.25 ratio for philtrum to chin without disturbing the balance of the facial thirds, and with the lower lip being slightly larger.
There’s so many ratios for everything holy fuk this is why ppl need to know exactly what their changing and how it will affect other things when doing surgeries, shit is very complicated

• +1
There’s so many ratios for everything holy fuk this is why ppl need to know exactly what their changing and how it will affect other things when doing surgeries, shit is very complicated
It's extremely complicated, especially when you start getting to the eye area and all that.

• +1
It's extremely complicated, especially when you start getting to the eye area and all that.
Meanwhile chad is born GL with all the right ratios JFL truly over for @badromance ngl

• +1
Meanwhile chad is born GL with all the right ratios JFL truly over for @badromance ngl
There's no ratio for @badromance's nose

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown and Coping
No face for his nose ?

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown and Coping
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Coping
Fuck your negativity man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Very underrated flaw, it makes you look like complete shit especially in motion when you’re talking. Classic incel trait and people will treat you like a kid cuz of it jfl

I need to analyze myself at the mirror

Can narrow mouth be fixed with a Joker-like surgery?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 656
If my nose was a bit narrower it would be fucking amazing. But sadly it isn't, so now either my lips should be wider or nose job and make my nose narrower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Coping
I need to analyze myself at the mirror

Can narrow mouth be fixed with a Joker-like surgery?
Yep mouth widening surgery will make it wider it leaves small scars at edges of mouth which generally heal well so it’s an option

You miscalculate and everything goes to shit. You can end up even worse than before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Coping
You miscalculate and everything goes to shit. You can end up even worse than before.
Yep that’s why ascending facially is so hard it’s a risk you gotta take carefully

• +1
Harmony is just about everything. A face with decent ratios that's been soft-looksmaxed, so hair and skin, is usually PSL 6 to 7 tier.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping and Blitz
Harmony is just about everything. A face with decent ratios that's been soft-looksmaxed, so hair and skin, is usually PSL 6 to 7 tier.
Exactly people are so focused on bones and forward growth when having those things as average is enough if you got the harmony, harmony is basically what people remember when they think of your face and it’s all about ratios and individual features

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Deleted member 656
Exactly people are so focused on bones and forward growth when having those things as average is enough if you got the harmony, harmony is basically what people remember when they think of your face and it’s all about ratios and individual features
Harmonious features can take you to 7 PSL, even if the individual features aren't all that exception imho. If you want to be truly great looking, you need to have striking features too, whilst maintaining the ratios and harmony. That's very difficult, more and more so as you add more and more striking features. Lots of people have striking features, and a lot of people (albeit fewer) have harmonious but unremarkable faces. Getting both is rare.

• Love it

are his lips narrow

Harmonious features can take you to 7 PSL, even if the individual features aren't all that exception imho. If you want to be truly great looking, you need to have striking features too, whilst maintaining the ratios and harmony. That's very difficult, more and more so as you add more and more striking features. Lots of people have striking features, and a lot of people (albeit fewer) have harmonious but unremarkable faces. Getting both is rare.

Thats why prime chico was the best looking human in the world. If you think of chico you don't think of any "specific or special features that he has. His features are just harmonizing perfectly. Whereas opry or gandy are known for their extraordinarily good eye area(according to psl).

Thats why I love chico. He doesnt have extreme hunter eyes or a extremely squared jawline(overrated) like brad pitt or eriksen. He doesn't need that. His harmony and extremely huge skull is literally too overpowered.

Imagine being 6'5 and looking like that. Unmogable in his prime.