Nasal Bridge

If i was so dolphin tier all you would have to do is put the blue skin on me right? Instead of moving my IPD
Yea I could have just done that. I moved it so you would look even closer to a dolphin. I think it was very hard to spot a difference between a dolphin and you after the ipd change

Yea I could have just done that. I moved it so you would look even closer to a dolphin. I think it was very hard to spot a difference between a dolphin and you after the ipd change
Dang bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15065

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry
another chad trait that @badg96 has

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
What's the best nose variation?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ok so my bridge is long and not caved-in like the asian nose, and is also very straight with no bumps.
which is a good thing but the problem is that it ends above the inner canthus by like 2 millimeters (ends on the same level as upper eyelid), am I fucked?

Here's a stock picture of an eye, I added a line to it just so you can imagine my bridge's position exactly.

UKVU6RwT7zgtCuLk86QDRyKV

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
Weird, i see it exactly like the noses, perhaps it works this way with the url (have to manually copypaste):
https:// imgur.com/a/pwT6ezV

You are hovering around the picture and then press on the arrow right that appears, right? Or are you not even seeing the first pic of the 4 pics that you can go next to?

can't see anything
I think your problem is not even your ipd, its your undefined nose bridge that creates wide set eye look
Lucky you could change it

Jfl at the women shown as an example. She has high radix. A high radix and round head makes a girl attractive. I agree Strong nose is unattractive on women but rescess nasal bridge looks very unattractive and subhuman

Last edited:
Jfl at the women shown as an example. She has high radix. A high radix and round head makes a girl attractive. I agree Strong nose is unattractive on women but rescess nasal bridge looks very unattractive and subhuman

White woman cope

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Brutal

04707929 A68A 4925 AC39 8254C2CD3B3D
917AB78E B1F4 4D79 BD2E 692CF24179F7

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Lmao and the next o'pry
Who is this guy?
1527551 1571183046808

I have a insane amount of nose bone like every where around where its spose to be pointy so it looks like I dont have a nose its just flat, is it over?

getting this next year

B

IM GOING TO USE VOLUFILINE ON MY RADUX AND POST RESULTS… Lifefuel for dorsal humpcels

that tom cruise from eyes wide shut release it in 1999
as some common knowledge from this forum we all know how big of a looksmaxxer tom cruise is, look at this example
View attachment 413425
we all know at some point of his carrer he made a jaw surgery, but after seeing that pic that you post it seems like not only he made a jaw surgery, so he should have done a genioplasty (im not an expert on surgeries)
but as you can see if you compare 2010s tom cruise you can clearly see the difference in his nose bridge
View attachment 413430
or it could be just photoshop, you can find still some pics where his nose bridge look kind of shitty.

regardless of any of those reasons. this is still a good example of a nose bridge
View attachment 413440

you can clearly see the difference from 1999 tom cruise

@needsolution
NO difference at all.

From distance, if you tilt your head 2 fucking degrees it makes a ton of difference.

Also, shading/lighting.