Nasolabial folds are very important

S

Sandcurrycel786

Iron
If they become super prominent you will look like absolute shit. I think high facial bloat can cause them to become more prominent because the folds support the buccal fat pad and if you have high facial bloat you will have high buccal fat which means the nasolabial folds need more strength to support the buccal fat tissue and thus can give off a more prominent appearance over time.

JFL. Another thing to worry about as you get older. I think fillers can solve it though. There was this one really ugly chick who had super prominent nasolabial folds and I rated her a 4 because of it and she deleted her thread. She was just 18 but the folds were extremely prominent. Similar shit in men. WATCH YOUR FOLDS BOYOS

thx mang lad

Folds me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

If I go above 15% bf I get them bad
It's disgusting

Just got fillers for my folds today. Instant increase in female attention.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, dogtown, kobecel and 4 others
Just got fillers for my folds today. Instant increase in female attention.
Excellent decision. If mine ever get bad I'll do the same. They alone make you look low trust and lose smv.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 245
Excellent decision. If mine ever get bad I'll do the same. They alone make you look low trust and lose smv.

This site underrates the importance of having no NL folds and a smooth midface area. It drastically reduces your rating if your folds are deep.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, Coping and androidcel
I'm assuming I can afford fillers when I get older

Fillers in cheekbones also makes them less prominent and worked good for me.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Coping
then It's ogre for me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I already have them at 18. It's over

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Autist, dodt and 1 other person
They're caused by a recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Guest and androidcel
Fillers in cheekbones also makes them less prominent and worked good for me.

That's funny you should mention it. My doc said that my cheekbones not projecting forward enough was part of the reason I had mine. Still, he recommmended injecting directly into the folds first. They still went away like 99%

• +1
Reactions: eloheepnitsif
That's funny you should mention it. My doc said that my cheekbones not projecting forward enough was part of the reason I had mine. Still, he recommmended injecting directly into the folds first. They still went away like 99%

How old are you

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing