Nationalism / Racism is the biggest cope for ugly men / incels

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
I see a lot of you whitecels on here bitching and complaining about Europe (or the US ) going to shit because of ethnics, but I also see many of you ethnicels (currys, rice, latinos and blacks too), as well as whitecels, getting all mad about girls your race marrying outside of your race, when at the end of the day your opinion doesn’t matter.

You have to stop feeling allegiance to your race.
The girls in your race give NO fucks about you.
The girls in your race would NEVER fuck you.
The girls in your race DESPISE you and are DESPISE by your existence.
The girls in your race HATE you and your ugly face & want you dead.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6997 and 8 others
Dnrd lol

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6164
Tenor 9

Attachments

• tenor (9).gif
    tenor (9).gif
    196.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan
I care about my race for self defense reasons not women, in a few decades there will probably laws on the books making me a third class citizen in my own country

• +1
Reactions: JL~, CursedOne, Chadeep and 3 others
I see a lot of you whitecels on here bitching and complaining about Europe (or the US ) going to shit because of ethnics, but I also see many of you ethnicels (currys, rice, latinos and blacks too), as well as whitecels, getting all mad about girls your race marrying outside of your race, when at the end of the day your opinion doesn’t matter.

I don't care about anybody who comes here off merit but our immigration system is broken. Also I mainly only hate these degenerate pseudo refugees who are flooding in and first generation immigrants (eastern European ones included).

I don't care about anybody who comes here off merit but our immigration system is broken. Also I mainly only hate these degenerate pseudo refugees who are flooding in and first generation immigrants (eastern European ones included).
keep coping

i laugh when arabs rape european foids 😂😂👌💯

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Chadeep and Deleted member 4570
I have little love for white cumdumpsters but even less for the ethnic ones.What am I?

I have little love for white cumdumpsters but even less for the ethnic ones.What am I?
U just are attracted to white girls more nothin wrong with that

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
I want to create Incellistan with my incel brethren. It will be amazing, greatest country in the world.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, HighIQcel, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
whats the point to looksmaxx or moneymaxx if the streets you walk on resemble Somalia.

Literally none.

Life is only worth lifemaxxing and living in a white ethnostate, even ethnics want part of this which is why they will risk their lives and break immigration laws to get here.

when the whole world resembles Syria even the jews will have nowhere, it will truly be over even for them.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Hitler should have won. There won't be ethnicel

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
oh absolutely. i have no doubt that i wouldn't be interested in ww2/revisionism/pro-white views if i were gl and had a social circle. these movements prey on ppl like me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
oh absolutely. i have no doubt that i wouldn't be interested in ww2/revisionism/pro-white views if i were gl and had a social circle. these movements prey on ppl like me.
Indeed