54cff914 ded6 472f 8c7e 2509bf02196f lcjdc5 5vz2u7imi1w1h6k21i89 original

88511 cb9395c5ff616f44ea232b7834a6a348

Native ancestry:
051364959f28400a106c55481005854d
Giphy 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, doll, Kekee and 3 others
Source for depp and ramirez being native.?

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Lev Peshkov
Imagine not having Ramirez tier bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, a1phenohorriblebones, Deleted member 6400 and 7 others
The absolute giga-mogger race. No mouthbreathing, no genetic trash, no soft foods. GIGA MOGGER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6400 and 8 others
its all about prenatal t and pubertal t

just keep coping with native americans

i've seen more boneless ones then ones with cheekbones and they all still look ugly

and look at depps parents...

its all about prenatal t and pubertal t

just keep coping with native americans

i've seen more boneless ones then ones with cheekbones and they all still look ugly

and look at depps parents...
cope

Isn’t a significant portion of their population lactose intolerant?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee, s3-s3 and Deleted member 4804
Difficult to find more precise sources for him
Makes sense bro, so u r saying that whites killed them all because the couldnt withstand the mog ? Brutal :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Makes sense bro, so u r saying that whites killed them all because the couldnt withstand the mog ? Brutal :feelswah:
Yes and now like half the Native population is on the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Spectrum and have shit enviromental habits and a symptom of Fetal alcohol syndrome is literally a recessed upper/lower maxila and mandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
look at the father and depp the two most native looking out of them and they have the best bonestructure in this picture
his dad isnt even native lol hes from kentucky

they almost went extinct bro, what do you mean by no?
that has nothing to do with looks u mong

reminder that the ugly brits who shot them looked and still look like this

search the jeremy kyle show if you want more

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
that has nothing to do with looks u mong

reminder that the ugly brits who shot them looked and still look like this

View attachment 561790

search the jeremy kyle show if you want more
No shit that's what I'm saying these low t cucks mogged those hight t chads by making them exctint

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
fucking cheekbones/100
mirin that bonemass my skinny curry face will never have.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet
  • +1
imo cheekbones are much more of a desired trait because good cheekbones are rare.
I reckon I would look unmoggable if I actually had some mass on my zygos but yea their jaws are good too.
Yep would look really good on you, due to you already having great jaw development and stuff

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
imo cheekbones are much more of a desired trait because good cheekbones are rare.
I reckon I would look unmoggable if I actually had some mass on my zygos but yea their jaws are good too.
Cheekbones are cope unless they're very bad or very good. Very bad makes you look like a bloated subhuman with 0 hollowing, while very good makes them stand out (even normies comment on good cheekbones, I've seen Meeks get a lot of these comments for instance). Average cheekbones, nobody notices them, even though they are helping in hollowing your cheeks and ogee curve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and SubhumanCurrycel
Cheekbones are cope unless they're very bad or very good. Very bad makes you look like a bloated subhuman with 0 hollowing, while very good makes them stand out (even normies comment on good cheekbones, I've seen Meeks get a lot of these comments for instance). Average cheekbones, nobody notices them, even though they are helping in hollowing your cheeks and ogee curve.
I sat next to an IRL Chad in one of my classes 2 years ago.
We were similar height, stature, ofc big difference he was Aryan pheno but jaw and browridges were almost identical.
He mogged me in the cheekbone region so hard tho holy shit.
Its what seperates regular 'gl dudes' from model tier looks tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Ocelot
I sat next to an IRL Chad in one of my classes 2 years ago.
We were similar height, stature, ofc big difference he was Aryan pheno but jaw and browridges were almost identical.
He mogged me in the cheekbone region so hard tho holy shit.
Its what seperates regular 'gl dudes' from model tier looks tbh.
I mean there is one dude in my school with god-tier cheekbones but unfortunately his jaw isn't as wide as his cheekbones, making them look quite narrow (despite not really being that narrow).
Good cheekbones need a wide jaw to match, in conclusion, just be a gigachad bro!

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I mean there is one dude in my school with god-tier cheekbones but unfortunately his jaw isn't as wide as his cheekbones, making them look quite narrow (despite not really being that narrow).
Good cheekbones need a wide jaw to match, in conclusion, just be a gigachad bro!
if cheekbones are wide but jaw is narrow it just makes their face look shriveled and sunken in tbh.
Yea Just be chad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
0bu4jv5upb221

John collier with blackfoot indians P

they shaved off their eyebrows and tanned as much as possible because they thought eyebrows and pale skin were feminine features. imagine if they collagenmaxxed

• +1
No just no. Cheekbones too wide looks demonic. Gives me nightmare tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
They look a bit ethnic

What about ramirez ?
Bruh he’s mexican
The chance of a mexican being at least a little bit native is a LOT higher than the chance of a mexican being 0% native