Natty gym advice for non lifting spergies

St Eroid

St Eroid

delusional natty
This post is for my fellow bitches who dont want to hop on jooce (acne, balding not worth it imo). Now I do have to tell you it will take a lot of time to achieve an impressive phiysique naturally but it's possible and hey in 10 years of lifting people might ask you if you're on gear lmao.

Now, if you just sucked cheetos off your fingers and are about to type some typical "gYm iS cOpE MaNg", then gtfo.

So, for most of you spergies, gym is an intimidating place and it was for most of men who workout but what you have to do to ascendis throw yourself into the middle of a lake and learn to swim. Considering most of you are still teens, forcing yourself to go to new environments and facing uncomfortable situations will be a big part of your future so start getting used to it.

Alright so you collected all your spergy courage and are ready to go but there are so many questions in your head.
What do I wear?
converse, shorts and plain t shirt
What do i bring in my bag?
Gym clothes ^, waterbottle (atleast 1litre), flip-flops, towel, shower gel, deo.
Do I shower after?
if you're scared that some old dude will see your lil winkie just go to the shower booth with your underwear on and take it off when you're inside (srs no one cares about your bushy tinker)
What if people will make fun of me
No one cares about you in the gym especialy if you're ugly you'll most likely be invisible. Now if you're not doing some retarded exercises but have a bad form, someone might approach you to give you advice. With advice there are two options:
a) some actually fit guy gives you sound advice
b) some retard is talking shit because he wants to get "advice dopamine rush" in which case just tell him your coach told you to do it this way, so he gtfo.
Thats some questions i came up with by embracing my inner sperg, if you have more feel free to ask.

So you're in the gym, what do you do?

Now my belief is that stronglifts is the best begginer program BUT you have to know how to do the exercises properly. Most of you uncoordinated motherfuckers will most likely have no idea how to do deadlifts, squats, ohp, bench press and rows correctly so you have two options:
a) go online and look it up in which case i would recomend learning one of the exercises per day (for example look up how to do overhead press, go to the gym and practice it with an empty barbell)
b) ask gyms PT to teach you
second option is better and faster but does require human interaction. If you do decide going this route you might get offered a personalised program, I'd sugest you decline it because most of guys I see in the gym following PTs program are doing womans retarded routines.
Also what I personaly dont like about 5x5 is rowing so I'd suggest changing them to weighted pullups.
You should not stay on this program for long (I did), just to grow your base strenght and learn basic movements. I did 5x5 for 1,5 years and it didn't add much to my aesthetic just grew my chicken legs to human leg size. I'd say 6 months should be enough.

What does 5x5 look like?

Workout A:
Squat 5x5
Bench press 5x5
Row 5x5

Workout B:
Squat 5x5
Overhead press 5x5
Deadlift 1x5

Pretty simple and at the start it will be relatively easy, for more info about it use google.

At some point you will find that it gets fucking brutal going through 5 sets of squats at whitch point you should change your program.
I personaly did kinobodys programs and i think they are perfect for aesthetic.

If you are impatient you can skip 5x5 and do any of kinobodys routines it's all fine.
Both of these options are 3 day splits and shouldnt take longer than an hour in the gym (usualy 45 mins)

What about cardio?

Depends on what you like. I dont recommend running on a treadmill everyday for an hour because it is not realisticly sustainable. If you like any sports do that if you dont start walking more, for me 60 mins per day is good enough and a run once per week on saturday 8-10km. Killing yourself doing cardio can be counterproductive as it will rise your stress levels and make you extremely hungry therefore making you overeat.

Everything I wrote above can be used by either fatties or twigs, only thing that would differ in this case is your diet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, HighTGymcel, Ethnicsmatter and 4 others
Post pictures of realistic natty results after 1 year of training

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
This post is for my fellow bitches who dont want to hop on jooce (acne, balding not worth it imo). Now I do have to tell you it will take a lot of time to achieve an impressive phiysique naturally but it's possible and hey in 10 years of lifting people might ask you if you're on gear lmao.

Now, if you just sucked cheetos off your fingers and are about to type some typical "gYm iS cOpE MaNg", then gtfo.

So, for most of you spergies, gym is an intimidating place and it was for most of men who workout but what you have to do to ascendis throw yourself into the middle of a lake and learn to swim. Considering most of you are still teens, forcing yourself to go to new environments and facing uncomfortable situations will be a big part of your future so start getting used to it.

Alright so you collected all your spergy courage and are ready to go but there are so many questions in your head.
What do I wear?
Gym clothes ^, waterbottle (atleast 1litre), flip-flops, towel, shower gel, deo.
Do I shower after?
if you're scared that some old dude will see your lil winkie just go to the shower booth with your underwear on and take it off when you're inside (srs no one cares about your bushy tinker)
No one cares about you in the gym especialy if you're ugly you'll most likely be invisible. Now if you're not doing some retarded exercises but have a bad form, someone might approach you to give you advice. With advice there are two options:
b) some retard is talking shit because he wants to get "advice dopamine rush" in which case just tell him your coach told you to do it this way, so he gtfo.
Thats some questions i came up with by embracing my inner sperg, if you have more feel free to ask.

Now my belief is that stronglifts is the best begginer program BUT you have to know how to do the exercises properly. Most of you uncoordinated motherfuckers will most likely have no idea how to do deadlifts, squats, ohp, bench press and rows correctly so you have two options:
a) go online and look it up in which case i would recomend learning one of the exercises per day (for example look up how to do overhead press, go to the gym and practice it with an empty barbell)
second option is better and faster but does require human interaction. If you do decide going this route you might get offered a personalised program, I'd sugest you decline it because most of guys I see in the gym following PTs program are doing womans retarded routines.
Also what I personaly dont like about 5x5 is rowing so I'd suggest changing them to weighted pullups.
You should not stay on this program for long (I did), just to grow your base strenght and learn basic movements. I did 5x5 for 1,5 years and it didn't add much to my aesthetic just grew my chicken legs to human leg size. I'd say 6 months should be enough.

What does 5x5 look like?

Workout A:
Squat 5x5
Bench press 5x5
Row 5x5

Workout B:
Squat 5x5
Overhead press 5x5
Deadlift 1x5

Pretty simple and at the start it will be relatively easy, for more info about it use google.

At some point you will find that it gets fucking brutal going through 5 sets of squats at whitch point you should change your program.

If you are impatient you can skip 5x5 and do any of kinobodys routines it's all fine.
Both of these options are 3 day splits and shouldnt take longer than an hour in the gym (usualy 45 mins)

What about cardio?

Depends on what you like. I dont recommend running on a treadmill everyday for an hour because it is not realisticly sustainable. If you like any sports do that if you dont start walking more, for me 60 mins per day is good enough and a run once per week on saturday 8-10km. Killing yourself doing cardio can be counterproductive as it will rise your stress levels and make you extremely hungry therefore making you overeat.

Everything I wrote above can be used by either fatties or twigs, only thing that would differ in this case is your diet.
gym wont help me, its a good cope tho

You said you did 5x5 for 1,5 years? What stats did you have in the end?

Post pictures of realistic natty results after 1 year of training
I dont have my own before and after 1 year difference pictures if you are asking for that.
You said you did 5x5 for 1,5 years? What stats did you have in the end?
cant remmember correctly because I lost my logs. probably something like 80 kg squat (5x5) that i can remember

Last edited:
You forgot to mention the most important part: diet

lmao @5x5

I dont have my own before and after 1 year difference pictures if you are asking for that.

cant remmember correctly because I lost my logs. probably something like 80 kg squat (5x5) that i can remember
How could you only squat 80kg after 1.5 years? I've been lifting for 3 months and can squat 70 kg 5x5 with good form. Did you have like twigs for legs?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
How could you only squat 80kg after 1.5 years? I've been lifting for 3 months and can squat 70 kg 5x5 with good form. Did you have like twigs for legs?

it didn't add much to my aesthetic just grew my chicken legs to human leg size. I'd say 6 months should be enough.

Totally agree. Its not as much for aesthetics as for base strength
Why wouldn't you train for aesthetics from start? No one cares irl how much you can squat, they care how you look.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, ChiseledFace, fobos and 1 other person
Why wouldn't you train for aesthetics from start? No one cares irl how much you can squat, they care how you look.
My logic behind suggesting 5x5 is to learn main compound movements and injury prevention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
natty programs are a meme if you don't go in brute-force high-intensity, high-volume(6 days a week, or at least 5). only way to really grow as a natty from what i see IRL

natty programs are a meme if you don't go in brute-force high-intensity, high-volume(6 days a week, or at least 5). only way to really grow as a natty from what i see IRL
been experimenting with 6day per week high intensity. Found that after a couple of weeks i plateu or even lose strength. As a non enhanced lifter you cant sustain such volume as it also fatigues your CNS. I have a hypotesis that one week of lifting everyday and "bulking" folowed by a month of going 3 days per week and leaning down works best for me. Only tried doing this once and it helped me to get through plateus.

been experimenting with 6day per week high intensity. Found that after a couple of weeks i plateu or even lose strength. As a non enhanced lifter you cant sustain such volume as it also fatigues your CNS. I have a hypotesis that one week of lifting everyday and "bulking" folowed by a month of going 3 days per week and leaning down works best for me. Only tried doing this once and it helped me to get through plateus.
ive been doing 6 days a week for months w/o roids and have no CNS fatigue of any kind. i take an entire week off every 9 weeks

What do I wear?
Do I shower after?

What does 5x5 look like?

Workout A:
Squat 5x5
Bench press 5x5
Row 5x5

Workout B:
Squat 5x5
Overhead press 5x5
Deadlift 1x5

What about cardio?

I personally do high reps for more muslce mass rather than strength, girls don't care about strength

• JFL
Reactions: BigLGonnaBurnInHell