Natty gymcelling is such a fucking cope when you have shit genetics and a bad frame

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I need steroids to be considered even decently muscled. I remember when I had gymcelled for 1 year straight and my female old coworker still called me skinny.

I would do anything, eventually I even did 6 days a week for a while PPL twice. But because of my shit fucking training genetics, weak, pathetic and thin frame I never gained more than 4 kgs in total.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4054 and 10 others
I’m sorry bro. Were you an active kid?

I’m sorry bro. Were you an active kid?
Yes I was but I was put on ritalin when I was 9 and looked like a ridiculous stick, whenever I did eat it'd be candy from my local store

Yes I was but I was put on ritalin when I was 9 and looked like a ridiculous stick, whenever I did eat it'd be candy from my local store
Fucking ritnal. How does your body look now

• +1
Reactions: Chadius and Deleted member 685
God fucking damn I feel this hard.
Another thing we have in common.

Lets just rope together bro it really is too much...

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
God fucking damn I feel this hard.
Another thing we have in common.

Lets just rope together bro it really is too much...
Or we could blast test and tren together and choose the gymcel path...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Kid, GO on sarms no TREN, NEVER GO TREN

• +1
Reactions: yang and Deleted member 685
Eat clen
Tren hard
DBOLish your goals bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4675, birchman and 4 others
“Just nuke our bodies with expensive drugs to achieve what chad does with no work” theory

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadius, Zeta ascended, hebbewem and 2 others
I literally trained for 9 years and my ffmi was still at like 18-19 which is average. Everytime I bulked I just got skinny fat. I started off on a good 5x5 program. I finally said fk it and do a low dose anavar cycle. I gained 10 + kg on all my lifts in a week. Fuking natty cope...

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4054 and 5 others
It fucking infuriates me to the core.

my weak frame is the only thing that's holding me back, facially I've got no issues, it's just my pathetic pubertal genetics that cucked me so fucking hard, my mum also had me at 36 which is a bummer tbh.

both my mum and dad were massive late bloomers, know I'm copping the full force of late development and it's so bad man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, I'mme, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
It fucking infuriates me to the core.

my weak frame is the only thing that's holding me back, facially I've got no issues, it's just my pathetic pubertal genetics that cucked me so fucking hard, my mum also had me at 36 which is a bummer tbh.

both my mum and dad were massive late bloomers, know I'm copping the full force of late development and it's so bad man
I'll be reading your puberty guide soon. FUCK WHY DID I FIND OUT ABOUT PSL AT 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I'll be reading your puberty guide soon. FUCK WHY DID I FIND OUT ABOUT PSL AT 16
I found out about it at 17, didn't stop me man.

brb pinning my 7.5iu's of GH rn.

• +1
I literally trained for 9 years and my ffmi was still at like 18-19 which is average. Everytime I bulked I just got skinny fat. I started off on a good 5x5 program. I finally said fk it and do a low dose anavar cycle. I gained 10 + kg on all my lifts in a week. Fuking natty cope...

Var only Cycle? What about PCT?

Var only Cycle? What about PCT?

Well I do PCT for sure prob like small dose of clomid every day for 4 weeks which is a bit overkill or combine clomid + nolva for like 2-3 weeks.

• +1
This is pretty cool. Do you still go on cycle every now and then? I imagine it would be hard to go off for good after seeing such results

Natty gymceling won't halo you because when you're natty, it's a binary choice between being big and being ripped. Body halo comes from having both, which roids enables. Do what you want with that information.

Not responding to stupid quotes from DYEL brahs who don't know realistic natty limits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Tallooksmaxxer, I'mme and 2 others
This is pretty cool. Do you still go on cycle every now and then? I imagine it would be hard to go off for good after seeing such results
It is my first cycle and now in the 2nd week. Gained 15kg on my bench, squat and deadlift. Will see after how much i maintain and if i go on another cycle

I stopped working out. I just do some pushups and squats in my room. That's it.

Natty gymceling won't halo

It definitely CAN halo you, just depends on what your competition is. A doctor/lawyer at his natty limit is going to be haloed by it just due to the fact that his body is so much better than his peers'. The same won't apply for an athlete/actor/construction worker or w/e where athletic bodies are the norm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Same I gained like 20 pounds in in my first 2 years of lifting. So I switched from full body x5 to push pull 4 day split. I also started eating 3300 calories

• +1
I need steroids to be considered even decently muscled. I remember when I had gymcelled for 1 year straight and my female old coworker still called me skinny.

I would do anything, eventually I even did 6 days a week for a while PPL twice. But because of my shit fucking training genetics, weak, pathetic and thin frame I never gained more than 4 kgs in total.

Get test levels checked. Can supplement with test if low.

If your genetics are average or slightly below it can be hard to achieve good results, mainly because there is so much confusion about how to train and staying consistent. Also need to eat in a small surplus to gain weight or its rip

• +1
Male body standards are much more unobtainable than women’s, yet all you hear about is the pressure on women

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
Male body standards are much more unobtainable than women’s, yet all you hear about is the pressure on women

To be fair men can cheat genetics in terms of physique by training and manipulating diet or even taking steroids - women are entirely fuked if they get bad genetics. Now of course they can still get laid all the time even if bad genetics but we have to remember their instinct to only want chad so it doesn't really matter to them that they can bang anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
To be fair men can cheat genetics in terms of physique by training and manipulating diet or even taking steroids - women are entirely fuked if they get bad genetics. Now of course they can still get laid all the time even if bad genetics but we have to remember their instinct to only want chad so it doesn't really matter to them that they can bang anyone else.
True but men have to fuck their hormones with roids and gymcel round the clock to meet women’s expectations, whilst women just have to eat avocado and treadmill once a week

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
True but men have to fuck their hormones with roids and gymcel round the clock to meet women’s expectations, whilst women just have to eat avocado and treadmill once a week

lmfao that is true, but you know how it goes. Women like all kinds of men as long as they have a chad face and height. I actually don't think men are judged very harshly on physique as long as they are lean enough to show off facial features. Women on the other hand.... Truly need the face of an angel to overcome ghetto boring physique with flat ass and tits. While a true ogre will be getting smashed by Chad & Tyrone as long as she has fat ass and big teddies with small waist.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 1476
you should moneymaxx instead and spend money on plastic surgeries

• +1
I'm afraid the same will be reality for me.
I started gymceling 3 weeks ago. I have dirt poor genetics.
Came home after the 3 weeks and first thing my sister said was "did you become skinnier?". It was disheartening. I consider taking roids in the future though, that's why I'll keep gymceling for now.

• +1
I'm a fucking pure ectomorph, a complete stick, and I gained 2kg in 5 days of gym, lol.

• JFL
I'm a fucking pure ectomorph, a complete stick, and I gained 2kg in 5 days of gym, lol.
You also apparently lost 50 IQ points, that's purely water retention

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5061 and her
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 685
It definitely CAN halo you, just depends on what your competition is. A doctor/lawyer at his natty limit is going to be haloed by it just due to the fact that his body is so much better than his peers'. The same won't apply for an athlete/actor/construction worker or w/e where athletic bodies are the norm.

I thought I said DYEL brahs shouldn't quote me. I'm sure you're gonna give me some YouTuber as an example of a practical natty limit :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

• +1
what's wrong with your frame? what's your bideltoid width? wrist size really isn't an issue at all when you have big forearms if that's what you're concerned about
my hip to shoulder ratio is good, just skinny. Yeah also wrists are pretty small, I think they've actually grown since i'm on gh though.

I thought I said DYEL brahs shouldn't quote me. I'm sure you're gonna give me some YouTuber as an example of a practical natty limit :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
what-gif.178059

did you even read my comment? nowhere do I even theorize about natty limits. lemme digest it for you - whether or not your body halos you (regardless of how close you are to a personal natty limit, and this part is absolutely unnecessary for the my argument) depends on who you're competing with. Bar is low = your natty body halos you which is a direct disproval of your aforementioned statement.

How much strength did you gain in that 1 year of recomp where you gained 4kg? If you are bulking you should aim for 1 kg of weightgain per month, just track kcal and eat more.

I am personally quite happy with natty gym progress. I won't look ripped huge ever, but a toned physique is very achievable and seems good enough to get body halo for women tbh.

Imagine being born with bad frame and muscle building genetics

natty gymcelling is not cope (unless you have wheelchair genetics) but you gotta be realistic with your goals
cage at bodypill preachers that post dudes with cream of the crop frame, muscle insertions and vascularity, with god tier fast twitch muscle density, not to mention more trenbolone in their veins than a belgian blue along with very high androgen response
there's no reason not to gymcel because it's healthy and It makes you feel better (it's also a very good cope ngl) but, for the sake of your own mental well being, accept that you're 99.99999% not gonna look like jeff seid or david laid

• +1
natty gymcelling is not cope (unless you have wheelchair genetics) but you gotta be realistic with your goals
cage at bodypill preachers that post dudes with cream of the crop frame, muscle insertions and vascularity, with god tier fast twitch muscle density, not to mention more trenbolone in their veins than a belgian blue along with very high androgen response
there's no reason not to gymcel because it's healthy and It makes you feel better (it's also a very good cope ngl) but, for the sake of your own mental well being, accept that you're 99.99999% not gonna look like jeff seid or david laid
Yeah I know. I trained legs today and did sprinting in my own room for half an hour because it was raining but I'm still skinny. It's killing me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Eat 6meals a day, just 4 fullbody workouts, I was thinking the same for the 2 years, then I jumped on the good diet with actual heavy fullbody and got 10kg in 3 months, then I started roiding bcoz I was thinking it was too slow. If you want my actual plan with diet pm me. 6.2 94kgs rn at 10% and not going further.

• +1
Cry more defeatist

• JFL
my mum also had me at 36 which is a bummer tbh.
@Gudru
@Dyorotic2
@KrissKross
What we all have in common here? Our mothers all had us at this approximate age and surprise surprise... OUR FRAMES ARE FUCKING SUBHUMAN
Coincidence? I think not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2756