natty gymcelling is the most pointless shit ever

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
enough with my cope

brb 1 month of natty lifting just for 5lbs increase on ur bench.

fcking lol

totally pointless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, impure666, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Just run 250 test/wk. A little aromasin and you get no bloat or other bad sides and still get a nice advantage over being natty. Then can add in dry orals or a sarm every now and then if you want more gains.

I was at 150 test but went up to 250, it's a nice dose honestly, I feel pretty great on it.

Are you natty benching thrice a week and benching for strength? Because 5 pounds per month for bench? I've never benched in my life and I'm pretty sure, whatever I bench right now, after a month of regular benching I would bench more than 5 extra pounds.

enough with my cope

fcking lol

totally pointless.
Especially bulking Natty. Once u get past the noob gains phase Natty lifting is utterly pointless unless u look like alphadestiny at 5'3 with 2" range of motion
Are you natty benching thrice a week and benching for strength? Because 5 pounds per month for bench? I've never benched in my life and I'm pretty sure, whatever I bench right now, after a month of regular benching I would bench more than 5 extra pounds.
Yeah no shit it's called noob gains I went from just the bar to 110 or something in a month my freshman year of HS. As a seasoned Natty it's really hard to keep increasing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel and nibbamaxxing
Especially bulking Natty. Once u get past the noob gains phase Natty lifting is utterly pointless unless u look like alphadestiny at 5'3 with 2" range of motion

natty bulking is fucking stupid.

cutting natty is the only option.

even with a 250 surplus, it takes forever to make noticable gainz.

natty bulking is fucking stupid.

cutting natty is the only option.

even with a 250 surplus, it takes forever to make noticable gainz.
Most of it's fat and water. I gained a shitload of weight and strength in a year but I became a fat fuck in the process jfl

Just run 250 test/wk. A little aromasin and you get no bloat or other bad sides and still get a nice advantage over being natty. Then can add in dry orals or a sarm every now and then if you want more gains.

I was at 150 test but went up to 250, it's a nice dose honestly, I feel pretty great on it.

i might get some in like a month. im only doing 250 and ade,maybe var. i heard asin rapes ur hairline.

need to set up a P.O box and find a locker outisde the house.

Idk i have to figure something out lol

i might get some in like a month. im only doing 250 and ade,maybe var. i heard asin rapes ur hairline.

need to set up a P.O box and find a locker outisde the house.

Idk i have to figure something out lol
Var is the goat. Nothing but positives which is something I can't say about any other steroid I've tried. It makes me feel more energetic and focused plus it's good for strength and actually decent for lean mass although it doesn't pump you full of glycogen like other roids but the gains you do get are actually keepable.

Also great for healing my joints and good for my skin, it boosts collagen synthesis in a good way.

JFL at fucking up your natural test production, potential bloating your face, getting acne and balding, all so you can get more muscle. If you think that trade is worthwhile, end it immediately.

And before some tard says he gets no sides: you dont know what you'll get before you start, making this stuff for the insane only.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 906 and 3 others
JFL at fucking up your natural test production, potential bloating your face, getting acne and balding, all so you can get more muscle. If you think that trade is worthwhile, end it immediately.

And before some tard says he gets no sides: you dont know what you'll get before you start, making this stuff for the insane only.
face bloat doesnt matter if ur already ugly tbh

its over either way

Ok small fry. U look like a hairy baby with a 20" skull. Kill urself IMMEDIATELY br0

Var is the goat. Nothing but positives which is something I can't say about any other steroid I've tried. It makes me feel more energetic and focused plus it's good for strength and actually decent for lean mass although it doesn't pump you full of glycogen like other roids but the gains you do get are actually keepable.

Also great for healing my joints and good for my skin, it boosts collagen synthesis in a good way
Would u recommend var for lean bulkin then or what? I want to run something to stay leanish year round since I never wanna be bloated again

no gym for face

Ok small fry. U look like a hairy baby with a 20" skull. Kill urself IMMEDIATELY br0

Would u recommend var for lean bulkin then or what? I want to run something to stay leanish year round since I never wanna be bloated again
yea real var>>>sarms

just run var only as ur first steroid expierence and see how u like it

Daily reminder this is the most attractive bodies according to women

Everything more would be a turn off to prime women

Slim and toned.

Everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Zeta ascended, kobecel and 1 other person
jfl at lifting for women in the first place.

ur supposed lift because u like it not cus ur trying to attract women.
Playing sports >>>>>> lifting imo

Unfortunately about 85% of men lift for foids

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Natty bodybuilding is so slow and annoying I'm on a cut and I just want to lose 1.5 pounds s week while gaining strength but that's apparently too much. Ill be cycling off sarms every 3 months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, fobos and kobecel
enough with my cope

fcking lol

totally pointless.
Instantgratificationcel

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx

You look like utter shit in your worst pics yourself.

May we never forget:

Yeah do some test with it though

Benching 140kg squatting 215kg without steroids. Not everyone has shit genetics and needs to destroy his body for a few kg/pounds of muscle. Faggots who can',t work on anything
Most take steroids and still look like shit jfl
Pls take DNP and Insulin too
Natty bodybuilding is so slow and annoying I'm on a cut and I just want to lose 1.5 pounds s week while gaining strength but that's apparently too much. Ill be cycling off sarms every 3 months.
You can't gain strength while cutting as a natty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
What's the reason behind that?
You shouldn't take any anabolic steriods without testosterone as a base!!!!
What's the reason behind that?
Reason behind it is that the Anavar will shutdown your HPTA, making it impossible to produce endogenous Testosterone while taking Anavar. So you need to supplement with exogenous Testosterone so your levels will be at least normal while cycling any other steroid.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Well, you can get like 16-17" lean biceps as a natural, anything above 14" already looks muscular (provided that the rest of the physique is proportional and that you aren't crazy tall.)

This is the best a natural can look like:

Eric Bugenhagen- He has been training for 19 years.

And I know he is a cringlord, but Alphadestiny also is a great example of what a natural can achieve:

He has been training for 5 years

Those guys have the best work out routines and ethics on youtube, they are benching and rowing in the middle 300s and deadlifting and squating like 600-700 lbs.

That's a fucking lot. In fact that's more than your average juicer from misc.

There aren't any objective reasons why taking steroids in moderate dosages is bad, but I personally just don't like it at all.

The only circumstance under which I would take steroids is if I was an elite natural and gifted with exceptionally good genetics, so I see a chance at accomplishing world records once I start juicing.

But juicing just to aqquire a beach body is just pitiful, why waste money on drugs for something I could do naturally by going to the gym for a year or two?

And feats of strenght aren't impressive for a juicer if you aren't doing top percentile lifts like 900+ lbs deadlift.

Once I'd hop on juice I'd feel obligated to compete with the best of the best. The standards are just so much higher if you're on roids.
If you care about strenght goals you're pressured to be very good within your league. No matter how little roids you take, you're forced to compete within the same league as top roiders, just like natties with strength goals in mind are pressured to reach the natty limit (600-700lbs deadlift). No one cares about steroid dosage, they just see juicer and that's it.

The last part is of cource not coming from the perspective of a normie, they just see strong guy and move on.
But within the fitness community I'd feel like a joke, especially if my work out routine was as bad as some of thhe guys on here and lookism.net.
90% of the routines are overy minimalistic powerlifting routines or the most ridiculous variations of brosplit.

Not even knowing how to work out properly but hopping on juice...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel

pretty much

also lifting for strength is the most retarded gigacope that exists

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Well, you can get like 16-17" lean biceps as a natural, anything above 14" already looks muscular (provided that the rest of the physique is proportional and that you aren't crazy tall.)

This is the best a natural can look like:

View attachment 44971

Eric Bugenhagen- He has been training for 19 years.

And I know he is a cringlord, but Alphadestiny also is a great example of what a natural can achieve:

View attachment 44972

He has been training for 5 years

Those guys have the best work out routines and ethics on youtube, they are benching and rowing in the middle 300s and deadlifting and squating like 600-700 lbs.

That's a fucking lot. In fact that's more than your average juicer from misc.

There aren't any objective reasons why taking steroids in moderate dosages is bad, but I personally just don't like it at all.

The only circumstance under which I would take steroids is if I was an elite natural and gifted with exceptionally good genetics, so I see a chance at accomplishing world records once I start juicing.

But juicing just to aqquire a beach body is just pitiful, why waste money on drugs for something I could do naturally by going to the gym for a year or two?

And feats of strenght aren't impressive for a juicer if you aren't doing top percentile lifts like 900+ lbs deadlift.

Once I'd hop on juice I'd feel obligated to compete with the best of the best. The standards are just so much higher if you're on roids.
If you care about strenght goals you're pressured to be very good within your league. No matter how little roids you take, you're forced to compete within the same league as top roiders, just like natties with strength goals in mind are pressured to reach the natty limit (600-700lbs deadlift). No one cares about steroid dosage, they just see juicer and that's it.

The last part is of cource not coming from the perspective of a normie, they just see strong guy and move on.
But within the fitness community I'd feel like a joke, especially if my work out routine was as bad as some of thhe guys on here and lookism.net.
90% of the routines are overy minimalistic powerlifting routines or the most ridiculous variations of brosplit.

Not even knowing how to work out properly but hopping on juice...
jfl if you honestly believe either of those guys are natty

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elfmaxx and jefferson
jfl if you honestly believe either of those guys are natty
A 600-700 lbs deadlift is nothing crazy for an elite natural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
You shouldn't take any anabolic steriods without testosterone as a base!!!!

Reason behind it is that the Anavar will shutdown your HPTA, making it impossible to produce endogenous Testosterone while taking Anavar. So you need to supplement with exogenous Testosterone so your levels will be at least normal while cycling any other steroid.
Oh shit thanks bro. I'm a noob to all this shit w roids tbh

Oh shit thanks bro. I'm a noob to all this shit w roids tbh
Np man. Just ordered some infadolan and jergens today. Appreciate your skincare vid!

Natty gymcelling is you literally have to wear a tank top or be shirtless for women to tell that you actually lift

Natty gymcelling is you literally have to wear a tank top or be shirtless for women to tell that you actually lift
Or be so bloated and high bf to look big in clothes then u take em off and u look like an average fatcel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel