Natty lifting is a waste of time and money

I'll drop my thread as soon as possible. :):redpill::redpill::blackpill::chad:
None of these looksmaxed ascended Chads or male models or 7psl+ guys use LGD-4033. Take enhanced athlete and coach Trevor with a grain of salt. He knows his shit but he has to exaggerate the benefits and understate the drawbacks of these SARMS because as a company their bottom line is to sell as much of them as possible. Targeting 17-30yo men as their consumer base.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
tenor.gif

If you to use roids to get a physique that's attractive to foids you admitted to yourself that you are genetic failure.
You don't need to look like a pro bodybuilder to attract girls, the optimal physique is easily obtainable natty given that you have decent genetics.
Have fun with hairloss and other sideffects.

Idc about your health benefits nigga I'm talkin about looks

Dude gym is beneficial for looks regardless of roids. Decreases bloat, puts you in a better mental state, etc. The reason looks exist at all is to judge the health and fitness of a mate. While sure, it is mostly genetic, if you want to look healthy, of course you actually have to BE healthy.

At the end of the day it's up to you and I'm not trying to convince you, just stating facts.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel

muh lifting routine muh roid cycle muh bulking meal

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
whether you think natty lifting is a joke, roiding is even worse for overall looksmaxing - long term

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, CrazyFitLover and Balkancel
whether you think natty lifting is a joke, roiding is even worse for overall looksmaxing - long term
roids can increase collagen if used properly and aid in anti aging, they also make your skull bigger. and obvisouly add muscle mass.

they also improve mood and libido insanely.

roids can increase collagen if used properly and aid in anti aging, they also make your skull bigger. and obvisouly add muscle mass.

they also improve mood and libido insanely.
And mewing can cure cancer

Sure but the point still stands that having a good body does not automatically get you laid. Both natty and roiding is cope. There's no point in lifting if you are sub below Chadlite level in looks. Your face will failo you hard.
I'd say cut off is PSL 5.

Cope, i've been gymcelling for 3 years and looked very good in shirt while i was 17 years old lol, same story for my friend, i persuaded him to start gymceling and in year and half he was looking very good in shirt, he had better frame than me thats was the reason why he achived more than me in half time than me, but now my frame is wider because of pubery. Never say that gymceling is cope just becouse some genetic shit didnot even trained properly and got Zero results, i know guys who roidcel and still look like shit because they dont know how to train, eat, sleep properly!

Only people who benefit from roids or natty bodybuilding are poeple who already have good genetics to start with.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
If you have subhuman reddit genetics sure.

Lifting natty can give you a ton of lean mass and even being like 6-1, 185 @ 13% bf mogs hard.

If you are a high E reddit subhuman who does isolations all day then yes you will look like utter shit

Roided bodys are a waste and not worth it if your face is too bad