natty lifting is so comical

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
going to the gym and seeing ppl looking the same for months on end, meanwhile some skinny chad runs a 500mg test cycle and puts 20lbs of muscle in like 15 weeks.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
The problem with you fucks is that you don't realize that natty lifting is fucking GREAT for you while natty BODYBUILDING is a fucking joke. Natties should lift to be lean, fit and athletic, not bulky and muscular

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet, Time Travel and LowTierNormie
The problem with you fucks is that you don't realize that natty lifting is fucking GREAT for you while natty BODYBUILDING is a fucking joke. Natties should lift to be lean, fit and athletic, not bulky and muscular

cope, the lean fit athletic look only looks good for ppl with good faces. if your average or slightly above average, u need to be jacked to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Keep crying for @ZUZZCEL

most natties at my gym train fucking retarded. cope excercises, bad splits, they dont log progress to track progressive overload week by week etc

or just have really below avg. genetics to begin with

natties who have atleast average genetics + train proper program and disclipned + patient enough, are really fucking rare

natties either start roiding after lack of result or quit

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and 712127
Its ogre for me. Small bones. Muslces will just make me look inflated.

Its ogre for me. Small bones. Muslces will just make me look inflated.
legit i have small bones as well+small skull, hell, everything on my body is small.

legit i have small bones as well+small skull, hell, everything on my body is small.
Same dude

Except my hands and dick

this

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
juice is gigacope

steroids are cope