natty lifting is so comical

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
going to the gym and seeing ppl looking the same for months on end, meanwhile some skinny chad runs a 500mg test cycle and puts 20lbs of muscle in like 15 weeks.

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
The problem with you fucks is that you don't realize that natty lifting is fucking GREAT for you while natty BODYBUILDING is a fucking joke. Natties should lift to be lean, fit and athletic, not bulky and muscular

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
The problem with you fucks is that you don't realize that natty lifting is fucking GREAT for you while natty BODYBUILDING is a fucking joke. Natties should lift to be lean, fit and athletic, not bulky and muscular
cope, the lean fit athletic look only looks good for ppl with good faces. if your average or slightly above average, u need to be jacked to compensate.

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
Keep crying for @ZUZZCEL

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
most natties at my gym train fucking retarded. cope excercises, bad splits, they dont log progress to track progressive overload week by week etc

or just have really below avg. genetics to begin with

natties who have atleast average genetics + train proper program and disclipned + patient enough, are really fucking rare

natties either start roiding after lack of result or quit

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Its ogre for me. Small bones. Muslces will just make me look inflated.

Time Travel

Time Travel

사랑해
this

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)