how long did it take to reach that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascentium, Deleted member 4332, Guest2 and 6 others
To ugly, needed to hide it

Too, fuck my english skills

I swear that I was natural on this pic. But I admit that I am on LGD since 5 weeks now.
Is LGD the real deal do you feel it helping making a difference?

Is LGD the real deal do you feel it helping making a difference?
I personally like it a lot so far. I am using it with a friend and we gained 13 pounds in 5 weeks. I can feel that I gained new muscle mass, but also a lot of fat and water aswell. We both are eating a bit too much right now. Strength went up and I am very full in my shoulder area. Let's see what will happen when I need to end the cycle in a few weeks. If I could hold 4 pounds of new muscle mass after the cycle, I would be very happy. I can't really gain much more mass naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer
I personally like it a lot so far. I am using it with a friend and we gained 13 pounds in 5 weeks. I can feel that I gained new muscle mass, but also a lot of fat and water aswell. We both are eating a bit too much right now. Strength went up and I am very full in my shoulder area. Let's see what will happen when I need to end the cycle in a few weeks. If I could hold 4 pounds of new muscle mass after the cycle, I would be very happy. I can't really gain much more mass naturally.
Nice looking juicy Miring the physique

Thanks mate, are you gymcelling aswell?
yeah right now cutting to 8% body fat and then gonna start my first cycle of test or run a course of. Sarms

yeah right now cutting to 8% body fat and then gonna start my first cycle of test or run a course of. Sarms
Would love to use test aswell, but I am too afraid of the androgenic/DHT side effects until now.

Would love to use test aswell, but I am too afraid of the androgenic/DHT side effects until now.
All the factors i need to consider . It would be over for me if I lose my hair

To ugly, needed to hide it

Too, fuck my english skills

I swear that I was natural on this pic. But I admit that I am on LGD since 5 weeks now.
from whicj brand u got lgd

It's called max muscle labs, they are from the UK.
fuaark its always the liquids...

literally 0 legit sources in EU that sell sarms in pill form

U look chaddy

Mirin bro how tall are ya
Mirin bro how tall are ya

Mirin shoulders brahhh

So only LGD brah ? I was out of the gym for à while because of surgery and recently got back at it i used to roid and i am going to start cycling very soon cause i am tall as shit and nattyceling doesn't cut it for me