Natural, non try-hard hair is GOAT

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
High-maintenance MM hair/curtains and Skin fades/undercuts are try-hard and look ridiculous if you aren’t at least above average looking.

You want simple, non try-hard hair that balances your face because it makes you look more NT, masculine and low inhib. Women don’t care about hair quality or aesthetics, they only care about whether you are balding or thinning.

The best men’s hairstyle is a simple short back and sides (with full scalp coverage) and slightly longer, tousled hair on top.

Example pics - anything between these two lengths is optimal.

Shortest:
C8A6FC2F 5C78 4A4A 8E37 404F43687632

Longest:
58EBEF7C 9324 4D5A BC9D 9D76897510EF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Schönling, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Women don’t care about hair quality or aesthetics, they only care about whether you are balding or thinning.
say that to all the hairmaxxed tiktok guys that jbs love

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and jordanbarrettisgod
say that to all the hairmaxxed tiktok guys that jbs love
Do they love them because of the hair? Are they frauding with filters, angles, etc? Are they above average-looking to begin with?

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Do they love them because of the hair? Are they frauding with filters, angles, etc? Are they above average-looking to begin with?
loger hair makes girls wet
short hair screams ethnic farm worker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
loger hair makes girls wet
short hair screams ethnic farm worker
Absolutely delusional.

Long hair only looks good if the guy is already ABOVE AVERAGE, read my first paragraph.

Legit. I cut my hair and now it’s tousled on top short on sides. I just wake up and it’s ready to go. Getting a lot more IOI’s too.

all the faggots will never understand its their FACE haloing the long hair and not long hair haloing their face

there are going to be few exceptions. ive seen couple, but most people who look good at longer hair would look even better at some shorter/more masc cut that fits their skull shape

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
they do an insane amount of frauding picking and choosing their best angles along with dark lighting. anyone can make it in tik tok tbh

all the faggots will never understand its their FACE haloing the long hair and not long hair haloing their face

there are going to be few exceptions. ive seen couple, but most people who look good at longer hair would look even better at some shorter/more masc cut that fits their skull shape
So true.

I’ve recently realised that you should get haircuts that show your natural skull shape, trying to change it with hair is too obvious and looks retarded in most cases.

This is why for example small skulls look better with short hair; long hair overpowers their skull making it look smaller and ruins the facial balance.

This
Point is, if u have ugly face, longer hair will make u looks even worse
Short hair , like short sides and medium top is neutral
I tryed to grow longer hair like 100x and always failed, so i stick with hair like at OP with slightly longer top

1575191698357 1

Chadm

Slayer

just dont have a haircut theory

• JFL
Reactions: JamesHowlett

Ex-fucking-actly

they do an insane amount of frauding picking and choosing their best angles along with dark lighting. anyone can make it in tik tok tbh
Well there we go then lol
This is such regarded logic.

It’s the equivalent of me posting a pic of Jeremy Meeks and saying “just be bald theory”.

Last edited:
Well there we go then lol

This is such regarded logic.

It’s the equivalent of me posting a pic of Jeremy Meeks and saying “just be bald theory”.
I look best with hair like them tho. Its legit

I look best with hair like them tho. Its legit
Didn’t you say you’re good looking though? Any hair would look good then.

Have you tried my suggestion in this thread?

Didn’t you say you’re good looking though? Any hair would look good then.

Have you tried my suggestion in this thread?
I did.
ill try it

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The best hair are long hair like Barret

not allways. many people have agreed that long hair can do the same
Do you know the reasoning behind that or have example pics? I think short hair accentuates them much better than long
The best hair are long hair like Barret
No it’s not, your only saying that because of Barret’s FACE.

Put that hair on anyone who isn’t an MM and he’d be repulsive.

Legit. I cut my hair and now it’s tousled on top short on sides. I just wake up and it’s ready to go. Getting a lot more IOI’s too.
What hair did you have before when you were getting less IOI’s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back