Natural test boosters?

Madness

Madness

Inactive
If anyone knows of good, cheap test boosters please post here!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Hugging your mom very tightly :) :) :)

• +1
Madness, can you elaborate? Are you actually 13? If so, how do you know you have low test?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
Madness, can you elaborate? Are you actually 13? If so, how do you know you have low test?

I don't know I have low test but I'm 13 so I assume It will help

• +1
@Madness OK, so let's talk about this. You probably haven't taken Chemistry yet, so I'm not going to try to explain it super in depth. Basically, testosterone isn't some magic chemical that people attribute to causing "manly" characteristics. You probably want to be attractive when you're older, and that's great.

If you want to be successful and happy, and maybe when you're older get some girls, get into a physical sport ASAP. Soccer, Football, anything that builds discipline and makes you stronger.
Study hard, get good grades.
Go into trade school or college, get a job that pays a lot of money.
Brush your teeth, eat fruits and vegetables, when you get Acne, don't ignore it.

Most importantly, remember that growing up is about the Journey. The F that you got in the one class doesn't matter nearly as much as the habits and skills you'll build by becoming a better version of yourself. All the tough shit that's going to come is supposed to test you and see just how strong you actually are. And above all else, please get the fuck of Incel sites. They mess with your brain, they tell you that there's no hope. You have plenty of hope, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vegeta, Unwanted and 3 others
@Madness OK, so let's talk about this. You probably haven't taken Chemistry yet, so I'm not going to try to explain it super in depth. Basically, testosterone isn't some magic chemical that people attribute to causing "manly" characteristics. You probably want to be attractive when you're older, and that's great.

If you want to be successful and happy, and maybe when you're older get some girls, get into a physical sport ASAP. Soccer, Football, anything that builds discipline and makes you stronger.
Brush your teeth, eat fruits and vegetables, when you get Acne, don't ignore it.

Most importantly, remember that growing up is about the Journey. The F that you got in the one class doesn't matter nearly as much as the habits and skills you'll build by becoming a better version of yourself. All the tough shit that's going to come is supposed to test you and see just how strong you actually are. And above all else, please get the fuck of Incel sites. They mess with your brain, they tell you that there's no hope. You have plenty of hope, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I play lacrosse and hockey thanks for the advice though @Tricky

• +1

If he stays here and takes everything we say with a grain of salt, and we watch what we tell him considering hes 13, He'll be fine tbh. I do think he should stay tf away from Incel.me and other sites.

Lol, in the beggining he wanted to take steroids but I shot that idea down ??

Good lad just wants to improve himself thats all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
I was pretty fucking retarded at 13. I think I was big into Minecraft and TF2 at the time. I would stay at home and play that for hours on end.

• +1
I was pretty fucking retarded at 13. I think I was big into Minecraft and TF2 at the time. I would stay at home and play that for hours on end.

Bro. I wasted 4 hours a day or more on Minecraft at 13. I was an admin on this "Factions" server. PVP boss, I fucking hate the amount of time I wasted on Minecraft.

INFACT.

The very first girlfriend I had at 13, I broke up with her because of minecraft. The facebook tab and the minecraft tab couldnt be open at the same time and she kept messaging me while I was playing so I told my mates to break up with her for me (dick move ik but I was 13) She then took the bracelet I gave her, broke it, and had her friend throw it at the table I was sitting at in the school cafeteria.

4 years later she adds me on Instagram, and asks me why I left her "For some white girl on Skype". Appearently thats what she heard, and believed that and cried for weeks after I left her until this day...

@Nibba @11gaijin @x69

And that Slayer Squad, is how I ended my first relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, x69 and 11gaijin
I laughed way harder than I should have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
I laughed way harder than I should have

To be fair, the first time I asked her out, she rejected me. SO SERVES HER RIGHT! ???

• +1
Bro. I wasted 4 hours a day or more on Minecraft at 13. I was an admin on this "Factions" server. PVP boss, I fucking hate the amount of time I wasted on Minecraft.

INFACT.

The very first girlfriend I had at 13, I broke up with her because of minecraft. The facebook tab and the minecraft tab couldnt be open at the same time and she kept messaging me while I was playing so I told my mates to break up with her for me (dick move ik but I was 13) She then took the bracelet I gave her, broke it, and had her friend throw it at the table I was sitting at in the school cafeteria.

4 years later she adds me on Instagram, and asks me why I left her "For some white girl on Skype". Appearently thats what she heard, and believed that and cried for weeks after I left her until this day...

@Nibba @11gaijin @x69

And that Slayer Squad, is how I ended my first relationship
Damn bro. I was fucking too ugly to get girls when I was 13. I actually cringe seeing my skinny 13 year old lanklet body in pics.

My best friend and I dicked around on Xbox every weekend tho so I really didn't care about girls too much thabkfully
If anyone knows of good, cheap test boosters please post here!
Fenugreek >500mg daily works great. My lifts all went up and my face leaned out a lot

• +1
Damn bro. I was fucking too ugly to get girls when I was 13. I actually cringe seeing my skinny 13 year old lanklet body in pics.

My best friend and I dicked around on Xbox every weekend tho so I really didn't care about girls too much thabkfully

Fenugreek >500mg daily works great. My lifts all went up and my face leaned out a lot

Oh that was the only girl who liked me in the whole school year, had to work my ass off for it too.

• +1
Oh that was the only girl who liked me in the whole school year, had to work my ass off for it too.
i don't think a single girl liked me in middle school bro. i was the funny autist and my friends and the middle school chads liked me, but the stacies and even beckies did not like me (hell even the miniwhales didn't like me jfl). it's probably because i was annoying and would make fun of or yell at them when they were rude to me cuz i didn't gaf ngl

• +1
i don't think a single girl liked me in middle school bro. i was the funny autist and my friends and the middle school chads liked me, but the stacies and even beckies did not like me (hell even the miniwhales didn't like me jfl). it's probably because i was annoying and would make fun of or yell at them when they were rude to me cuz i didn't gaf ngl

Thats exactly what I used to do ? Just cuss at them if they cuss at me init

• +1
Idk about testosterone, but I started weightlifting at 12 and now my chest is 45" and I sound twice my age (apparently, I don't hear it but others do).

• +1
Fix your diet if you want natural T boosting things

• +1
Saturated fat
Real sex
Interacting with a woman

• +1
Thats exactly what I used to do ? Just cuss at them if they cuss at me init
And both of us turned out alright lmao...so maybe that's the key is just low inhib autism at an early age

• +1
sardines

• +1