Natural Testosteronemaxxing

I guaran-fucking-tee you that unless your mom was a bikini competitor, she ate junk food and other shit on a daily basis. So, like, in 90% of cases because people are fucking retarded and they fuck up innocent lives.
over absolutely over.

• +1
Reactions: Vishnuk

You literally only need a 2 to be a chad lite and a 3 to be a chad. Pretty boys are a thing and they are chads.
testosterone won't do shit if you're more than 1, it will just make your shitty features more masculine.

You literally only need a 2 to be a chad lite and a 3 to be a chad. Pretty boys are a thing and they are chads.
testosterone won't do shit if you're more than 1, it will just make your shitty features more masculine.
Not sure about you, but to me the one to the far right is very evidently more attractive than his left counterparts.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Not sure about you, but to me the one to the far right is very evidently more attractive than his left counterparts.
You're right but I see male models that don't look as masculine as the guy on the right. T may help but if you're ugly I'm pretty sure you'll just become an ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1769
high iq post:feelsyay:

DO NOT TOUCH RECEIPTS

DO NOT DRINK OUT OF PLASTIC

IF I SEE ANY OF YOU NIGGAS TOUCH A RECEIPT I SWEAR TO GOD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Yeah, he is right. Receipts contain BPA/BPS (xenoestrogenic). Plastic bottles also have xenoestrogens to them

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
How to Increase Testosterone Naturally
Firstly
Everywhere you go there's attack after attack on masculinity. It's no wonder many are forgetting what they are (men) and customising their gender like a fucking video game. Contrary to popular belief, the antithesis to testosterone isn't estrogen (that shit's important too for a healthy sex drive) but the stress hormone cortisol. So you're low-T and depressed? The best cure for depression is suicide achieving hormonal balance, and the best hormone to start with is testosterone.

"Testosterone is cope brah"
Peg me in the asshole and give me a reach around, that is some of the most cucked, plebeian shit I've heard on here. Just read this study.

View attachment 13273

What is true however is that is won't make you go from incel to chad as this model suggests, despite affecting your body's fat distribution and giving you increased muscle mass (this is something mostly achieved through roids. If you're willing to tell your balls they no longer need to produce T as you'll be injecting it yourself then read https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-steroid-guide.3021/).

What are the copes?

1) Testosterone Boosters
Most T boosters are industry sponsored and whilst increasing libido, ultimately act as a placebo for increased testosterone. Regardless I think it does have it's benefits if you're able to maintain a hard cock in general. On the other hand there is testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) which was found to have inconsistent and whilst improving the moods of severely depressed men, was found
to not significantly impact non-depressed men.

2) NoFap

If you're beating your meat like it owes you money, jerkin away to some roastie getting taken doggy style everyday, not only is this cucked af, but regardless semen is composed of some of your bodies most essential nutrients: zinc, cholesterol, protein, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B12, potassium, I could go on, but read this.

I read an article labelling semen one of 'nature's superfoods': so what does this mean? You can either jerk that shit into your mouth and take that load, or you could cut that shit down. Most people are deficient in some of these nutrients and your body is smart to know that when you have a wet dream, you'll discharge the right amount of shit.

Then again, I'm not a fucking scientist and there are
other studies which suggest masturbation doesn't have significant effects on testosterone.

3) Cold Showers
The researchers in this study tested 6,455 semen samples for a period of three years. They found out that sperm quality, volume, and motility was significantly higher in the colder months of the year. The same precursor hormones (LH and FSH) that kickstart spermatogenesis, also start the testosterone synthesis.

At the same time, this study found that the testis perform best within a range of "31-36 ยฐC (87-96 ยฐF)", and above that you'll impair DNA synthesis, spermatogenesis, and therefore testosterone.

So now you're thinking cold showers are the way to go and you read this:

...and you're asking yourself what the fuck is going on?

In this NCBI study (on women), it was found that while cold-water immersion does cause spikes in cortisol, and so will most likely cause drops in testosterone, ultimately it makes your body better responsive to stress in the long run.

So maybe it is best to stick to lukewarm water, idk I just link studies and shit, but I take cold showers anyway just because it feels so good and increases bloodflow / leaves my skin feeling much nicer.

4) Intermittent Fasting
Most myths are debunked in this article.
However there is plenty of information to suggest that it does have some positive information on testosterone, such as this study. In non-obese men, intermittent fasting has been shown to increase LH (luteinizing hormone โ€“ a testosterone precursor hormone) up to 67%. Nonetheless, so long as you can get a proper caloric intake, it's worth doing every so often for the mind and to train self-discipline. Unless you're
Shit destroying your testosterone and making you feel depressed
1) Poor Diet

Things like: refined carbs, sugar, high poly-unsaturated fatty acid vegetable oils, alcohol, processed foods, liquorise, hormones injected in meat etc . I could go on but just do some research brahs.

Additionally, there's a ton of vitamins essential for healthy testosterone levels in men, which many people are deficient in due to decreased bioavailability in modern agriculture which I will cover later in the thread. Aside from that, your best bet is to eat locally sourced, grassfed animal products and vegetables (try to stick to seasonal fruit and veg).

2) Being Sedentary
Whoever came up with boymaxxing (a.k.a the @Zesto curse) needs to be stoned. Going to the gym is perhaps the easiest way to increase your testosterone guaranteed, so long as you don't
overtrain or do excess cardio.

Being obese or having excess cardio is the number one way to rape your testosterone levels, read this article.

The best place to start is with this site's own
gymcelling megathread.

Also, if you need inspiration to get your shit together, read this.

3) Toxins in Soap

Jfl at bathing in oestrogen mimickers every day, such as parabens.

This is all basic shit. But how many of you can seriously say you got enough sleep last night? Here's the full study.

5) A lack of Sunlight

Simply put, most of the basement dwelling incels on here need to get more sunlight. This is also one of the key vitamins in preventing hair-loss so don't take its importance lightly.

What should I take daily?
1)
magnesium bisglycinate (glycinate) - in doses of 1-2g, 4 times a day.
2)
fenugreek - one capsule per day (most effective taken with magnesium and zinc)
3)
zinc - again, one capsule daily
4)
vitamin d3 (during the winter) - also recommended to men who spend vast periods of time indoors.

What should I eat?
1)
eggs - 2-4 daily. Testosterone is a 19-carbon steroid hormone made from cholesterol. Read this, this and this for more info.
2)
ginger - found to increase testosterone in infertile men by up to 17.5%
3)
foods high in iodine - seaweed, oysters, wild cod, potatoes, cranberries - all of which will benefit the thyroid and help balance your metabolism.
4) ashwaganda - it mostly works by reducing cortisol therefore not impairing testosterone production.
5) (bonus) a wad of cum - one of nature's superfoods brah.

Aside from that one final thing which is fucking up your T levels is mircoplastics, whether it's obtained through plastic bottles, fish consumption, the clothes you wear, it's pretty much unavoidable unless you go off the grid, and even then the food chain has become so contaminated that the food you eat will most likely still have hormonal imbalances and microplastics (which mimic oestrogen) so you're pretty much fucked either way.

All of this shit should help with depression and improve energy/libido, but don't expect to become a fucking beast in the gym from this, at that point you might as well take steroids but that will signal your balls to stop production of testosterone and come back to rape you.

Thanks for reading brahs

View attachment 13459
you didn't mention the fact being low bodyfat increases testosterone: fat cells have the same chamical polarity of testosterone molecules so fat cells attract testosterone which is consumed in fat instead of going into muscles and bones
THIS IS WHY FAT MEN ALWAYS HAVE MAMMARY GLANDS (gynecomasty)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 6403 and samm735

• +1
Lol, the guy on the left looks like me.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
this is cope, for example Chico has high-set eyebrows, which is a feminine feature
Chico has a mix of good features yeh but on average statistically and shit androgenic look is good

Heโ€™s teenboymaxxed but itโ€™s rare to pull of his looks

Itโ€™s hard to pull off androgynous features

It isnโ€™t cope just cuz muh chico
Jfl

This was studied watch faceandlms waw1.1

• +1
could you explain me the facial bones difference between male and female in this gif?

I know the orbital bone is the main difference because men tend to have straight low-set eyebrows while women tend to have rounded high-set eyebrows. What are the other diversities? zygomatic bones?

could you explain me the facial bones difference between male and female in this gif?

I know the orbital bone is the main difference because men tend to have straight low-set eyebrows while women tend to have rounded high-set eyebrows. What are the other diversities? zygomatic bones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Alexanderr
Would mince beef be considered to increase t levels
I have 3 servings everyday along with spinach and eggs

Yeah, he is right. Receipts contain BPA/BPS (xenoestrogenic). Plastic bottles also have xenoestrogens to them
Over for cashiers btw.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and mojopin
Firstly
Everywhere you go there's attack after attack on masculinity. It's no wonder many are forgetting what they are (men) and customising their gender like a fucking video game. Contrary to popular belief, the antithesis to testosterone isn't estrogen (that shit's important too for a healthy sex drive) but the stress hormone cortisol. So you're low-T and depressed? The best cure for depression is suicide achieving hormonal balance, and the best hormone to start with is testosterone.

Peg me in the asshole and give me a reach around, that is some of the most cucked, plebeian shit I've heard on here. Just read this study.

View attachment 13273

What is true however is that is won't make you go from incel to chad as this model suggests, despite affecting your body's fat distribution and giving you increased muscle mass (this is something mostly achieved through roids. If you're willing to tell your balls they no longer need to produce T as you'll be injecting it yourself then read https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-steroid-guide.3021/).

What are the copes?

1) Testosterone Boosters
Most T boosters are industry sponsored and whilst increasing libido, ultimately act as a placebo for increased testosterone. Regardless I think it does have it's benefits if you're able to maintain a hard cock in general. On the other hand there is testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) which was found to have inconsistent and whilst improving the moods of severely depressed men, was found

2) NoFap

If you're beating your meat like it owes you money, jerkin away to some roastie getting taken doggy style everyday, not only is this cucked af, but regardless semen is composed of some of your bodies most essential nutrients: zinc, cholesterol, protein, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B12, potassium, I could go on, but read this.

I read an article labelling semen one of 'nature's superfoods': so what does this mean? You can either jerk that shit into your mouth and take that load, or you could cut that shit down. Most people are deficient in some of these nutrients and your body is smart to know that when you have a wet dream, you'll discharge the right amount of shit.

other studies which suggest masturbation doesn't have significant effects on testosterone.

3) Cold Showers
The researchers in this study tested 6,455 semen samples for a period of three years. They found out that sperm quality, volume, and motility was significantly higher in the colder months of the year. The same precursor hormones (LH and FSH) that kickstart spermatogenesis, also start the testosterone synthesis.

At the same time, this study found that the testis perform best within a range of "31-36 ยฐC (87-96 ยฐF)", and above that you'll impair DNA synthesis, spermatogenesis, and therefore testosterone.

In this NCBI study (on women), it was found that while cold-water immersion does cause spikes in cortisol, and so will most likely cause drops in testosterone, ultimately it makes your body better responsive to stress in the long run.

So maybe it is best to stick to lukewarm water, idk I just link studies and shit, but I take cold showers anyway just because it feels so good and increases bloodflow / leaves my skin feeling much nicer.

4) Intermittent Fasting
However there is plenty of information to suggest that it does have some positive information on testosterone, such as this study. In non-obese men, intermittent fasting has been shown to increase LH (luteinizing hormone โ€“ a testosterone precursor hormone) up to 67%. Nonetheless, so long as you can get a proper caloric intake, it's worth doing every so often for the mind and to train self-discipline. Unless you're
1) Poor Diet

Things like: refined carbs, sugar, high poly-unsaturated fatty acid vegetable oils, alcohol, processed foods, liquorise, hormones injected in meat etc . I could go on but just do some research brahs.

Additionally, there's a ton of vitamins essential for healthy testosterone levels in men, which many people are deficient in due to decreased bioavailability in modern agriculture which I will cover later in the thread. Aside from that, your best bet is to eat locally sourced, grassfed animal products and vegetables (try to stick to seasonal fruit and veg).

2) Being Sedentary
Whoever came up with boymaxxing (a.k.a the @Zesto curse) needs to be stoned. Going to the gym is perhaps the easiest way to increase your testosterone guaranteed, so long as you don't

Being obese or having excess cardio is the number one way to rape your testosterone levels, read this article.

gymcelling megathread.

3) Toxins in Soap

This is all basic shit. But how many of you can seriously say you got enough sleep last night? Here's the full study.

5) A lack of Sunlight

Simply put, most of the basement dwelling incels on here need to get more sunlight. This is also one of the key vitamins in preventing hair-loss so don't take its importance lightly.

1)
2)
3)
4)
vitamin d3 (during the winter) - also recommended to men who spend vast periods of time indoors.

What should I eat?
1)
eggs - 2-4 daily. Testosterone is a 19-carbon steroid hormone made from cholesterol. Read this, this and this for more info.
2)
3)
foods high in iodine - seaweed, oysters, wild cod, potatoes, cranberries - all of which will benefit the thyroid and help balance your metabolism.
4) ashwaganda - it mostly works by reducing cortisol therefore not impairing testosterone production.

Aside from that one final thing which is fucking up your T levels is mircoplastics, whether it's obtained through plastic bottles, fish consumption, the clothes you wear, it's pretty much unavoidable unless you go off the grid, and even then the food chain has become so contaminated that the food you eat will most likely still have hormonal imbalances and microplastics (which mimic oestrogen) so you're pretty much fucked either way.

All of this shit should help with depression and improve energy/libido, but don't expect to become a fucking beast in the gym from this, at that point you might as well take steroids but that will signal your balls to stop production of testosterone and come back to rape you.

Thanks for reading brahs

View attachment 13459
this site is really amazing, im going to be gigachad because of it. Thanks guys.
Firstly

View attachment 13273

What are the copes?

1) Testosterone Boosters

2) NoFap

3) Cold Showers

4) Intermittent Fasting
1) Poor Diet

2) Being Sedentary

gymcelling megathread.

3) Toxins in Soap

5) A lack of Sunlight

1)
2)
3)
4)

What should I eat?
1)
2)
3)

Thanks for reading brahs

View attachment 13459
how much ashwaganda should i take?

Last edited:
can supplements ever compensate for lack of sunlight? where I live Its cloudy everyday, I haven't seen unobstructed sun in weeks

Firstly

View attachment 13273

What are the copes?

1) Testosterone Boosters

2) NoFap

3) Cold Showers

4) Intermittent Fasting
1) Poor Diet

2) Being Sedentary

gymcelling megathread.

3) Toxins in Soap

5) A lack of Sunlight

1)
2)
3)
4)

What should I eat?
1)
2)
3)

Thanks for reading brahs

View attachment 13459

Mojochad tbh

Just Inject, 5 minutes out of your week, litterally

New users might benefit from this.

anti-nofap is cope.​

My routine:
Boron, primal probiotics, herbal elixir, zinc from oysters, High quality cod liver oil, exposing balls to sun daily for 15 minutes whenever there is sun...
I only use extremely high quality shit that actually work. Most supplements are synthetic shit scam made in china which are made from petroleum byproducts that doesn't work and make you sick
I measure myself with voice tests every week, my voice got extremely deeper after only 2 weeks.. and lost 2kg of weight while increasing strength without changing my diet or lifestyle
also don't do cardio as it raises estrogen, only lift weights. If you raise your testosterone you will lose fat just from the hormone itself
Im a wrestler and let me tell you cardio is my shit

3) Toxins in Soap

I use this shit as my shower gel:

Do I cuck myself by doing so?

I found this as a testosterone-friendly option, is it good?

This is also one of the key vitamins in preventing hair-loss so don't take its importance lightly.
But, aren't sunlight can damage the hair though? Or should I wear a cap and just let my skin get all the vitamin?

I don't know if these were mentioned, but pumpkin seed and chia seed must be part of your diet. They are high in magnesium, which is important for your รฉrection. Salut

Finally a guide that's funny and knows when to take itself serious.

Yeah true my mom was a fat fuck when pregnant with me, used the "I have cravings due to pregnancy" excuse to indulge in all kinds of junk food. I still love my mom though :incel:
I would kill her for that.

Insane to see what was considered botb in 2019 :lul: