Natural way to get slightly thicker upper lip?

Stare

Stare

ㅤㅤ ‏‏‎

My upper lip is under developed and looks like this pic, bottom lip is fine. Comparing both the upper lip is a lot softer than the bottom lip, I think that's because I used to relax the upper lip completely and put more strenght on the bottom lip to compensate.

Is there any natural way to make it thicker and substances that can help? I can't afford lip augmentation and usually it doesn't look real.

Suck pp

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, godsmistake, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Natural ways? don't think so. And the unnatural ways all usually go to shit after a few months or years even if they turn out right at first.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Stare
choke on a shotgun

• +1
Reactions: left2die and Extra Chromosome
@FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and FatmanO
I've heard dermarolling your lips might make them thicker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yeah this is a very bad topic. Its less the fact that they're not thick enough, its the shape that kills the aesthetics of them. The picture you posted has bad lips because they are non existent at the edges of the mouth, whereas good lips are not like this.
Good lips

The upper lip is still thin, but the shape is a lot better, and so they are not a failo.

• +1
Reactions: draco, Stare, androidcel and 1 other person
Yeah this is a very bad topic. Its less the fact that they're not thick enough, its the shape that kills the aesthetics of them. The picture you posted has bad lips because they are non existent at the edges of the mouth, whereas good lips are not like this.
View attachment 28203 Good lips

View attachment 28204The upper lip is still thin, but the shape is a lot better, and so they are not a failo.
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Lip is mostly muscle so you can probably find some kind of facial exercises but it’ll take 1-3 months before you notice change.

what are the lip surgeries (besides botox)?

any way to make upper lip more visible colour wise? my lower lip is darker and more prominent and my upper lip is barely visible

temporary solution for when u stunting is to jutt, pull tongue up so its laying back on your front teeth, dont over do it and your top lips will look fuller and the jutting will give u a better jaw and chin and also tmj

Suck Pitt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others