Natural ways to change or improve nose

Deleted member 649

Deleted member 649

Copus maximus
Are there any home remedies to change your nose shape or make it look better and how to do them

Are there any home remedies to change your nose shape or make it look better and how to do them
No natural ways accept mewing but it's slow.

I smashed the front of my nose's cartilage and it actually worked so idk

not sure tbh i wish there was

break it then getting it fixed is the only free way, if you live in a free healthcare country

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
Mewing if young. My nose went from being absolutely fucked to now just being somewhat aquiline. I bonesmashed as well. A bit of Filler too. 😉

Don't mind the dirty blackheads, I'm getting a mask to clean the shit up.

Might get rhino in the end actually.

Attachments

• 20200325_020405.jpg
    20200325_020405.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 71
  • 20200312_025902.jpg
    20200312_025902.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 71
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dog face, Deleted member 2788 and Deleted member 685
Mewing if young. My nose went from being absolutely fucked to now just being somewhat aquiline. I bonesmashed as well. A bit of Filler too. 😉

Why tf did you bonesmash your nose to make it aquiline bro?

just mew bro...

look mom, unicorn!

Its over for your nose buddy boyo

Why tf did you bonesmash your nose to make it aquiline bro?
It was already aquiline from birth iirc, common trait of meds. It was also further fucked to oblivion due to a friend throwing a CD at me at mach speed when I was 9. I decided, why not just bonesmash and see if something happens ? Low IQ shit but in the end nose is better looking than the fuckery it was before so I'm not even mad
Its over for your nose buddy boyo
Never even started.
just mew bro...

look mom, unicorn!
Hnghhh

• Ugh..
Reactions: john2

Are you a jew?

It was already aquiline from birth iirc, common trait of meds. It was also further fucked to oblivion due to a friend throwing a CD at me at mach speed when I was 9. I decided, why not just bonesmash and see if something happens ? Low IQ shit but in the end nose is better looking than the fuckery it was before so I'm not even mad

Never even started.

Hnghhh
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Stop man you're making me feel embarrassed 😳
You looksminned in the most foolish and autistic way possible tbh. Just a humble reminder.

But we gotta agree that people who deny bonesmashing to be true are legit copers.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
You looksminned in the most foolish and autistic way possible tbh. Just a humble reminder.

But we gotta agree that people who deny bonesmashing to be true are legit copers.
I'm with you on the bonesmashing bit, but how did I looksmin?

I'm with you on the bonesmashing bit, but how did I looksmin?
Your nose looks uglier than before. It's crooked and hooked. Basically you've ruined yourself (-0.25 to -0.5 PSL points).

Your nose looks uglier than before. It's crooked and hooked. Basically you've ruined yourself (-0.25 to -0.5 PSL points).
The left is the after, the right is the before

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Jk I'm a jew :feelswhy:
Man I love Jews they are great people they have proud nation of Israel , down with Palestine. Jews are really smart they win noble prize and count big shekel. They have brave soldiers of Israel as proud young handsome men and women. I think if Jews ran everything , everything would be gr8 rather I want the Jews to run everything. I love jews man the way they count shekels so inspiring , there beards and yamakas SO COOL. Shlomo Shkelstein would make a great dictator of the world and all hail ISRAEL.

The left is the after, the right is the before
So how did bonesmashing make that bump smaller? I'm so confused and startled rn, please explain to me what you really did, man.

So how did bonesmashing make that bump smaller? I'm so confused and startled rn, please explain to me what you really did, man.
Nigga I can't believe you though the right was my after, along with everyone else who said the nose got fucked up. LOW IQ move, ngl. I've been mewing a shit ton, did bonesmash alot on the bump, in the end it was swollen then it actually did reduce the bump size, even if people say it's cope. Ofcourse the bonesmash can't just magically rid of the entire bump, it was present but decreased by like 40%. I got filler to further fix the nose up more. I wouldn't recommend bonesmashing though, it might not work for you albeit it did for me.

Nigga I can't believe you though the right was my after, along with everyone else who said the nose got fucked up. LOW IQ move, ngl. I've been mewing a shit ton, did bonesmash alot on the bump, in the end it was swollen then it actually did reduce the bump size, even if people say it's cope. Ofcourse the bonesmash can't just magically rid of the entire bump, it was present but decreased by like 40%. I got filler to further fix the nose up more. I wouldn't recommend bonesmashing though, it might not work for you albeit it did for me.
How did you get filler

aren't u like 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
rhinoplasty

everything else is cope