NATURE’S SKIN CARE GUIDE

ur pores are never supposed to be open. and no, ur pores don’t open and close based on temperature. ur natural oils actually help seal them shut from hot air. that’s how they protect ur pores.
I tried this shit for a month or 2 a while back and scarred my face up. I'm sorry but I don't think cold water & no skin products will cure bad acne. Other factors like hormones & environment also play a huge part in acne. Why u think men get more acne than the ladies.

I tried this shit for a month or 2 a while back and scarred my face up. I'm sorry but I don't think cold water & no skin products will cure bad acne. Other factors like hormones & environment also play a huge part in acne. Why u think men get more acne than the ladies.

how old r u? bro. if ur going through puberty, then there it’s your hormones or your diet? like u eating healthy? cuz u r what you eat bro.
how old r u? bro. if ur going through puberty, then there it’s your hormones or your diet? like u eating healthy? cuz u r what you eat bro.

also, are you able to tell me that any skin care products you have used have significantly helped your skin?

also, i disagree with this statement. i have better skin than my sister and brother, and they still use their skin care products lol. where as im natural. and we share the same parents.

Last edited:
16. Cut out dairy and then grains for a while but didn't make a difference. Been taking probiotics, omega 3's & a good teen multivitamin for about 2 years. Recently started megadosing fish liver oil vit. A at 10,000/ 20,000 iu per day and I think it's helped.

also, are you able to tell me that any skin care products you have used have significantly helped your skin?
Besides a typical cleanse, exfoliate routine I megadose 1% tretinoin and a vit. c/ ascorbic acid mix to my face (as seen in nibba's skincare tutorial). Only moisturize and/or sunscreen when I leave the house. I'm on doxycycline as well. All that and my acne's still bad😂. Trying to height-max this summer but def going on accutane before school starts back up.

16. Cut out dairy and then grains for a while but didn't make a difference. Been taking probiotics, omega 3's & a good teen multivitamin for about 2 years. Recently started megadosing fish liver oil vit. A at 10,000/ 20,000 iu per day and I think it's helped.

Besides a typical cleanse, exfoliate routine I megadose 1% tretinoin and a vit. c/ ascorbic acid mix to my face (as seen in nibba's skincare tutorial). Only moisturize and/or sunscreen when I leave the house. I'm on doxycycline as well. All that and my acne's still bad😂. Trying to height-max this summer but def going on accutane before school starts back up.

Dude ur still growing. Ur hormones are on overdrive. Acne is gonna happen. Also if u wanna height max. Have proper spinal posture. And go into a calorie surplus. Eat as much food as possible. Seriously. Going to a calorie deficit at this age could ruin ur chances at maximizing ur height and may make ur dick smaller than it’s supposed to be.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Dude ur still growing. Ur hormones are on overdrive. Acne is gonna happen. Also if u wanna height max. Have proper spinal posture. And go into a calorie surplus. Eat as much food as possible. Seriously. Going to a calorie deficit at this age could ruin ur chances at maximizing ur height and may make ur dick smaller than it’s supposed to be.
gotcha

but seriously you’re wasting ur money on these products, from what ur telling me is that u have seen no difference. i tried nibba’s exact products for about 3 months. literally saw no difference. also during this time i was hitting the gym hard and eating healthy as fuck. gained 4 lbs of muscle. now i went natural, still look the same. except for the muscles lol ;). my skin was clear during and before. its NUTRITION and EXERCISE bro. the only time my skin went bad and i had a breakout was when i was eating fast food and wasn't exercising.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
Naturalistic fallacy. OP is lost. Most over the counter products are bullshit though. What Works: Sunscreen, Retin A, Vitamin C (powder mixed weekly into a serum), hyalaronic acid, copper peptides, microneedling (with the derminator, not a bullshit roller).

The best sunscreen is clothes. If it’s a tool like microneedling, and not a chemical product. Then i could get behind it. I just don’t believe in products, unless it comes from nature. But new tools, i’m open minded to it.

Last edited:
What kind of change were you expecting to see from fucking cleansers and moisturizers

Enjoy your wrinkles
I don’t even know, the idea of perfect skin i guess. Not only is it unattainable, but a stupid goal. Healthy skin is the goal.

What kind of change were you expecting to see from fucking cleansers and moisturizers

Enjoy your wrinkles

Lol, enjoy my wrinkles? Clothes block more of the suns rays than any sunscreen designed on the planet. The only sunscreens that block the rays as effectively as clothes will cause cancer lol. but they dont exist sooo, wear a scarf on ur face and sunglasses, and a hat. preferably one of those HUGE chinese farmer hats lol.

Last edited:
1. I have hyperpimentation/damaged skin so I need to use retin a
2. I need to use sunscreen with retin a
3. I need to use a cleanser to remove the sunscreen at night, water I dont think will do
4. I need to use a moisturizer after retin a[although I've heard some say they didnt use one].
5. a derminator 2 would exfoliate the skin without chemicals and would be better than a dry brush?

I think caveman skincare can be good if you dont have any skin problems[my parents never touched a skincare product in their life and have perfect skin], but if you have certain problems you could use modern skincare to remedy them

1. I have hyperpimentation/damaged skin so I need to use retin a
2. I need to use sunscreen with retin a
3. I need to use a cleanser to remove the sunscreen at night, water I dont think will do
4. I need to use a moisturizer after retin a[although I've heard some say they didnt use one].
5. a derminator 2 would exfoliate the skin without chemicals and would be better than a dry brush?

I think caveman skincare can be good if you dont have any skin problems[my parents never touched a skincare product in their life and have perfect skin], but if you have certain problems you could use modern skincare to remedy them
if ur one of those genetic outliers, than things like retin a might be feasible for y’all. can i ask if your skin has improved with these products? also how is your diet? do you exercise/sweat your pores? and what’s your age, maybe your going through puberty, cuz then it’s just hormones going into overdrive?

if ur one of those genetic outliers, than things like retin a might be feasible for y’all. can i ask if your skin has improved with these products? also how is your diet? do you exercise/sweat your pores? and what’s your age, maybe your going through puberty, cuz then it’s just hormones going into overdrive?
I've only got retin now so hopefully it will cure it up usually takes 3 months,the I have hyperpigemtation and bad skintone from sunburn but I dont have acne
here you can see good results https://www.reddit.com/r/tretinoin/top/?t=all

• +1
Reactions: ShaveHerBushPlz
Why the fuck u here then
I came here for self improvement and admiring most beautiful people around the World, but it seems to be that y'all dont really do something and try it yourself for a long period of time. While youre spending thousands on skincare me and op are giving you free solution that no only Will improve Your skin but you Will have unstoppable immune system. Hot water is the cause of 90% Modern diseases. I would even Say that dental cavities are caused along with common cold by Hot water. Weston Price wrote a book about diet in correlation to dental cavities but I think that it is not about diet, but the Way that people that he studied lived, they were washing themselves with water that was not boiling but instead natural water from rivers which couldnt have been hot. These people had impressive dental health because they probably didnt have runny and clogged noses and didnt mouth breath at any point at their life. Because how do you explain that I, the guy who had root canal at 15 yo, dental cavities in almost all teeth has impressive dental health now and even the dentist herself said that I have healthy teeth and I Havent been to the dentist for 5 years. Ever since i started using only cold water, and believe me or not but my diet is processed like it was back then when i had cavities, i am going with this processed sweetened diet for 1.5 year now, and 0 cavities yet + my skin is better when I am eating this diet than when i was eating Rice chicken eggs butter. Everything that matters is immune system which should be obtained naturally through cold immersion.

I came here for self improvement and admiring most beautiful people around the World, but it seems to be that y'all dont really do something and try it yourself for a long period of time. While youre spending thousands on skincare me and op are giving you free solution that no only Will improve Your skin but you Will have unstoppable immune system. Hot water is the cause of 90% Modern diseases. I would even Say that dental cavities are caused along with common cold by Hot water. Weston Price wrote a book about diet in correlation to dental cavities but I think that it is not about diet, but the Way that people that he studied lived, they were washing themselves with water that was not boiling but instead natural water from rivers which couldnt have been hot. These people had impressive dental health because they probably didnt have runny and clogged noses and didnt mouth breath at any point at their life. Because how do you explain that I, the guy who had root canal at 15 yo, dental cavities in almost all teeth has impressive dental health now and even the dentist herself said that I have healthy teeth and I Havent been to the dentist for 5 years. Ever since i started using only cold water, and believe me or not but my diet is processed like it was back then when i had cavities, i am going with this processed sweetened diet for 1.5 year now, and 0 cavities yet + my skin is better when I am eating this diet than when i was eating Rice chicken eggs butter. Everything that matters is immune system which should be obtained naturally through cold immersion.
den red

its def over to you, I dont want to judge but joined jan 27 and 6,5k posts. Why dont you try to improve your life
No life for my hairline

So let me get this straight ... - its my hairline that I was born with... I am also 5ft6 still I got action with a lot of women, def not over for you.

proof you were born with it or fin asap
yes I was... its brutal but it is what it is gotta accept it

5 years ago... before I started any looksmaxxing when this site and lookism was non exisistent

Check your thyroid bro
Nah man I was born with it, Doctors even done something with my hair at birth from what I heard

Dude I thought I was completely fucked as 5ft6 born with this hairline when I found this site, but I've pulled many girls and trust me after 6 months of losing weight growing out my hair starting cold showers i went from complete someone to what you call " loser" to a girl 7/10 (stacy at my school) pulling me at festival and legit just starting kissing it was blissful I couldn't even believe it I didnt know how to explain it IT was a huge confidence boost, but I am just giving you lifefuel that it's not over yet, but you have to put hard work. When I first started looksmaxxing(didn't even know what it was, I just wanted to be fit) I was growing out hair, started cold showers(doing it for the rest of my life, found it on reddit first) and I started running like a maniac doing it literally 7 days a week because I wanted to lose weight. It all ofc started after rejection from my oneitis.

Last edited:
No bro hypothyroidism is a common cause for hair loss in children
is there a way to check if you have this simply or do I need to go to a doc?

is there a way to check if you have this simply or do I need to go to a doc?
Blood test is the only way

Other symptoms
  • Fatigue
  • Increased sensitivity to cold
  • Constipation
  • Dry skin
  • Weight gain
  • Puffy face
  • Hoarseness
  • Muscle weakness
  • Elevated blood cholesterol level
  • Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness
  • Pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints
  • Heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods
  • Thinning hair
  • Slowed heart rate
  • Depression
  • Impaired memory
  • Enlarged thyroid gland (goiter)

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit

I edited my earlier post if s1 wanna read just do it. Everything that I said there is true.

Yes man I've been through it all. I somehow always believed that nature created us unblemished. Brushing teeth is ofc a modern habit
And btw, the first time I took a cold shower I was sick for like a week( I really didn't know what was the purpose of doing them but I listened to all the advices that I found on /r/nofap back in the days because I seriously wanted to change my life and prove my oneitis wrong), I dont really remember but I haven't washed myself during this period of sickness, it was fucking 5 years ago, but after this period I kept taking them and never ever been sick again.

Believe it or not, but my health is impeccable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShaveHerBushPlz
Good thread. Thoughts on sunscreen? Just wear a hat?
sunscreen is mandatory if you use retinoids like tretinoin (retin A)
you can also use it to slow down aging

I heard that you can only use lukewarm water. Was it a lie?
Oh didnt know this was an old thread

One of the most legit threads on the whole forum.

Lol if anyone thinks cavemen used shampoo with sodium sulfate or cleanser with methylhaltdiefresse or other toxic chemical shit

Last edited:
One of the most legit threads on the whole forum.

Lol if anyone thinks cavemen used shampoo with sodium sulfate or cleanser with methylhaltdiefresse or other toxic chemical shit
This. Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: macdaddy
people rely on technology to fix problems that would not exist without certain technologies.
just in context of skin care: crappy unnatural foods, blue screens, air pollution, endocrine disruptors, crappy water etc. is ruining your skin. avoiding all negatives and washing your face with clean water will do more for you in the long run than chemical crap that ages your skin, but promises you the exact opposite. you trust this shit just because it smells nice and feels nice a couple minutes after you applied it, but this shit is just psychologically made for brainlet consumers (for example the tingling-shit chemicals in your toothpaste do nothing good for your teeth, they only create the psychological illusion of sparkling clean teeth so you buy the brand)

that's consumerism in a nutshell. creating a need for a problem that was artificial manufactured before.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
I am going to start off by telling you guys that the SKIN CARE INDUSTRY is a HUGE SCAM. I used to use skin care products religiously and really haven’t noticed any difference in my appearance, in fact it probably damaged my skin. A little history lesson is that the skin care industry started around the late 1970s. With all these chemical products promising all these ridiculous claims. Are you to tell me that Vikings had acne before skin care? That the Egyptians had pizza face before Neutrogena? It’s all bullshit guys. The Native Americans had clear, glowing skin before all these marketing slogans. What i do and has been used by civilizations for thousands of years ago, is this.

1. Cleanse
  2. Exfoliate
  3. Moisture

The way your supposed to cleanse is with cold/cool water. This is nature’s cleanser. Warm water was invented in the 1950s. Man cleansed themselves in rivers, creeks, and lakes. And what do they have in common? Cold/cool water. Warm water is bad because it strips away your natural oils. And you need these oils to protect you from viruses, diseases, and even cancer. You become exposed without these oils. That is why warm/hot water is bad. Stick to cool/cold water. The way nature intended it.

You need to exfoliate to remove dead skin cells on your skin. DRY BRUSHING with NATURAL BRISTLES is how you do this.
You don’t need to put a chemical product on your skin to exfoliate, you just need a tool. A natural brush. These tools have been used for thousands of years especially the Egyptians.

So long as you use cold/cool water to cleanse your skin. You don’t need to moisturize, because you already have your natural oils still on your skin. This is your natural moisturizer. But if your skin is still dry, you can put on an oil made form nature. Like coconut oil or olive oil. I prefer Grape seed Oil cuz it’s odorless. This really makes my skin glow and shiny. I make a rule that if i can put something inside my body, then i can put it outside my body. I can’t put these chemical skin care products inside my body, why would it be okay to put it outside my body?

These are just healthy habits that max your skin health. And health is associated with beauty/attractiveness. But all in all, if you still have acne. It is because you haven’t fixed your fundamentals to good health. These are
  1. Nutrition (organic food + water) [water detoxes the skin] [and food is what creates those natural oils in ur body, like having healthy fats in ur diet, not fast food fats]
  2. Exercise (you need to sweat those pores and detox that skin)
  3. Sleep (to repair the skin, remove acne like whiteheads, and excrete oils)

If there’s anything, stick to natural methods. This is how the Greeks looked sexy. This how the Vikings looked sexy. This is how the Egyptians looked sexy. It’s easy to just throw on a chemical product on your face. Fixing these fundamentals require work and persistence. It’s not gonna be easy. But it’s the only things that have been proven to work for thousands of years. Remove the face skin care products. Remove the body wash. Use something like baking soda and aloe vera on places where you smell. Then apply deodorant after the shower. Preferably a NATURAL DEODORANT. Tom’s of Maine makes good natural deodorants. Trust me, you will not smell after that.
I do all of these things and my skin is worse than 99% of population.

Genetics. Could have avoided the disfiguring scars too, but it was my mothers fault. Now I will experience systematic oppression for the rest of my life.

Come to think of it both my parents are quite unsightly though. No surprises they conceived abominable offspring. Not even genetic recombination could have saved me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
I do all of these things and my skin is worse than 99% of population.

Genetics. Could have avoided the disfiguring scars too, but it was my mothers fault. Now I will experience systematic oppression for the rest of my life.

Come to think of it both my parents are quite unsightly though. No surprises they conceived abominable offspring. Not even genetic recombination could have saved me.
You should then have your hormones and blood values checked, maybe there is something wrong.

just keep it simple as fuck tbh

What are your thoughts on Retinol and Tretinoin, and do you think it would hurt to moisturize with beef tallow?