NBA player cucks china, now banned for life

CsCurry

CsCurry

Platinum
A former NBA player, now playing in the Chinese league, posted this about noodles

5AD9A3D9 2D30 42B2 9C3B 9E13B9672B17

he then posted a pic of him fucking a noodle

751892B5 AE3A 486D A9B3 3B22F1E42835

Angered by their cucking, ricecels banned him from their league.

There are like 300 comments from Chinese people calling him a nigger on his insta

when will ricecels learn

BDDF2123 352A 4C6B B870 88FF952DCB85

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, shaugstir, Mexicanboi and 30 others
Screenshot 20200919 184709 DuckDuckGo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7029, shaugstir and 32 others
most ghetto black people are so low inhib they can't even tell when they say something so retarded that it will cancel them. mirin'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Spartacus1-, LowTierNormie and 18 others
34CB8284 8EBA 4421 B362 AD64E024E44A

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, goat2x, Mexicanboi and 12 others
Got cakes on the low?

What does this mean?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, BigBiceps, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
Attachments 35

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and SadnessWYJ
based 50 cent army, Chinese people love basketball af, every time i open qidian to find good novel to read top novels are basketball novels

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
[QUOTE="CsCurry, post: 3563233, member: 8103"

Attachments

• 673349-ab5a06c06d022164c63d081cf2a6b225.gif
    673349-ab5a06c06d022164c63d081cf2a6b225.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
based 50 cent army, Chinese people love basketball af, every time i open qidian to find good novel to read top novels are basketball novels
Incel trait

RR mogs

Lmao Ty

• +1
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1973 and fogdart
Low T Chinese men can't compete with BBC. I'm sure he dick mogs the whole country JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TheChosenChad, Spartacus1- and 7 others
BBC

• +1
Foids being traitors like usual.

Got cakes on the low?

What does this mean?
I think it translate roughly to "they have nice ass", with "cakes" = "ass" and "on the low" = "unexpected".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4416, Hades and 2 others
I think it translate roughly to "they have nice ass", with "cakes" = "ass" and "on the low" = "unexpected".
Appreciate the translation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Arkantos, BigBiceps and 3 others
Many minorities hate each other,

I honestly think minorities are gonna slaughter each other once white people are gone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica and sytyl
Btw I thought insta was banned in China ..

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
i fucking hate china with a passion. asians cool but why the fuck haven't we nuked those baby foreskin eating niggas

Yao Ming is the only good Chinese player in history

• +1
Yao Ming is the only good Chinese player in history
I know, most of novels are mc turning into shaq/ kobe or them getting superpower

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Gook = spawnkill

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Hades, Nautica and 3 others
nigger being niggerrish , nothing to see here

Based Ricecels

Based ricecels.

Actual race war going on in the comments of that insta post lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and CsCurry
i fucking hate china with a passion. asians cool but why the fuck haven't we nuked those baby foreskin eating niggas

You can hate China without discriminating against Asians. I hate China too but how would you feel if someone said “why haven’t we nuked those criminals yet?” referring to blacks? You wouldn’t like it, would you? Stop being a hypocritical cuck.

If you’re not black, that makes it even worse, and I suggest you slaughter yourself with a deep knife

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Nautica and CsCurry
You can hate China without discriminating against Asians. I hate China too but how would you feel if someone said “why haven’t we nuked those criminals yet?” referring to blacks? You wouldn’t like it, would you? Stop being a hypocritical cuck.

If you’re not black, that makes it even worse, and I suggest you slaughter yourself with a deep knife
Chinks are honest and honorable people tbh.

their government is incredibly based and is bound to implement some form of sharia in the next 10 years as well.

cope if you hate them given that they supply a ton of illegal drugs to here which means that pharmas can’t price gouge us

Chinks are honest and honorable people tbh.

their government is incredibly based and is bound to implement some form of sharia in the next 10 years as well.

cope if you hate them given that they supply a ton of illegal drugs to here which means that pharmas can’t price gouge us
Fuck China with a passion tbh. But lol at people who hate Chinese americans. Extremely hard working and contribute a lot to the economy. Off yourself if you hate hard working people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Nautica
Got cakes on the low?

What does this mean?
Cakes is a slang for big round asses. Chinese females are notorious for having small flat asses. I guess hes saying that even though their are only a few, that some Chinese woman have big asses.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1973 and CsCurry
I never understood why you shit on the people who pay you

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Many minorities hate each other,

I honestly think minorities are gonna slaughter each other once white people are gone
No they're not. What could Africans do against China? Nothing. Whites will never be gone, but we just can't keep china in control. It's brutal fate for Africa ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
No they're not. What could Africans do against China? Nothing. Whites will never be gone, but we just can't keep china in control. It's brutal fate for Africa ngl.

Chinks treat Africa better than whites have. They want Africa to develop, and as a thanks, supply chinks with raw materials while cutting mayos off. They have generally been chill w interest rates on debt as well and are a positive thing for the continent.

muh debt trap is mostly propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341

Users who are viewing this thread

Back