Neck Training trasformation after bulking

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
DISCLAIMER: this pictures shows my change after 7 months of bulking, in fact a bulking program was necessary to build neck musles. On the other hand I accumulated a lot of facial fat that bloated my face because of the body fat increase. In the next 2 months I will follow a cutting diet in order to decrease my body fat, so you can see the final results.
In theese pictures you can also find out how low body fat is important in your side profile.

my neck training session is: neck curls, neck plank on a parallel bar, isometrical neck plank (every one is 1 set)
my traps session is 2 sets of shrugs (proper form without cheating)

October 2018: 63kg, 15% body fat, 20 years old

May 2019: 76kg, 24% body fat, almost 21 years old

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, MadMong and Stingray
nice you lost a lot of submental and cheek fat

DISCLAIMER: this pictures shows my change after 7 months of bulking, in fact a bulking program was necessary to build neck musles. On the other hand I accumulated a lot of facial fat that bloated my face because of the body fat increase. In the next 2 months I will follow a cutting diet in order to decrease my body fat, so you can see the final results.
In theese pictures you can also find out how low body fat is important in your side profile.

my neck training session was: neck curls, neck plank on a parallel bar, isometrical neck plank (every one is 1 set)

October 2018: 63kg, 15% body fat, 20 years old
View attachment 52498
View attachment 52499

May 2019: 76kg, 24% body fat, 21 years old

Cant believe you're 20. You've got a baby face. But good progress

Cant believe you're 20. You've got a baby face. But good progress
apparently tratinoin and sunscreen slowed down my ageing progress

Thought u were 13

• +1
Reactions: SA7
Looked better before tbh
obviously I looked better with low body fat, theese pictures don't show the final results of neck training
you have to wait 2 months to see the effects of neck training on my lean body

Last edited:
20 years old? You look like one guy from my class thats 16 years old

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and gaymidget
why would you bulk at 15% bf?

You honestly look better before, chubby necks aren't aesthetic

If I'm cutiing at like a 300kcal deficit would I still see neck gains cus being lean with a thick neck looks aesthetic af. I'm training this fucker everyday pretty much so I wanna know if i'm wasting time or not

Skinny to skinny fat gg

If I'm cutiing at like a 300kcal deficit would I still see neck gains cus being lean with a thick neck looks aesthetic af. I'm training this fucker everyday pretty much so I wanna know if i'm wasting time or not
during bulking you can increase your muscle mass
during cutting you can preserve your muscle mass, but not increase it

during bulking you can increase your muscle mass
during cutting you can preserve your muscle mass, but not increase it
Right
So guessing still worth it to train neck when cutting then. Thing is even though I've been cutting I've seen strength gains in other lifts e.g my incline bench. Strength gains = muscle hypertrophy. So I feel it is possible to make gains on a small cut but idek at this point....

Look at these two pictures side by side.