Need A Starting Point

OceanSalt

OceanSalt

Iron
Hey guys new to the forum and looksmaxxing in general. I have some genreal ideas on what I need to improve on but am also looking for constructive criticism. I'm 16 from the USA

Attachments

• 15659772218234070731544464390606.jpg
    15659772218234070731544464390606.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 75
Long midface :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Long midface :feelsbadman:
Damn what would you recommend is there any way to improve (without surgery or extreme expenses) I'm a noob so don't spare me anything.

Hey guys new to the forum and looksmaxxing in general. I have some genreal ideas on what I need to improve on but am also looking for constructive criticism. I'm 16 from the USA
Take a pic of yourself from the camera on the back of your phone instead the selfie camera.The lens distortion looks brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, BigBoy and OceanSalt
take a proper pic without doing that weird expression and normal angle you low iq horse narrow faced cuck

• +1
Reactions: OceanSalt
I sucks at pictures is this any better?
20190816 140241

long midface of death

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1560 and OceanSalt
Could you give me any suggestions?

You look low T it’s over

• +1
Lose bloat, reduce bf and be happy that you are white
I will take that into consideration could you elaborate on the bloat/bf I would like to know why you came to those conclusion

ex your face seems bloated and your cheeks are fat

I will take that into consideration could you elaborate on the bloat/bf I would like to know why you came to those conclusion

ex your face seems bloated and your cheeks are fat
Your jaw looks soft which is sure sign you are bloated

Start mewing.Then when you can do it properly hard mew.This should gradually shorten your mid face and might give you more defined zygote.Chew chewing gum for 1 hour everyday.This should sharpen your jawline.Get down to 10% bodyfat if you are over it and also join the gym and go there consistently.Wish you all the best.
PM me if you have any questions

• +1
Reactions: defluvz
Start mewing.Then when you can do it properly hard mew.This should gradually shorten your mid face and might give you more defined zygote.Chew chewing gum for 1 hour everyday.This should sharpen your jawline.Get down to 10% bodyfat if you are over it and also join the gym and go there consistently.Wish you all the best.
PM me if you have any questions
Alright thanks I'm also currently wearing a retainer to maintain my teeth's positions so if I can only mew during the day will that be enough to make a difference?
Just go ER
Sorry I don't know what that means

Alright thanks I'm also currently wearing a retainer to maintain my teeth's positions so if I can only mew during the day will that be enough to make a difference?

No you are meant to be mewing during the day and at night.Surely you can still mew while having a retainer on.
Surely you can still mew while your retainer is on?

Okay I did not know if it would have any effect

Yeah that's what I thought but its better than nothing
Mewing with retainers on will barely make a difference. Take them off and mewmaxx, you can fix teeth at any age but you cant change your face much after puberty.

Mewing with retainers on will barely make a difference. Take them off and mewmaxx, you can fix teeth at any age but you cant change your face much after puberty.
Alright thanks for the advice

Best rate I have gotten so far
You got a fucking long midface, maype look into zygomatic implants
Also your white so get blue contact lenses

jfl no need for implants at this age when he can just mew and still change facial structure.

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000
You're average. They're exaggerating hoe bad it is.

What's your height?
5 10 but my dad is 6'3 and my mom is 5'9 also both my grandparents are above 6 so either I got the short end of the stick or I I'm just waiting for a growth spurt I also have a history of low calorie intake my entire life so I can also eat more

jfl no need for implants at this age when he can just mew and still change facial structure.
Im 15 and mewing since 1 year and dont see any changes so far

5 10 but my dad is 6'3 and my mom is 5'9 also both my grandparents are above 6 so either I got the short end of the stick or I I'm just waiting for a growth spurt I also have a history of low calorie intake my entire life so I can also eat more
Are you at the beginning or end of 16?

You may still be growing.

End my birthday is in a few months
Same bro, I'm 5'10" too.

I'm praying to Gandy I grow to at least 5'11" by the end of 17. Ideally I want to he 6' or 6'1", but I can make due with 5'11".

The only thing you could do rn is hope.

• +1
Same bro, I'm 5'10" too.

I'm praying to Gandy I grow to at least 5'11" by the end of 17. Ideally I want to he 6' or 6'1", but I can make due with 5'11".

The only thing you could do rn is hope.
Thanks bro we just gotta eat right work out and believe

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Im 15 and mewing since 1 year and dont see any changes so far
bad genetics
inb4 you end up being 6'5

Last edited:
  • +1
How the fuck does he have a long midface?

Ignore the Indians saying it's over. They're just incredibly bitter

Average guy. Mewing chewing, gym etc will do you fine. Can get a decent gf. Phenotype helps you alot

Ignore the Indians saying it's over. They're just incredibly bitter

Average guy. Mewing chewing, gym etc will do you fine. Can get a decent gf. Phenotype helps you alot
Thanks I appreciate the positivity wdym by phenotype my skin?

Thanks I appreciate the positivity wdym by phenotype my skin?

Yh a subset of race. For example Atlantid- north euro brown hair blue eyes vs nord blonde hair etc

Yours is good and carrys you hard which roles up the local Indian horde as they like to think it's purely facial structure

Yh a subset of race. For example Atlantid- north euro brown hair blue eyes vs nord blonde hair etc

Yours is good and carrys you hard which roles up the local Indian horde as they like to think it's purely facial structure
Oh lol so basically white privilege

• +1
Reactions: Batterymodel