Need advice on how to get the most out of weight gain powder

LostInTheStatic

LostInTheStatic

Iron
So, recently I decided I wanted to gain some mass because I am not very tall (5'5" jfl), so I thought I could make up for it by gaining some muscle, the thing is, I know nothing about muscle/weight gain.
I went to a store and asked the lady about how I could gain some muscle and she recommended this:
20191211 104533

20191211 104548

Naturally, knowing absolutly nothing I trusted her and bought it, what I want to know is:
1-Did I make a good buy?
2-How do I get the most out of this/what kind of exercise should I focus on?
3-What should I expect
Any advice is appreciated.

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and Lorsss
>5'5
>Wojak avi

000.gif

Are we related?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
So, recently I decided I wanted to gain some mass because I am not very tall (5'5" jfl), so I thought I could make up for it by gaining some muscle, the thing is, I know nothing about muscle/weight gain.
I went to a store and asked the lady about how I could gain some muscle and she recommended this:
View attachment 189903
View attachment 189906
Naturally, knowing absolutly nothing I trusted her and bought it, what I want to know is:
1-Did I make a good buy?
3-What should I expect
theese supplements contain the same protein you get from drinking milk, but very overpriced.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax, RAITEIII and Deleted member 656
It's just a food in a can bro. It's a scam pricey shit that you can get through food.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, LordNorwood and Lorsss
By drinking it be using it. That’s how you get the most out of it

And making sure to lift at least a few times per week

Its a scam plus most of the calories come from sugar, its the best way to bloatmaxx.

Watch this video

theese supplements contain the same protein you get from drinking milk, but very overpriced.
Never drank milk in my early/middle teens, but my brother drank it like if his life depended on it, he heightmogs me. Or am I just coping? I want to think it is due to losing the genetic lottery.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Bodybuilding supplements are a scam to thieve idiots who don't know that (besides having a healthy diet) genetics and steroids and the only thing which matters in bodybuilding.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
weight gainer is a waste of money imo, invest in whey next time.For a 5'5 I'd say 100-110g of protein a day. One scoop of that thing has 25grams, calculate how much you're getting from food if you can add more food that's high in protein like eggs, chicken breast, tuna, if you still need more protein throw in another scoop. Its got too much carbs which will fuck up your insulin sensitivity so go for whey next time and get enough calories from real food.

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl, IWantToMax, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
furthermore mass gainers contain a lot of sugar which kills your skin and increases insuline-resistance.
DRINKING MILK IS CHEAPIER AND HEALTHIER

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and sloopnoob
furthermore mass gainers contain a lot of sugar which kills your skin and increases insuline-resistance.
DRINKING MILK IS CHEAPIER AND HEALTHIER
Milkmaxing it is then.

if its not raw grassfed milk ITS OVER. supermarket milk will make you fat and infertile why do you think gomad bros turn out so bad

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
u can make a weight gainer without powder and it would be healthier

50 grams of protein 1600kcal :feelsuhh:

20191211_104533.jpg

20191211_104548.jpg

1-Did I make a good buy?
3-What should I expect
they will help you better than the male model twink bitch ass cock suckers here

As already mentioned that powder is sugary junk, legit take it back or throw it in the bin. If your struggling to eat then just make your own homemade shake its not hard OP

Semi skimmed milk/ almond milk (full fat for ultimate bloat)
Oats
Bananas
frozen fruits
Egg whites
Whey
Peanut butter
Blend that shit up and boom 1000- 1300kcal