Need haircut advice for alien forehead

G

Grinder

Skullcel
I need advice which haircut I'm gonna get to hide my huge gay alien forehead. I believe this is the critical feature which has submitted me into bitter inceldom. The rest of my face even looks kind of chadlite but a colossal forehead really makes my jaw seem unproportionatly tiny and cucked thus signalling untermenschen genetics.The problem is that in additon to the excessive vertical height, my forehead is also the widest part of my face.
So I need ideas what haircut would be the best in consealing that subhumanity. Would it be the curtains? Although that doesn't really hide the vertical height. Or the fringe? I figure that the latter would be the best in covering most of my forehead but that kind of leaves the width still noticable.
My forehead:

A chad's forehead:

Please help me I'm tired of being a fucking pathetic virgin especially in the summer. I think I would like to pull off something like this:

I am asking this forum since I would not like to get a cucked result like I've gotten with haircuts before.

It's over for you,maybe you will be a Chad in Mars.You should contact NASA or Elon Musk for the travel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: eyearea, Deleted member 685, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others
It's over for you,maybe you will be a Chad in Mars.You should contact NASA or Elon Musk for the travel
He got good eye area.

To OP: if u r not balding, consider hair trans plant to cover forehead, also widening ur jaw would help a lot. For me u can be gl, even now u r above average.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Grinder
Maybe Elon Muskmaxxing is the hope for me. He also had shit hair and got a hair transplant.

Chad potential with that eye area tbh

• +1
If you just let it grow out even on all sides that would work. Get a cut that's trim everywhere else but with long bangs. But that 4head isn't really unattractive. It isn't like you have some huge 5head or something.

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator and Grinder
Chad potential with that eye area tbh
If you just let it grow out even on all sides that would work. Get a cut that's trim everywhere else but with long bangs. But that 4head isn't really unattractive. It isn't like you have some huge 5head or something.
I know It's not over but that's the most noticable bad feature when I look at pictures of myself. I once cut my hair short and that's the worst thing I could have done.

I know It's not over but that's the most noticable bad feature when I look at pictures of myself. I once cut my hair short and that's the worst thing I could have done.
Guys can get away with having bigger foreheads. A slightly broad forehead is actually a chad trait. Post more pics if you want a more accurate analysis.

just grow it out

• +1
Reactions: Grinder
That not a big forehead

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Demonstrator
Guys can get away with having bigger foreheads. A slightly broad forehead is actually a chad trait. Post more pics if you want a more accurate analysis.
My forehead and my whole neurocranium is so large and malformed.

Just look at that curved line that's supposed to be straight. I believe that's because my skull circumference is way too large. 62 cm is around the 99th percentile. That really fucks up my aesthetics. I have a quite well developed splanchocranium and decent forward growth but my incel tier occiput and forehead drops me a whole psl point.

The overall structure of my facial skeleton it well above average and I believe I would go as far as to claim I would have my dick wet right now if it weren't for some mutated gene that has caused my head to be shaped so oddly. Well there's no possible way ever to alter skull shape and size so the only way is to create illusions by styling the hair the right way. I also have been doing months of looksmaxing by curing acne, doing facial exercises and dropping bodyfat but still absolutely no results because no interest shown by females.

View attachment 56701
Just look at that curved line that's supposed to be straight. I believe that's because my skull circumference is way too large. 62 cm is around the 99th percentile. That really fucks up my aesthetics. I have a quite well developed splanchocranium and decent forward growth but my incel tier occiput and forehead drops me a whole psl point.
View attachment 56705
The overall structure of my facial skeleton it well above average and I believe I would go as far as to claim I would have my dick wet right now if it weren't for some mutated gene that has caused my head to be shaped so oddly. Well there's no possible way ever to alter skull shape and size so the only way is to create illusions by styling the hair the right way. I also have been doing months of looksmaxing by curing acne, doing facial exercises and dropping bodyfat but still absolutely no results because no interest shown by females.
You're a BDcel, it looks fine. You should focus on skin because your bones are pretty good overall

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator and Grinder
View attachment 56701
View attachment 56705
Chadlite.

• +1
JFL chadlite cant get laid its OVER FOR MEN
long lost brothers

• So Sad
Reactions: Stingray and Demonstrator
Chadlite.
You have Body Dysmorphia boyo
You are right that I have passed the looks treshold to slay. Although I have always viewed myself as a normie by looks normies slay too. I also know a guy who has an ectomorphic wimp skull with a high forehead much lower psl than me and he fucks 3 girls in a week. Maybe for me it's really the game br0 and "red pill PUAs" are the answer? RSDMax was also an incel once. Or are these guys a scam what do you think? I honestly doubt that the amount of time you take to reply a girl's texts is gonna get her to bed. If a girl in not interested at the start she never will be and you're just wasting your time.

your forehead is fine mine is like that and im chad tier bro go slay
i used to worry about it loads too but it doesnt matter that much once you grow into it

• +1
You are right that I have passed the looks treshold to slay. Although I have always viewed myself as a normie by looks normies slay too. I also know a guy who has an ectomorphic wimp skull with a high forehead much lower psl than me and he fucks 3 girls in a week. Maybe for me it's really the game br0 and "red pill PUAs" are the answer? RSDMax was also an incel once. Or are these guys a scam what do you think? I honestly doubt that the amount of time you take to reply a girl's texts is gonna get her to bed. If a girl in not interested at the start she never will be and you're just wasting your time.
PUA is even false, totally irrelevant. But you should try with low-level girls, since it's not incel.

• +1
I need advice which haircut I'm gonna get to hide my huge gay alien forehead. I believe this is the critical feature which has submitted me into bitter inceldom. The rest of my face even looks kind of chadlite but a colossal forehead really makes my jaw seem unproportionatly tiny and cucked thus signalling untermenschen genetics.The problem is that in additon to the excessive vertical height, my forehead is also the widest part of my face.
So I need ideas what haircut would be the best in consealing that subhumanity. Would it be the curtains? Although that doesn't really hide the vertical height. Or the fringe? I figure that the latter would be the best in covering most of my forehead but that kind of leaves the width still noticable.
My forehead:
View attachment 56683
A chad's forehead:
View attachment 56684
Please help me I'm tired of being a fucking pathetic virgin especially in the summer. I think I would like to pull off something like this:
View attachment 56686
I am asking this forum since I would not like to get a cucked result like I've gotten with haircuts before.
Mine is bigger@15 lmao and I rock buzzcut boyo and people said I looked good. It's masculine brah, u don't want a deathnik hairline. Efron's hairline failos him

• +1
my forehead is significantly bigger than yours, yours isnt even bad lmao. it doesnt even look odd

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Wannabe6ft2 and Grinder
What’s a good length from eyebrow to hairline? Mine’s a bit over 2 inches and I have low eyebrows and a NW0 hairline

Frontal eminence/ frontal bone

This is the new Looksmax Chad. Lord Nibba has gifted us a chad. We should be greatful and rejoice! Long live Lord Grinder!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea, Grinder, BigdickAverageEthnic and 2 others
This is the new Looksmax Chad. Lord Nibba has gifted us a chad. We should be greatful and rejoice! Long live Lord Grinder!
i mog him tbh but not showing face until i ascend and ill leave as a hERo you can look up to

View attachment 56701
View attachment 56705
I have the same problem. I’ve already made an appointment for hair transplant in July. It’s not because you’re balding or you have a high hairline / big forehead, it’s just your skull shape / low cranium that give such an illusion. If you can’t change your skull shape then just modify your hairline. Good luck.

• +1
Have you tried curtains hairstyle
Your hair looks long enough so you can prolly pull it off
Also one of the best eye areas I've seen here

• +1
looks like BlondeJock's ogre cousin

• JFL
Shut the fuck up and go outside.

• +1
your skull is completely normal, this forum is utter shit at giving advice, it usually gives you the opposite of reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Grinder
Your narrow jaw is your problem

• +1
Shut the fuck up and go outside.
You're right
Your narrow jaw is your problem
I'm afraid to do masseter training bc it will also work my temples and make them more bulging. Is there other ways to max my masseters like fillers?
Great honor to be the successor of such a deity.

Last edited:
You're right

I'm afraid to do masseter training bc it will also work my temples and make them more bulging. Is there other ways to max my masseters like fillers?

Great honor to be the successor of such a deity.
Be warned, modcucks like to persecute and crucify our gods around here. Lord Nib was cruely taken from us, let’s hope you are not

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator and Deleted member 1680
Be warned, modcucks like to persecute and crucify our gods around here. Lord Nib was cruely taken from us, let’s hope you are not
i like nibba too mate, but can you stop gagging on his cock 24/7

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 439
If god could only copy your eye area to mine